Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016 - 2017 Phòng GD-ĐT Tam Đảo, Vĩnh Phúc (Lần 2)
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016 - 2017 Phòng GD-ĐT Tam Đảo, Vĩnh Phúc (Lần 2) mới nhất có kèm đáp án cụ thể. Sau đây mời các em học sinh cùng thử sức.
PHÒNG GD&ĐT TAM ĐẢO
ĐỀ THI THỬ LẦN 2 VÀO LỚP 10 THPT
Năm học 2016-2017
Môn: Tiếng Anh
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề.
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM: (40 câu: 8,0điểm)
I. Choose the word A, B, C or D whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
01. A. champagne B. church C. watch D. change
02. A. sight B. considerate C. divide D. tidal
03. A. disappointed B. provided C. polluted D. enjoyed
II. Choose the word A, B, C or D which is stressed differently from the others.
04. A. answer B. admire C. advise D. adjust
05. A. congratulate B. decorate C. nominate D. celabrate
III. Read the following passage then choose the word A, B, C or D to fill in each of the blanks from 06 to 15.
LEARNING A SECOND LANGUAGE
Some people learn a second language (06) _________. Other people have trouble learning a new language. How can you help (07) _________learn a new language, such as English? There are several ways to make learning English a little easier and (08) _________.
The first step is to feel positive about learning English. If you believe that you can learn, you will learn. (09) _________patient. You don't have to understand (10) _________all at once. It's natural to make mistakes when you learn something new. We can learn from our mistakes.
The second step is to practice your English regularly. For example, write in the journal, or diary, everyday. You will get used to (11) _________in English and you will feel more comfortable to express your ideas in English. After several weeks, you will see that your writing is improving. (12) _________, you must speak English every day. You can practice with your classmates (13) _________class.
The third step is to keep a record of your language learning. You can write this in your journal. After (14) _________class, think about what you did. Did you answer a question (15) _________? Did you understand something the teacher explained? Perhaps the lesson was difficult, but you tried to understand it.
It is important to practice every day and make a record of your achievements.
06. A. easilier B. easy C. easily D. ease
07. A. itself B. herself C. himself D. yourself
08. A. interested B. more interesting C. interest D. interesting
09. A. Be B. Been C. Being D. To be
10. A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing
11. A. written B. to write C. writing D. write
12. A. By addition B. In addition C. Addition D. Additional
13. A. beside B. behind C. next to D. out of
14. A. all B. few C. some D. each
15. A. correctly B. corrective C. correct D. correction
IV. Choose the word A, B, C or D which best completes each of the sentences from 16 to 35.
16. I suggest_____________ some money for poor children.
A. raise B. raising C. to raise D. raiseing
17. She didn't work hard enough, ____________she lost her job.
A. so B. but C. and D. although.
18. What ____________ if there were a serious nuclear accident?
A. happens B. will happen C. happened D. would happen
19. Please phone this number for more _____________.
A. inform B. informative C. information D. informatively
20. Tom plays soccer very well,_____________?
A. does he B. doesn't he C. did he D. didn't he.
21. Mary's eyes are weak. __________, she has to wear glasses.
A. But B. However C. and D. Therefore
22. The car____________ he has just bought is very expensive.
A. which B. who C. whom D. whose
23. Family members_____________ live apart try to be together at Tet.
A.which B. who C. whom D. whose
24. We are____________when the New Year's Eve is coming very near.
A.excitement B. excitedly C. excited D. exciting
25. _____________ I was really tired, I couldn't sleep.
A. Although B. So C. Therefore D. However
26. The doctor _________me not to stay up too late at night.
A. advised B. suggested C. insisted D. forced
27. His house looks very large and beautiful. It is _________house.
A. a seven-room B. a seven-rooms C. seven room D. seven rooms
28. It's very hot today. I wish I _________on the beach now.
A. am B. was C. were D. had been
29. When he lived in the city, he _________to the theater twice a week.
A. uses to go B. has gone C. used to go D. was going
30. My father asked us _________too much time playing computer games.
A. not to spending B. did not spend C. not to spend D. to not spent
31. Hoai can not remember the name of the restaurant _________she ate her favorite roasted duck.
A. which B. whose C. whom D. where
32. It is nearly 3 months _________he visited his parents.
A. while B. during C. since D. when
33. _________population is another unpleasant result we have to solve.
A. Increased B. Increasing C. The increase D. To increase
34. If we _________enough time, we'll study this exercise more carefully.
A. will have B. have C. had D. would have
35 ~ John: "Would you mind if I turned off the light?" ~ Mark: "________."
A. Yes, I don't mind B. No, I wouldn't C. No, I don't mind D. Yes, I wouldn't
V. Read the following passage then choose the word A, B, C or D to answer the questions from 36 to 40.
It is estimated that about 200 million people who use the Internet computer network around the world. The Internet allows people to work at home instead of traveling to work. The Internet allows businesses to communicate with customers and workers in any part of the world for the cost of a local telephone call. E.mail allows users to send documents, pictures and other data from one part of the world to another in at least 5 minutes. People can use the Internet to do shopping. This save a lot of time. It is possible to use the Internet for education – students may connect with their teachers from home to send or receive e.mail or talk their problems through "online" rather than attend a class.
36. The Internet allows people .................................................
A. to stay at home and rest B. not to work
C. to travel to work D. to work at home
37. To a business, the Internet is .................to communicate with customers.
A. a cheap way B. a very expensive way
C. an inconvenient way D. a difficult way
38. E.mail can be used to send .................................................
A. documents B. information C. data D. all are correct
39. To use the Internet for education is .............................
A. impossible B. possible C. inconvenient D. difficult
40. What is the main idea of the passage?
A. The benefits of using the internet. B. The disadventage of using the internet.
C. How to use the internet. D. All are correct.
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN (2,0điểm)
I. SENTENCE TRANSFORMATION
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
41. It is very difficult to learn English.
Learning English __________________________________.
42. It is 20 years since I left school.
43. We have just bought a new house .
A new ___________________________________.
44. "I must do all the housework now." said Nam.
45. Can you type the letter right now?
You can ________________________________________________.
Write a paragraph of 120-150 words about the benefits of playing sport.
Cán bộ coi thi không giải thích gì thêm!