Đề thi nói Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm học 2020 - 2021
Second Semester Speaking Topics for Grade 7
Tài liệu luyện nói Speaking Part kì thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 có hướng dẫn câu trả lời dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 7 năm học 2020- 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi nói gồm nhiều chủ đề thi nói Tiếng Anh khác nhau thuộc Unit 7 - 12 chương trình sách mới của bộ GD - ĐT giúp các em học sinh lớp 7 luyện tập kỹ năng nói Tiếng Anh hiệu quả, đồng thời tích lũy thêm nhiều vốn từ vựng, cấu trúc câu thông dụng hiệu quả.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 7 để nhận thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 7
Nội dung tài liệu:
Part I. Introduce about yourself.
Good morning/afternoon, my dear teachers.
My name is ............................................. I am ............... years old and I am a student in class ............................ in Dich Vong Hau Secondary School. I am very sociable, humorous and helpful. My topic is number 1, talk about.............................................. Now I would like to start my topic.
(sociable= outgoing: hòa đồng, humorous: vui tính, helpful: hay giúp ích, reserved=shy: e thẹn, active: năng động, careful: cẩn thận,.....)
Part 2. Talking about the given topic.
Unit 7 TRAFFIC
1. What should you do to have traffic safety?
There are some rules about road safety. It very important to obey these rules when you use the road. We should:
- Always look carefully where you go
- Use the pavement or footpath
- Walk across the street at the zebra crossing
- Wait for the traffic light to turn green before you cross the street.
- Always fasten your seatbelt when you drive
- Don’t drive if you feel tired or after you drink alcohol
- Strictly obey traffic signals
- Always wear a helmet when you ride a motorbike or electric bike
- Give a signals before you turn left or right
Always keep both hand on the handle bar
2. When you are a road user, what should you NOT do?
We shouldn’t talk and laugh loudly, look back, go in a red light...
3. Should one drive after drinking alcohol? Why or why not?
No, he/ she shouldn’t. Because it is very dangerous. He/ she may cause an accident
4. Why should pedestrians wear light coloured clothes in the dark?
- Because the other road users can see them clearly and avoid crashing into them.
5. How do you go to school every day?
- My house is far from my school, therefore I usually go to school by bus.
6. How far is it from your house to school?
- It is far from +....+ km from my house to my school
Unit 8: FILMS
1. Do you like films?
- Yes, I enjoy watching films. When I want to relax, or have some fun, I like to watch movie.
- Yes, I am a big fan of films. I usually go to the cinema with my friends when I have free time.
2. What kind of films do you like best?
My favorite kinds of films are action films, cartoon films, ………….
3. How often do you watch films?
I usually watch films at the weekend, about 2 times per week.
4. Do you prefer to watch films in the cinema or at home?
* I prefer to watch films at home, because the I can choose any movie I want to watch and I can pause it if I need to go get something.
* I prefer to watch movies at the cinema, because then I get to see the movie on a big screen, with a better sound system. I think it makes the movie more impressive, you know.
5. Can you talk about your favourite film?
Bài số 1
My favorite movie is cartoon “Tom and Jerry”. Tom is a cat with blue and white color. He keeps the house for a normal family and has a very free life. His job is chasing Jerry day by day. Jerry is a brown house mouse. He usually lives in the deep cave behind the wall. Although they hate each other so much and always find ways to hurt opponent but when Tom or Jerry falls into really dangerous situations, then both become another savior (vi cuu tinh). The film is an endless confrontation between Tom and Jerry, bring plenty of laughter for the audiences. I love this film because when I watch it I feel very glad, feeling like returned to childhood.
Bài số 2
Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics Superhero team the Avengers. It was product by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It was directed by Russo Brother and written by Christopher Makus and Stephen Mc Feely.
In the film, the surviving members of the Avengers, most hostably Iron Man, Captain America and their allies attempt to reverse the damage in Infinity War. The film received praise for its direction, acting, musical score, action sequences, visual effects and emotional weight, with critics lauding its culmination of the 22 story. Avengers: Endgame was widely anticipated everywhere in the world CGV reported that the ticket were sold out one week prior to the premiere date. It grossed nearly $2,8 billion worldwide, surpassing Infinity War's entire theatrical run in just eleven day and breaking numerous box office records, including become the highest- grossing film all the time.
