Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 5
Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Unit 5: Being Part Of ASEAN
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập Tiếng Anh Unit 5 lớp 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit năm học 2022 - 2023 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 11 ôn tập kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 khác:
- Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
- Choose the word which has the primary position of stress differs from the three others.
- Choose the correct answer for each following question.
- 1. ASEAN includes ten member states, but may get bigger because other countries have applied to join the _________ .
- 2. The_________ is a legal agreement among the ten ASEAN member states.
- 3. The Japanese Government _________ 20 scholarships for international students coming from ASEAN inember countries to study in Japan.
- 4. The 28th and 29th ASEAN Summits will be _____ at the National Convention Centre under the Chairmanship of Lao PDR.
- 5. The ASEAN charter entered into __________after ten members signed it.
- 6. Each deputy should be ___________ for one ASHAN community council, supported by a team of competent and able lawyers.
- 7. Vietnamese athletes compete regionally and intemationally and_________ high ranks in many sports.
- 8. Not all the winners will receive great prizes, but nobody leaves_________
- 9. I______ good about the race’s outcome.
- 10. Do you ________ they will win?
- 11. It is no use ____ a girl that she doesn’t need to lose any weight.
- 12. I have much homework that I ought______ .
- 13. She did a funny little curtsy which Josh and Silver couldn’t help __________at.
- 14. We are looking forward ______ out at the weekend.
- 15. You should give up ____ your sister.
- 16. She is used ____ to loud music.
- 17. I’m in a difficult position. What do you advise me __________ ?
- 18. It’s a nice day. Does anyone fancy _________ for a walk?
- 19. I wish that dog would stop _________ . It’s driving me mad.
- 20. He never says anything that is worth ______ to.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges
- 1. “How often do you have your teeth checked?” – “____”
- 2. You look very pretty in this dress." – “____”
- 3. “When will our factory be expanded?” – “____”
- 4. "Don't forget. We are invited out to dinner tonight.” – “____”
- 5. “You're late again, Peter.” – “____”
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
The government's interference in the strike has been widely criticised.
The scholarship is renewed annually and may be stopped if the students have poor academic records or bad behaviours.
The beautiful sights in Sa Pa, Mui Ne and Ha Noi all contribute to the country's magic charm.
The major shortcoming of ASEAN as an organisation is the inability to go through many declarations, agreements, and instruments that they have proliferated over the years.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn