Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 5 số 2
Tiếng Anh Unit 5 lớp 11: Being Part Of ASEAN
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến luyện tập Tiếng Anh Unit 5 lớp 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 11 ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh 11 theo từng Unit hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 khác:
- Choose the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
The govemment’s interference in the strike has been widely criticised.
The emblem of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations was designed basing on rice – the most important crop for the Southeast Asian people.
The scholarship is renewed annually and may be stopped if the students have poor academic records or bad behaviours.
In Thailand, it’s against the law to litter on the pavement. If you are caught, you can be fined up to $2000 Baht.
The beautiful sights in Sa Pa, Mui Ne and Ha Noi all contribute to the country’s magic charm.
- Choose the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Our survey also found that 75 per cent of those quizzed knew three or more of their neighbours.
Viet Nam and Laos will closely cooperate to strengthen the solidarity of ASEAN and enhance the vital role of the group in regional security structure.
Her graceful performance of this traditional art form in the evening session was a real source of pleasure.
Viet Nam is famous for World Heritage Sites like Ha Long Bay and Hoi An Ancient Town.
The country’s continued prosperity is dependent on the opportunities and achievements of all its residents.
- Choose the correct answer for each following question.
- 1. I think the teacher was ________ with my speech.
- 2. I still________ a lot of money on my student loans.
- 3. Lao PDR stands _______ Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
- 4. ASEAN _________ of ten Southeast Asian countries, namely: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Viet Nam.
- 5. The member states will act in accordance _________the law to set out in various ASEAN instruments.
- 6. The 28th and 29th ASEAN Summits will focus________ efforts to build the ASEAN Community.
- 7. Carol’s parents always encouraged her _________ hard at school.
- 8. They promised _______ me _____ for the party.
- 9. All __________ were asked to list all the members of ASEAN that they could think of in a one-minute period.
- 10. We will create a stable, prosperous and highly _____ ASEAN Economic community.
- 11. Unfortunately, the solution to this problem is neither simple nor______.
- 12. The members meẹt once a week to develop and adopt proposals on new_________ and legislation.
- 13. The children grew up with deep ________ for their parents.
- 14. As an ASEAN member, Viet Nam has actively participated in the group’s programs and has also created new ________ and cooperation mechanisms.
- 15. Over the past decade, Viet Nam- ASEAN ________ have been growing fast in all areas, particularly in politics and the economy.
- 16. With a population of over 237 million people, Indonesia is the world’s fourth most _____ country.
- 17. She apologised ______ waiting so long.
- 18. Her mother prevented her _______ going out tonight.
- 19. She insisted ______ talking to her lawỵer.
- 20. He is not good _______maths. He is incapable _______ calculating.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn