Trắc nghiệm Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 6 Global Warming
Nối tiếp bộ đề trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh Unit 6 lớp 11: Global Warming, tài liệu bài tập ngữ pháp tiếng Anh (Grammar) Unit 6 có đáp án dưới đây nhắc lại những nội dung cấu trúc tiếng Anh quan trọng xuất hiện trong bài học. VnDoc.com hy vọng rằng đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng chuyên đề hiệu quả. Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và học sinh tham khảo, download tài liệu.
Trắc nghiệm Unit 6 lớp 11 Global Warming có đáp án
Bài tập Ngữ pháp (Grammar) Tiếng Anh 11 mới Unit 6 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 11 mới theo Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 11 Unit 6 có đáp án liên quan đến nhiều chủ điểm ngữ pháp tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em nhắc lại kiến thức ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 11 theo từng đơn vị bài học hiệu quả.
I. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
1. Developed countries are responsible for 80% of the ____ carbon dioxide that is already in the atmosphere.
2. The government must take ____ to cut vehicle emissions.
3. They didn't forget ____ a short vacation in Cuc Phuong National Park last year.
A. being spent
B. having been spent
C. to spend
D. having spent
4. The effects of climate change on humans and nature are ____.
5. A layer of greenhouse gases – primarily water vapor, and carbon dioxide - acts as a ____ blanket for the Earth, absorbing heat and warming the surface.
6. We admired the Japanese ____ the city of Fukushima after the disaster.
A. to being rebuilt
B. for having rebuilt
C. to rebuild
D. of having rebuilt
7. We need to preserve the ____ of wildlife because each species has an important role to play.
8. Most climate scientists agree the main cause of the current global warming trend is human expansion of the greenhouse ____.
9. ____ trees around the house on the south and west sides, they can save up to about $250 a year on cooling and heating.
A. Having planted
B. Being planted
C. To plant
D. To have planted
10. The increase in the earth's temperature can cause ____illness which can be dangerous to people.
11. Certain ____ in the atmosphere, such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide, block heat from escaping.
12. Having developed green technologies with low-carbon emissions, ____ intends to get rid of coal.
A. that country
B. the communities
C. the effort
D. the possibility
13. Carbon dioxide is one of the primary ____ gases that cause global warming.
14. Carbon dioxide is released through ____ processes such as respiration and volcano eruptions and through ____ activities such as deforestation, land use change, and burning fossil fuels.
C. human natural
15. Vietnam has been named among the 12 countries most ____ for climate change by the World Bank.
A. at danger
B. in risk
C. at risk
1 - A; 2 - D; 3 - D; 4 - A; 5 - C;
6 - B; 7 - A; 8 - D; 9 - A; 10 - A;
11 - A; 12 - A; 13 - A; 14 - D; 15 - C;
II. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
Question 1 We need to cut down on the emission of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
Question 2 . Land erosion is mainly caused by widespread deforestation.
D. lawn mowing
Question 3 In the past, a lot of countries denied having contributed to global warming
Question 4 Most people admit that they contribute to global warming
A. be partly responsible for
Question 5: We must admit that people are heavily polluting the environment.
Question 6: In the polluted environment, infectious diseases can be passed easily from one person to another.
Question 7: Global warming has severe impact on water supplies.
A. very good
B. very bad
Question 8Global warming occurs when the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere trap the heat from the sun.
Question 9: Such unhygienic conditions encourage the spread of diseases.
Question 10 . Deforestation is one of the biggest environmental threats to the ecological balance in the world.
1 - D; 2 - C; 3 - B; 4 - A; 5 - D;
6 - C; 7 - B; 8 - A; 9 - D; 10 - C;
III. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 1:With clear evidence, his company couldn't deny having dump a large quantity of toxins into the sea.
A. clear evidence
C. having dump
D. into the sea
Question 2: Humans now have to suffer the effects of global warming due to having treat the environment irresponsibly
A. have to
B. effects of global warming
C. due to
D. treat the environment
Question 3: Having denied the responsibility for the environmental it caused, the factory was forced to close down.
A. Having denied
D. was forced to
Question 4: Having been warn about the relationship between climate change and the spread of infectious diseases, everyone should get vaccinated.
A. Having been warn
B. between climate change
C. the spread of infectious diseases
D. get vaccinated
Question 5: These companies were accused on having released a large amount of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
A. These companies
B. accused on
C. having released
D. into the atmosphere
IV. Choose the sentences that are closet in meaning to the given sentences
1. Before we came to Lam’s party, we had bought some flowers
A. Having came to Lam’s party, we bought some flowers
B. Having bought some flowers, we came to Lam’s party
C. After we came to Lam’s party, we bought some flowers
2. After she had spent the whole month studying the effects of deforestation, she collected enought data
A. She had collected enough data but she still spent the whole month studying the effects of deforestation
B. Having spent the whole month studying the effects of deforestation, she collected enough data
C. After she collected enoguh data, she spent the whole month studying the effects of deforestation
3. Since the local authorities had failed to manage water resources efficiently, they had to deal with water shortages
A. The local authorities had to deal with water management and water shortages at the same time
B. Having had to deal with water shortages, the local authorities failed to manage water resources efficiently
C. Having failed to manage water resources efficiently, the local had to deal with water shortages
4. Tom broke his promise to keep my secret. He apologised for that.
A. Having broken his promise to keep my secret, he apologises for that.
B. Tom apologised to me for having broken his promise to keep my secret.
C. When Tom breaks his promise to keep my secret, he apologised for that.
5. Lan has come up with creative solutions for dealing with air pollution. We praise her for that.
A. Lan is prasied for having come up with creative solutions for dealing with air pollution.
B. After Lan came up with creative solutions for dealing with air pollution, we praised her for that.
C. Having come up with creative solutions for dealing with air pollution, we praised her for that.
Trên đây là Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 6 kèm đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.