Đề thi công chức môn tiếng Anh năm 2018 tỉnh Quảng Ngãi
Đề thi công chức môn tiếng Anh năm 2018
Đề thi công chức môn tiếng Anh năm 2018 tỉnh Quảng Ngãi được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây bao gồm các phần thi: trắc nghiệm, điền từ và đọc hiểu có đáp án đi kèm rất tiện cho các bạn luyện tập, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi tuyển dụng công chức của mình. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
BỘ ĐÁP ÁN TIẾNG ANH THI CÔNG CHỨC QUẢNG NGÃI ĐỢT 2 NĂM 2018
I. PHẦN TRẮCNGHIỆM:
1. Our physical environment______________ have an enormous impact on our well-being.
A. Can B. Should C. May D. Would
2. You will___________ how to use biology and technology to maximize crop and animal production.
A. Be B. Learn C. Know D. Learning
3. Jane, I’m sorry. I am very busy now, I have____________ time to answer your email at all.
A. Don’t B. Many C. Any D. No
4. In certain parts on the earth, women still____________ water a long way to their village
A. Walk B. Make C. Carry D. Take
5. We are_____________ work at the moment.
A. For B. At C. In D. On
6. Jessica and Jack are__________ the desk.
A. On B. In C. At D. For
7. My family’s picture is_______________ the wall.
A. In B. At C. On D. For
8. It is not easy learning Chinese at home. Do you think I should__________ an evening course?
A. Take B. Have C. Make D. Get
9. Jake and Mary don’t want to_________ salmon.
A. Eating B. Eat C. Knowing D know
10. All of the civil servants in the ministry had no idea who would deliver the first speech in the afternoon session of the conference, because the hosting organization is so_____________.
A. Disciplined B. Prepared C. Disorganized D. Preparative
11.You don’t_______________ come with me to the party if you are busy tonight.
A. Must B. Have to C. Should D. Need
12. Nowadays, in both urban and rural areas, the environment is_________ more and more polluted.
A. Getting B. Going C. Taking D. Coming
13. That book is not mine. It is______________, I think.
A. You B. Your C. Yours D. Mine
14. Last week, not many people____________ their wedding.
A. Joined B. Came C. Went D. Celebrated
15. My uncle is a doctor. Her father is a doctor, too. They are__________ doctors.
A. Too B. Both C. So D. A
16. We have many blessings for those________ we are deeply grateful to.
A. Whom B. Who C. That D. Which
17. New York is the place_____________ people of many different cultures live and work together.
A. Which B. That C. Where D. Who
18.Those strangers were wearing heavy overcoats to___________ themselves against the cold.
A. Make B.Take C. Become D. Protect
19. Feng___________ eggs, bread and butter.
A. Like B. Likes C. Love D. Loves
20.When I was a child, I used to go to school___________ bicycle.
A. By B. On C. For D. At
II. PHẦN ĐIỀNTỪ
CLOZE TEST (20 BÀI)
C1. Since food (1)___________ both important for physical and mental well being, theimportance of food in life is huge. Proper nutrition means (2)_________ you get all the essential nutrients required for healthy functioning of the body through your diet. These essential nutrients can only be obtained (3)_________ the diet. If your body is in shortage of these nutrients, it can have adverse effects on your overall functioning. The body (4)_________ the right amount of nutrients, and this can be only done through the diet. Importance of food nutrition can also be understood by the fact that even if a single micronutrient is missing or is in short supply, it (5)__________ cause serious implications for the functioning of the entire body. There are many different nutrients that (6)________ to be consumed in order to maintain healthy functioning of the body. These nutrients (7)__________ vitamins and minerals, fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Each of these nutrients (8)__________ _a vital role to play in the functioning of the body. Therefore, the deficiency of any one of them can cause (9)_________ organ system to fail. For instance, potassium deficiency causes muscle cramps and calcium deficiency can (10)_________ heart and bone diseases.
