Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 11 năm 2019 - 2020 với cấu trúc giống với đề thi chính thức của bộ GD&ĐT với nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới thường gặp giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả cũng như kiểm tra kiến thức bản thân trước khi tham gia kì thi thật.
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 được biên tập bám sát nội dung tiếng Anh Unit 1 - 6 SGK tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh lớp 10 củng cố kiến thức hiệu quả.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following question.
|1. A. Scheme||B. parachute||C. architect||D. psychology|
|2. A. Hasty||B. nasty||C. tasty||D. wastage.|
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each the following questions.
|3. A. Economics||B. engineering||C. information||D. geography.|
|4. Commit||B. open||C. index||D. preview.|
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
1. We were very impressed by her effort to overcome her difficulties.
2. Volunteering work is the most rewarding way to get involved and change people’s lives.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
3. They have not make any effort to integrate with the local community
B. put together
4. She was very disappointed because of her father’s failure to attend the teacher parent meeting.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5. Teenagers (A) should show self-reliant(B) so that they can be given(C) challenging(D) tasks.
6. Nguyen Phuong Anh has been honored(A) by UNICEF as (B)a global outstanding(C) child with (D)a disability in 2013.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
7. Beth: Hello, Kevin. How are you doing?
A. I am trying to do 2-3 days of volunteer work every month.
B. Yes. I always feel alight when I do the volunteer work.
C. Hi, I’m good. Are You OK?
D. Sure, I am doing the volunteer work rather well.
8. Mai: Hi, what’s up? Why are your eyes all swollen and red? Are you well?
Mai: Oh, what happened?
Mary: I attended a music class there. They are all very talented and look so happy. I felt ashamed of myself; I often complain about my life while some people don’t have even the same opportunities.
Mai: That’s it!
A. I am having eye ache.
B. Hi, I’m good.
C. My kitty has just passed away.
D. I’m OK. I just got back from the Texas school for students with visual impairments.
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence
9. Look! There’s so much food left. Nobody _____ anything.
A. have eaten
C. was eating
D. is eating
10. Some of Vietnam Assistance for the Handicapped’s programmers provide technical assistance to clinics and wheelchair factories in the _____ of high quality and low-cost wheelchairs.
11. Your education background is a _____ factor for your future career.
12. When you _____ money, you should help the poor not the rich.
13. He found it very difficult to _____ himself into a society whose culture is too different from his own.
14. To _____ disadvantaged people, VNAH has set up the Office of Disabilities Technical Assistance (ODTA) in Hanoi.
15. I _____ at a special school twice since I ____ Grade 10.
A. Volunteered/ finished
B. Have volunteered/ finished
C. volunteered/ have finished
D. have volunteered/ was finished.
Read the text and choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) for each blank.
Viet Nam Assistance for the Handicapped (VNAH) is a non-profit organization (20) ______ in 1991 to assist people with disabilities in Viet Nam. Its main aim is to help disabled people to overcome their (21) ______ . Some of VNAH's programs provide technical assistance to clinics and wheelchair factories in the production of high-quality and low-cost wheelchairs.
To assist disadvantaged people, VNAH has set up the Office of Disabilities Technical Assistance (ODTA) in Ha Noi. In addition, VNAH (22)________ a programs to support the government in improving activities benefiting people with disabilities.
In cooperation with the United States Agency for International Development, VNAH is now working to (23)_______ different Vietnamese agencies. Special attention (24)______ to providing disabled people with full access to all facilities and services.
|20. A find||B found||C. funded||D founded.|
|21. A. disabilities||B. abilities||C. disabled||D. disablement|
|22. A, launches||B. launched||C. have launched||D. has launched|
|23. A. suppose||B. supply||C. support||D. suppress|
|24. A. was given||B. is given||C. are given||D. were given.|
Part 1. Rewrite the sentences, using the nouns in brackets and a to-infinitive so that the new sentences have the closest meaning to the given ones.
She can speak four languages and that makes her more admirable. (ABILITY).
I am very impressed when I see that the disabled have tried very hard to get over their obstacles in their life. (EFFORT).
Rewrite the sentences, using the words and phrases given.
3. Our great teacher has taught special classes for students with visual impairments to learn Braille since 2009. (Began/ 2009).
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.