Tham khảo thêm tại: Write about a film you have seen
UNIT 9 FESTIVALS
Talk about the festival you know
Thanksgiving (also called Turkey Day) is a seasonal holiday held annually to give thanks to God for successful harvests. Thanksgiving is traditionally celebrated with a feast among family and friends. Not only adults but children take part in the food preparation.
Traditional foods are turkey, gravy, sweet potatoes, cornbread, potatoes, and cranberry sauce. After the feast people often do some other activities. Some like to go for a walk. Some take naps. Others play board or card games together.. They volunteer to cook and serve food to homeless people, spend time with sick people in hospitals or help a needy family.
TET HOLIDAY FLOWER FESTIVAL
I used to attend the Tet holiday flower festival . It’s called Nguyen Hue Flower street festival. It is held in Nguyen Hue street in district 1, HCM city. It takes place every Tet Holiday for 1 week. It is celebrated by HCM People’s committee . They display and decorate the street with many kinds of flowers and lights. Many people come there to enjoy the beautiful flowers and take pictures.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is an important traditional holiday in my country. Mid-Autumn festival is celebrated not only in Vietnam but also in some other parts of Asia as well, such as China, Japan or Korea. And it is often celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar with full moon at night. Nowadays, Mid Autumn Festival is mainly for young children in Vietnam to enjoy the best time of the year. But not only can children celebrate this day but also adults can, adults who wish to have a chance to remind their their childhood and feel young again.During this exciting Autumn festival, making masks and lanterns is probably one of many activities that take place. A lot of groups of young Vietnamese have created unique and trendy lanterns yet can still preserve the traditional beauty. And when speaking of Mid-Autumn, we can’t help but to mention the Moon cake. The round shape of the moon cake signifies completeness and reunion of families.
Unit 10 SOURCES OF ENERGY
What should we do to save energy?
Nowadays, energy is being run out more and more. We need to save energy because nobody of us can lives without energy. We have many ways to save energy in our home. One of those ways is using electricity, water and gas economically, we should turn off the light in room when we go out or in unnecessary situations, avoid wasting water, shut the kitchen stove when stop cooking. Besides, we should use the low light bulbs. We also can use public transport more often
Unit 11 TRAVELLING IN THE FUTURE
What means of transport will people travel in the future?
- It is Solar-energy plane. It looks like a normal plane but it has the solar panel on the wings. The panel will catch the sun shine and create the electricity for the plane. It may be a great invention helping to create the energy and protect environment.
- It is flying car. It’s a kind of driverless car and airplane. It has many benefits. With its automated system, the car can avoid traffic. It drives at 300 kph. It has SSS, it’s a sky safety system, it will stop everyone from crashing and it will help them avoid traffic jam. It has four seats, so your family or friends can join the ride.
- It’s a flying motorbike. It looks like a normal motorbike, but it can fly without wings, it will use electricity transferred from solar energy. It can travel fast and work well in bad weather. I think it will be very useful and popular in the future.
- I think in the future, there will be a lot of means of transport that will use eco- friendly energy. My own future transport will help people to travel faster and safer. Its name will be eco-friendly ariship. It'll be a public transport. It looks like an airship but it can transport from 15 to 25 people. It'll use solar power and wind- power. People can use it in the sky. Everybody can drive it because it'll very easy to drive. It'll be used the most modern technology. I think my own future transport will help people a lot in the future.
Unit 12 AN OVERCROWDED WORLD
Talk about the problems of overpopulation and offer solution
Overpopulation can lead to :
- Overcrowding and poor quality housing in many large cities.
- too many vehicles cause air pollution and noise
- lack of employment, poverty, people have to live in slums, so they get a lot of disease
- and overpopulation can create the homeless and hunger
- rising crime rate as poor living conditions
- there is not always enough food and malnutrition, not enough fresh and clean water, not enough school for children
The Government Should
- provide essential housing and healthcare for people
- Raise an awareness of the problems of overpopulation.
- Carry out population education program/family planning programs.
- Create more jobs by building more factories in rural areas
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của Đề thi nói Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm học 2018 - 2019. Ngoài ra VnDoc.com luôn cập nhật liên tục nhiều tài liệu học tập và ôn luyện Tiếng Anh 7 như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 7, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 7, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7, Luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 online,.... Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download tài liệu phục vụ việc giảng dạy và học tập hiệu quả.