Đề thi giữa kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 huyện Bình Giang, Hải Dương năm 2014
Đề thi giữa kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án
Đề thi giữa kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 huyện Bình Giang, Hải Dương năm 2014 là tài liệu ôn thi học kỳ 2 vô cùng hữu ích dành cho các em học sinh ôn tập. Tài liệu gồm nhiều dạng bài tập hay và đáp án cụ thể giúp các em ôn tập dễ dàng, hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
PHÒNG GD&ĐT BÌNH GIANG
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
ĐỀ KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG GIỮA KÌ 2
NĂM HỌC 2013 - 2014
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 9
Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
(Đề bài gồm 02 trang)
Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest. (1.0pt)
1. A. used
2. A. internet
3. A. watch
4. A. teach
5. A. rice
B. GRAMMAR – VOCABULARY – LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS
I. Choose the word or phrase marked A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in each sentence. (2.5pts)
1. I suggest _____________ off the lights before going out.
A. turn B. to turn C. turning D. turned
2. I lost my pen. I have looked __________ it for all the morning.
A. after B. for C. up D. at
3. She was lazy, _________ she didn't pass the exam.
A. but B. since C. however D. so
4. You often waste garbage around the school yard, _________?
A. aren't you B. you aren't C. do you D. don't you
5. She felt very __________ because of her good result.
A. happy B. happiness C. happily D. unhappy
6. ____________ she often tells lies, many people believe her.
A. Therefore B. Because C. Although D. However
7. I bought a picture _____________ was very valuable.
A. which B. when C. who D. where
8. She sings and dances ______________.
A. beauty B. beautiful C. beautifully D. beautify
9. If we go on littering, the environment will be seriously ___________.
A. pollute B. polluted C. pollution D. pollutants
10. I suggest we ________ energy-saving bulbs instead of ordinary 100-watt bulbs.
A. to use B. used C. using D. should use
II. Reorder the sentences to make a meaningful dialogue (1.0pt)
1. Just in case the market will be closed and no food will be available.
2. And I think we should buy some canned food, too.
3. Yes, I agree with you. Because there may be a power cut.
4. I think we should buy some matches and candles before a typhoon.
5. What for?
Read the passage, then answer the questions below (2.5pts)
Are you looking for a cheap, clean, effective source of power that doesn't cause pollution or waste natural resources? Look no further than solar energy from the Sun.
At present, most of our electricity comes from the use of coal and gas, oid or nuclear power. This power could be provided by the Sun. One percent of the solar energy that reaches the Earth is enough to provide power for the total population.
Many countries are already using solar energy. Solar panels are placed on the roofs of a house and the Sun's energy is used to heat water. The energy can be stored for a number of days, so on cloudy days you can use solar energy, too.
Sweden has an advanced solar energy program. There, all buildings will be heated by solar energy and cars will use solar power instead of gas by the year 2015.
1. Is solar energy an efficient source of power?
2. Where are the solar panels placed?
3. How long can the solar energy be stored?
4. When will cars use solar power instead of gas in Sweden?
5. Is the solar energy used in Vietnam now?
Use the words or phrases given below to complete a passage about how necessary to celebrate a day for parents. An example (0) is done for you. (3.0 pts)
0. It / necessary / have / celebrate / our parents.
=> It is necessary to have to celebrate for our parents.
1. Children / have / special day to express / feelings, memories and love/ their parents.
2. We have / opportunity / enhance the family traditions / get together.
3. Sunday / a day off / so everybody / free from work and study.
4. Children / give their parents / flowers / send cards / make / special cakes they like.
5. I believe / idea / be supported / and / it / be celebrated nationwide.
---------- The end ----------