Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết HK1 Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Lần 2 có đáp án năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh
Đề kiểm tra môn tiếng Anh 45 phút lần 2 học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện thi tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học Unit 4 - 5 SGK tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình cũ của bộ GD&ĐT giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 củng cố kiến thức hiệu quả.
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
|1. a. requirements||b. subject||c. secondary||d. levels|
|2. a. specialize||b. variety||c. particular||d. wide|
|3. a. equivalent||b. technique||c. question||d. quite|
|4. a. compound||b. course||c. around||d. hour|
|5. a. apply||b. carefully||c. entry||d. discovery|
Đáp án: 1. d; 2. c; 3. b; 4. b; 5. a
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
6. He has been learning hard to prepare _______ the coming final exam.
7. Assessment is commonly _______ form of written test.
8. _______ the end of the course, the students have to take an exam on four basic skills of the target language.
9. The position require a BA degree or something _______.
10. Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are _______ people.
11. They are university professors who ______ in the history of the Russian empire.
12. The purpose of secondary education is to give students common knowledge to ______ for either higher education or vocational education.
13. Secondary education in Hong Kong is largely based on the British education _______.
14. In New Zealand students _______ secondary school at the ages from about 13 to 18.
15. Secondary school in Pakistan begins from grade 9 and __ for four years.
16. What is your major _______ at university? - I learn physics.
17. After _______ the relevant A Level qualifications the student can enter university.
18. _______ school is very important for _______ country to develop.
a. The/ a
b. The I Ø
c. Ø/ Ø
d. Ø/ a
19. What time would we get there _______ the subway?
a. we took
b. if we take
c. unless we take
d. provided that we took
20. If it _______ an hour ago, we would have stayed inside.
c. had rained
d. were raining
21. If I feel too excited to sleep, I _______ reading one of our reports.
a. will try
c. would try
d. would have tried
22. If he _______ well on the training courses last year, he _______ offered the promotion now.
a. did/ were
b. did/ would be
c. had done/ would have been
d. had done/ would be.
23. _______ I had learned English when I was at high school.
d. If only
24. ______ he gets here soon, we will have to start the meeting without him.
b. If only
c. Even if
25. He took me to the university _______.
a. he used to study
b. in that he used to study
c. where he used to study
d. which he used to study
26. _______ gets the highest grade will be awarded a scholarship..
b. Any student
c. Any student who
d. Any student when
27. He was the only American representative _______ at the conference.
a. when we met
b. we met
c. where we met
d. we met whom
28. My favorite month is always February ___ we celebrate Valentine's Day.
c. in when
d. in which
29. My father told me to tell him the reason _______ I had been home late.
c. for that
d. for why
30. The Eiffel Tower _______ design was revolutionary at its time, is still a marvelous structure.
|6. a||7. d||8. b||9. a||10. a|
|11. c||12. b||13. d||14. d||15. a|
|16. c||17. b||18. d||19. d||20. c|
|21. a||22. d||23. d||24. a||25. c|
|26. c||27. b||28. d||29. a||30. c|
Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
31. I did not come to your party due to the rain.
a. If it did not rained, I would come to your party.
b. It was the rain that prevented me from coming to your party.
c. Even though it rained, I came to your party.
d. Suppose it. did not rain, I would come to your party.
32. They got success since they took my advice.
a. They took my advice, and failed.
b. If they did not. take my advice, they would not get success.
c. But for taking my advice, they would not have got success.
d. My advice stopped them from getting success.
33. Unless you come on time, we will go without you.
a. Come on time or we will go without you.
b. Come on time, we will go without you.
c. Because of your punctuality, we will go without you.
d. Without jour coming on time, we will go.
34. Thanks to her high grades at university, she is offered the position.
a. If she had not got high grades at university, she would not be offered the position.
b. It was her high grades at university which offer her the position.
c. If she had not got high grades at university, she would not have been offered the position.
d. Without her high grades at university, she is not offered the position.
35. I am very interested in the book you lent me last week.
a. The book is interesting enough for you to lend me last week.
b. It was the interesting book which you lent me last week.
c. The book which you lent me last week is too interesting to read.
d. The book that you lent me last week interests me a lot.
|31. b||32. c||33. a||34. a||35. d|
Read the two passages carefully and choose the correct answer.
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (or TOEFL for short) evaluates the potential success of an individual to use and understand Standard American English at a college level. It is required for non-native applicants at many English-speaking colleges and universities. Additionally, institutions such as government agencies, businesses, or scholarship programs may require this test. A TOEFL score is valid for two years and then is deleted from the official database. Colleges and universities usually consider only the most recent score. The TOEFL test is a registered trademark of Education Testing Service and is administered worldwide. The test was first administered in 1964 and has since been*taken by nearly 20 million students. Since its introduction in late 2005, the Internet-Based test (iBT) has progressively replaced both the computer-based (CBT)and paper-based (PBT) tests. The iBT has been introduced in with the United States, Canada, France, Germany, and Italy in 2005 and the rest of the world in 2006, with test centers added regularly. Although the demand for test seats was very high, and candidates had to wait for months, it is now possible to take the test within one to four weeks in most countries. The four-hour test consists of four sections, each measuring mainly one of the basic language skills (although some tasks may require multiple skills) focusing on language used in an academic, higher-education environment. Note-taking is allowed during the iBT. The test cannot be taken more than once a week.
36. TOEFL is required for all high school students in the US.
c. No information
37. Students in Vietnam can take iBT since 2005.
c. No information
38. There are no government agencies that require TOEFL.
c. No information
39. There are three forms of taking TOEFL.
c. No information
40. The iBT takes four hours for each candidate to complete.
c. No information
|36. b||37. b||38. b||39. a||40. a|
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
You will make the interview process easier for the employer if you prepare relevant information about yourself. Think about how you want to present your (41) ____, experiences, education, work style, skills, and goals. Be prepared to supplement all your answers with examples that support the statements you make. It is also a good idea to review your resume with a critical eye and (42) ____ areas that an employer might see as limitations or want further information. Think about how you can answer difficult' questions (43) ____ and positively, while keeping each answer brief.
An interview gives the employer a (44) _____ to get to know you. While you do want to market yourself to the employer, answer each question with an honest (45) _____.
Never say anything negative about past experiences, employers, or courses and professors. Always think of something positive about an experience and talk about that. You should also be (46) ____. If you are genuinely interested (47) _____ the job, let the interviewer know that.
One of the best ways to show you are keen on a job is to demonstrate that you have researched the organization prior to the interview. You can also (48) ____ interest by asking questions about the job, the organization, and its services and products. The best way to impress an employer is to ask questions that build upon your interview discussion. This shows you are interested and (49) ____ close attention to the interviewer. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions in advance, but an insightful comment based on your conversation can make an even stronger statement. At the (50) _____ of an interview, it is appropriate for you to ask when you may expect to hear; from the employer.
|41. a. pressures||b. practices||c. promotions||d. strengths|
|42. a. hide||b. identify||c. express||d. limit|
|43. a. sharply||b. hardly||c. accurately||d. rightly|
|44. a. chance||b. way||c. change||d. practice|
|45. a. expression||b. respect||c. response||d. ability|
|46. a. enthusiastic||b. enthusiast||c. enthusiasm||d. enthusiastically|
|47. a. on||b. for||c. with||d. in|
|48. a. appear||b. show||c. cover||d. conceal|
|49. a. make||b. pay||c. choose||d. spend|
|50. a. final||b. finish||c. close||d. end|
|41. a||42. b||43. c||44. a||45. c|
|46. a||47. d||48. b||49. b||50. d|
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh số 2 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.