Bài tập unit 2 lớp 11 Relationships
"Học đi đôi với hành" - một chân lý bất di bất dịch đối với người học tiếng Anh. Việc luyện tập tiếng Anh sau mỗi bài học lý thuyết giúp bạn đọc vận dụng kiến thức đã học vào bài tập thực hành hiệu quả đồng thời ghi nhớ kiến thức trọng tâm lâu hơn.
Với mong muốn giúp các em học sinh học tốt tiếng Anh lớp 11, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu lý thuyết, bài tập tiếng Anh 11 theo từng Unit khác nhau. Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 sách mới Unit 2 dưới đây gồm 140 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh có đáp án giúp bạn đọc ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học về Ngữ âm (Phonetics), Vocabulary (Từ vựng), Ngữ pháp (Grammar), Kỹ năng nói (Speaking) và kỹ năng Viết (Writing) liên quan đến Unit 2: Relationships (Các mối quan hệ) hiệu quả.
Mời các em học sinh tham khảo lại tài liệu Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh Unit 2 tại:
- Từ vựng tiếng Anh lớp 11 mới Unit 2 Relationships
- Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 2 lớp 11: Relationships MỚI
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh Unit 2 lớp 11: Relationships
Bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 2 Relationships lớp 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Để học tốt tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện tập tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài 2 giúp các em củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. amazing||B. charge||C. female||D. taste|
|2. A. break||B. breath||C. thread||D. tread|
|3. A. enough||B. plough||C. rough||D. tough|
|4. A. believes||B. dreams||C. girls||D. parents|
|5. A. kissed||B. laughed||C. looked||D. loved|
Đáp án: 1. B 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. D
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
|6. A. campaign||B. female||C. humour||D. partner|
|7. A. advice||B. contact||C. mature||D. maintain|
|8. A. favourite||B. recommend||C. understand||D. volunteer|
|9. A. argument||B. counsellor||C. reconcile||D. romantic|
|10. A. comfortable||B. preservative||C. relationship||D. significant|
Đáp án: 6. A 7. B 8. A 9. D 10. A
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
11. I was shocked to find out my boyfriend had cheated on me.
12. He was furious with himself for letting things get out of control.
13. Mary and John have a lot in common.
A. live together
B. spend lots of time together
C. share similar ideas
D. share accommodation
14. She felt unsafe and insecure in love.
15. I am now reconciled with two of my estranged siblings - not just my older brother, but my sister, whom I hadn't spoken to for 17 years.
16. When couples encounter problems or issues, they may wonder when it is appropriate to visit a marriage counsellor.
17. He doesn't completely trust online partners, as they usually hide their real identity.
18. Sometimes, in order to get things done, you have to take the initiative.
A. make the last decision
B. make important changes
C. raise the first idea
D. sacrifice for others
19. From the moment they met, he was completely attracted by her.
20. She was so happy when he got down on bended knee and popped the question.
A. asked her out
B. asked her to be on a date
C. asked her to give him some money
D. asked her to marry him
21. Gary didn't always see eye to eye with his father, and this is where the honestyshows through.
A. agree with
B. be truthful with
C. look up to D. take after
22. Some parents strongly oppose their children's romantic relationship.
Đáp án: 11. C 12. A 13. C 14. A 15. B 16. A
- D 18. C 19. B 20. D 21. A 22. B
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
23. I was really depressed about his winning the election, like a lot of people.
A. fed up
24. Miss Walker was a mature lady when she married.
25. Students are advised to tune out distractions and focus on study.
26. Don't confess your love to your friends unless you know they feel the same way.
27. Among friends again, we may be happy to confide our innermost secrets.
28. Most of us, even with every communication option possible, drift apart from friends.
A. be independent
B. be associated
C. be isolated
D. be separated
29. Then the strangest thing happens - Will and Marcus strike up an unusualfriendship.
A. cover up
B. give up
C. make up
30. He'll give Joe a red rose and a lovey-dovey poem he wrote.
31. Feel free to bring along your significant other to the party.
32. I look up to my father for my whole life.
A. depend on
33. He's a wonderful example of a kind-hearted person with good judgement.
34. The situation seemed hopeless and desperation filled them both with anger.
Đáp án: 23. C 24. B 25. D 26. B 27. B 28. B 29. B 30. C 31. B 32. C 33. A 34. C
Exercise 5. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
35. I don't know what to say to break the ____ with someone I've just met at the party.
36. Their close friendship ____ a romantic relationship.
A. brings about
B. puts up
C. takes over
D. turns into
37. It's time I ____ and raised a family.
A. carried on
B. grew up
C. settled down
D. worked out
38. They fell ____ because they disagreed on the care of their young son.
39. All the three boys seem to fall ____ over heels in love with her.
40. She says she has kissed and ____ up with Nigel, and the reunion was a fun night.
41. Due to financial conflict over years, they decided to get ____.
42. Many husbands and wives can't remember why they ever got ____ in the first place because they no longer have anything in common.
43. We started ____ out together before we realised we were in love.
44. Parents are always willing to lend a sympathetic ____ to their children when they have problems.
45. I have a ____ on a classmate who is very near and dear to me.
46. Jane arranged for me to go on a/an ____ date with a guy from her office.
47. ____ dating involves couples going out together. It gives you the chance to see how your date interacts with other people.
48. If you are lucky, it will be love at first ____.
49. When you start dating somebody regularly, we say that you are ____ somebody.
50. His youngest daughter was the ____ of his eye.
Đáp án: 35. B 36. D 37. C 38. C 39. A 40. C
41. A 42. C 43. C 44. B 45. A 46. A 47. B 48. C 49. C 50. A
Part III. GRAMMAR
Exercise 6. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
61. She looked ____ around for a weapon.
62. Nicole grew ____ from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite ____ that she needed a long vacation.
63. The young girl sing ____.
A. amazing good
B. amazing well
C. amazingly good
D. amazingly well
64. She said she would become a ____ singer ____.
65. The skies became ____ as the moon moved between the Earth and the Sun.
A. surprising dark
B. surprising darkly
C. surprisingly dark
D. surprisingly darkly
66. Although my best friend now lives in Da Nang, we still try to keep in touch ____ each other.
C. up to
67. They said it was a great chance to form new friendships and enjoy each other's ____.
68. Terry has been carrying a torch for Liz for years, but she seems not ____.
A. been noticed
D. to notice
69. Many parents are worried that their children will get involved ____ a romantic relationship in their teenage years.
70. Some people are meant to fall in love ____ each other but not meant to be together.
71. Healthy relationships allow both partners to feel supported and connected but still feel ____.
72. Warmth, ____, and understanding should cost nothing in any country.
73. Talking to professional counsellors who are trained to help people to process feelings, can be most ____.
74. If you have feeling for someone, then you have worked up the ____ to ask them out.
61. C; 62. A; 63. D; 64. B; 65. C;
6. D; 67. D; 68. D; 69. B; 70. D;
71. D; 72. A; 73. A; 74. C;
Trên đây là Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh 11 Unit 2 sách mới kèm đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 11 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 11 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.