1. is 2. that 3. through 4. needs 5. can
6. need 7. are 8. have 9. the 10. cause
C2. A healthy diet is the basis for (1)_________ well-functioning body. Food is the source of (2)___________ for all of our bodily functions and directly affects how our bodies and minds function in (3)_________ stage of life. There are a variety of reasons why a healthy diet is (4)__________, including disease prevention, maintenance of a healthy weight and quality of life. Calories are the unit of measure (5)________ stored energy in food. The energy provided by food calories is needed for every function of the (6)_________, including thought, physical activity, growth and healing. According to Medline Plus, foods containing an equal (7) ________ of calories and nutrients are ideal for a balanced diet. Proteins, carbohydrates and fats are the building blocks of energy. After ingestion, carbohydrates are broken down into glucose, (8)___________ provides raw energy that is either used immediately or stored in the muscles for later use. Complex carbohydrates like whole grains, vegetables and fruits provide a (9)_______ of calories and nutrients, whereas simple carbs such as sugar and white flour are high in calories and low in nutrients, making them a poor choice (10)_______ energy production.
(1) a (2) health (3) our (4) needed (5) of
(6) body (7) amount (8) and (9) Lot (10) of
III. PHẦN ĐỌC HIỂU:
READING COMPREHENSION (10)
C1. The main elements required for survival are food, fire, shelter and water. Their order of importance will depend upon where you happen to be. In the desert, water will head the list.Water is the most common liquid on Earth. It covers about 71.4% of the Earth. Pure water has no smell, taste, or color.
Water is the main component of drinks like milk, juice, and wine. Water is very important for life but it is something that most people in the modern world take for granted. They are so used to turning on a tap that until an extreme drought causes water rationing they seldom think about it. Yet the survivor at sea, or after a flood, though surrounded by water, may be desperate for drinkable water. And there are many places where, unless it rains, no obvious water is available. Although there could be other survival necessities to deal with, water is always universally important.
Read the passage and answer the following multiple-choice:
1. The factor which decides the order of importance or the main elements required for survival is:
A. your health. C. your job.
B. your location. D. your strength.
2. The basic need that may NOT be equally important as the others in extremely cold places is:
A. water. C. fire.
B. shelter. D. none ofabove.
3. Fire is describedas:
A. universallyimportant. C. the prime necessity.
B. being takenfor granted. D. closely linked with shelter.
4. According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. Exposure to wind is not dangerous in mild climates.
B. People may die quickly in the water of polar regions.
C. Looking for food is the first thing to do most of thetime.
D. Survivors after a flood won't need water for drinking.
5. People got used to turning on a tap when it is
A. rainy B. flooded C. droughty D. stormy
C2. Solar collectors absorb heat from the sun’s rays. They can be used to effectively heat and cool buildings. The most common type of collector for space heating is a flat plate designed to absorb both radiation falling directly on it, as well as radiation scattered by the atmosphere. Collectors are usually panels of aluminum, copper, or steel. The collector is covered with glass or plastic. This layer allows short-wave radiation or light to enter the collector. As the radiation passes through the glass or plastic, it is transformed from short-wave radiation to long-wave radiation – or heat. A transfer agent (air or water) is circulated through the collector and becomes heated. As it leaves the collector and travels through the heating ducts of a house, it warms the air inside the house or brings hot water to sinks, tubs, and appliances. With solar collectors, storage is a problem: great amounts of heat must be stored for nighttime use and for use during cloudy days.
Read the passage and answer the following multiple-choice:
1. Solar collectors can heat and cool houses with heat absorbed from.
A. X-ray B.UV C. Temperature D. the sun’s rays
2. Glass and plastic are used to cover the collector so that short-wave radiation can
A. protectthem B. enterthem
C. excludethem D. erode them
3. Collectors are usually made from____________
A. steel B. copper C. aluminium D. A, B, C arecorrect
4. The word “it” in bold refers to__________
A. Atransfer agent B. collector
C. long-waveradiation D. heating
5. For nighttime and cloudy days, heat needs to be________
A. protected B. saved C. kept D. stored