Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh Thí điểm
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh chương trình mới có đáp án dưới đây. Đề kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh 8 mới này sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học, có cơ hội đánh giá lại năng lực của mình trước kỳ thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn thành công.
Part 1: Listen to the recording and circle the appropriate answer A, B or C (1 pt)
1. What is Sue doing?
A. She is watching TV.
B. She is cleaning the kitchen
C. She is eating her breakfast.
2. Where is the baby?
A. She is sleeping.
B. In the garden.
C. In the living room.
3. Which girl is Kim?
A. With red dress.
B. With yellow T-Shirt and blue skirt.
C. With yellow skirt.
4. What does Nick want for his birthday?
A. A new computer.
Part 2. Listen then fill in each numbered blank with one word or number. There is one example. (1 pt)
OUR NEW TEACHER
Will start on: Tuesday
1. Name: Mrs. _____________________
2. Classroom number: ____________________
3. Classroom is next to: School ___________________
4. Color of teacher’s car: ________________________
II. Circle the word A, B, C or D which has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others. (1 pt)
1. A. pet
2. A. visit
3. A. sticky rice
4. A. who
Đáp án: 1. C; 2. B; 3. D; 4. A
III. Circle the best answer A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (2 pts)
1. She enjoys __________ with young children.
C. to work
2. My house is __________ hers.
A. cheap than
C. more cheap than
D. cheaper than
3. He drives ___________ his brother.
A. more careful than
B. more carefully
C. more carefully than
D. as careful as
4. __________ does Lan live? – She lives in Tan Yen.
5. They don’t mind __________ buffaloes. They like riding them.
D. to herd
6. __________ is class monitor? – Loan is.
7. Does she like __________ a book to the younger children?
C. to read
8. Nick, we’re goin’ to a cultural event __________. Would you like to join us?
Đáp án: 1. B; 2. D; 3. C; 4. D; 5. A; 6. C; 7. B; 8. B
IV. Give the correct form of the verbs in the brackets to complete the following sentences. (1 pt)
1. Mai enjoy ______ crafts, especially bracelets. (make)
2. ________ you ever _____ a buffalo? (ride)
3. Children in this village love ____________ kites on summer afternoons. (fly)
4. The children used to ___________ a long way to school. (go)
Đáp án: 1. making; 2. Have - ridden; 3. flying; 4. go
V. Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word from the box to complete the passage. (1pt)
Tet is the biggest festival in Viet Nam. It takes place in the first lunar month of the year; it’s a time for family reunion. To (1) _____________ Tet, Vietnamese people make many tasty traditional foods. The most important food includes Chung cakes, sausages, boiled chicken, spring rolls, and sticky rice. Chung cake is made of sticky rice, pork, green beans and other spices, wrapped in the green leaves; therefore, this cake needs a lot of (2) _____________. This cake can be kept for a long time, even though the weather is often humid during Tet. Other significant food that can’t be missed to (3) ______________ the ancestors are sausages, spring rolls and sticky rice. Because sausages are difficult to make, people often buy them from famous suppliers. (4) _____________, sticky rice and spring rolls are easier to prepare and must be served immediately after they are cooked, so they are often made at home.
Đáp án: 1. celebrate; 2. preparation 3. worship; 4. However
VI. Read the passage and do the tasks below. (1 pt)
Five-coloured sticky rice is an important traditional dish of many ethnic minorities in the northern mountainous regions. People call the dish five- coloured sticky rice because it has five colours: red, yellow, green, purple and white. The things that create the colours are not chemicals but natural roots and leaves. The five colours of the dish represent five elements of life according to Vietnamese beliefs: yellow is earth, red is fire, green is plants, white is metal, and purple or black is water. People believe that these five elements create harmony between heaven and earth. Five-coloured sticky rice is usually made and enjoyed at Tet, in festivals and ceremonies, on special occasions, and whenever the family has guests.
A. Decide whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F).
1. _________ Five- colour sticky rice is a traditional dish.
2. _________ Five-sticky rice is made with chemical.
B. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D
3. The five colours of the dish represent __________ of life according to Vietnamese beliefs.
A. five elements
B. five colours
C. five regions
D. five occasions
4. Five-coloured sticky rice is usually made and enjoyed __________.
A. at Tet and in festivals
B. on special occasions
C. whenever the family has guests
D. All A, B and C are correct
Đáp án: 1. T; 2. F; 3. A; 4. D
VII. Finish each of the sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the one printed before it. (1 pt)
1. Mary cooks better than Tom.
Tom doesn’t _______________________________________________________________
2. I adore listening to music every day.
I enjoy ____________________________________________________________________
1. Tom doesn't cook better than Mary.
2. I enjoy listening to music every day.
VIII. Reorder the words in each line below to make complete sentences. (1 pt)
1. expensive/ is more/ than the black/ one./ The red car/
2. will you/ What/ during the trip/ the countryside./ to/ do/
1. The red car is more expensive than the black one.
2. What will you do during the trip to the countryside.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lần 1 lớp 8 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 8, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Sau kì thi giữa học kì 1, các bạn lại tất bật cho kì thi cuối năm quan trọng. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và tải về các đề ôn thi học kì 1 ngoài môn tiếng Anh còn có môn Toán, Ngữ Văn, Vật lý, Hóa học...được VnDoc.com sưu tầm từ các trường THCS và các thầy cô uy tín trên cả nước rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn luyện. Chúc các bạn ôn thi thật tốt!