Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 6
Luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Unit 6: Global Warming
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập Tiếng Anh Unit 6 lớp 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học giúp học sinh lớp 11 ôn tập kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 khác:
- Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
- Choose the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
We need to cut down on the emission of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
Land erosion is mainly caused by widespread deforestation.
In the past, a lot of countries denied having contributed to global warming.
Most people admit that they contribute to global warming.
We must admit that people are heavily polluting the environment.
In the polluted environment, infectious diseases can be passed easily from one person to another.
Global warning has severe impact on water supplies.
Global warming occurs when the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere trap the heat from the sun.
Such unhygienic conditions encourage the spread of diseases.
Deforestation is one of the biggest environmental threats to the ecological balance in the world.
- Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
- 1. The president of the company officially apologised to the local residents ______having dumped a large amount of raw sewage in the area.
- 2. The factory was accused __________ having caused higher level of pollution to the environment.
- 3. We all admire him _________ having changed both his attitude and behaviours towards the environmental issues.
- 4. Human activities are also blamed ___________ having contributed to global warming.
- 5. We congratulated him _________ having invented an energy-saving device.
- 6. He was criticised _________ not having put the elephant poachers in jail.
- 7. His company was punished ____________ not having dumped the rubbish properly.
- 8. The city mayor praised all voluntary students ____________ having cleaned the playgrounds for the children.
- 9. He thanked us__________ having contributed to cleaning the surrounding environment.
- 10. He was suspected ___________ having received presents from the local companies and ignored their violations of the environmental law.
- Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
- 1. Having seen people suffer global warming consequences, we decided to reduce carbon footprints.
- 2. Climate change leads to numerous catastrophic consequences.
- 3. The increase in earth’s temperature can cause heat-related illnesses.
- 4. Carbon dioxide is one of the primary greenhouse gases that cause global warming.
- 5. Planting trees can contribute to reducing global warming.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn