Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh về Động từ khuyết thiếu Should
Bài tập về should và shouldn't có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Should và Shouldn't có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Kiểm tra Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh cơ bản do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Bài tập Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau giúp bạn đọc nắm vững kiến thức đã học về công thức, cách sử dụng Should Shouldn't hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh khác:
- Choose should or shouldn't for each following sentence.
- 1. He _______________ hurry to school. It's 7.55!
- 2. It's 10.30 and you're going to school tomorrow. You __________ go to bed right now.
- 3. This boy is too fat, he eats all the time; he ___________ eat between meals.
- 4. You always go to school on an empty stomach. You ___________ leave without having breakfast.
- 5. My friend smokes a lot; he ___________ smoke at all, it's bad for his health.
- 6. Your mother is always doing the housework alone. You ______ sometimes help her.
- 7. Your room is really messy, you ________ tidy it immediately.
- 8. Chips and hamburgers every day! That's very bad for your shape: you ___________ stop eating them!
- 9. He spends his time watching TV; he _____________ get some exercise.
- 10. He is often rude at school, he ________ be more polite towards his teachers and schoolmates.
- 11. You _________ smoke in bed.
- 12. You ___________ go to the opera in London. It’s great.
- 13. You _________ tell her about it. It’s too depressing.
- 14. You ___________ cross the street at red traffic lights.
- 15. The doctor told him that he _______ eat less. He’s too fat.
- 16. I think you __________ spend less money on clothes. They’re too expensive.
- 17. That’s a fantastic book. You ___________ read it.
- 18. He is often late to work. You __________ get up earlier.
- 19. She _________ tell lies.
- 20. He’s fifteen. He _________ drive a car.
- For each situation write a sentence with should or shouldn't + the following.
go away for a few days ; go to bed so late
look for another job ; Put some pictures on the walls
take a photograph ; use her car so much
1. Liz needs a change.
--> She should go away for a few days
- 2. Your salary is very low.
--> You ..........................You should look for another job.
- 3. Jack always has difficulty getting up.
--> He ...................He shouldn't go to bed so late.
- 4. What a beautiful view!
--> You .............You should take a photograph.
- 5. Sue drives everywhere. She never walks.
--> She...................She shouldn't use her car so much
- 6. Bill's room isn't very interesting.
--> .................He should put some pictures on the walls.
- Read the situations and write sentences with I think/I don't think /... should.
1. Peter and Cathy are planning to get married. You think it's a bad idea.
I don't think they should get married.
- 2. Jane has a bad cold but plans to go out this evening. You don't think this is a good idea.
You say to her: ......................I don't think you should go out
- 3. Peter needs a job. He's just seen an advertisement for a job which you think would be ideal for him, but he's not sure whether to apply or not.
You say to him: I think ......................I think you should apply for it. I think you should apply for the job.
- 4. The government wants to increase taxes, but don't think this is a good idea.
You say: ...............................I don't think the government should increase taxes.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn