Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 số 2
Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án
Luyện thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập cuối học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11 mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 11 nắm vững kiến thức đã học về Từ vựng, Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh đã học.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 khác:
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm học 2018 - 2019
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm học 2018 - 2019
- I. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the others
- II. Choose the word whose UNDERLINED part is pronounced differently from that of the other words.
- III. Choose the best answer.
- 1. There is a growing tendency among singers to _____ some famous singers.
- 2. I ___________ some warm clothes today if I were you.
- 3. Maria: "I'm taking my driving test tomorrow." - Sarah: " ______ !"
- 4. What made you more interested ________ learning English?
- 5. Choose the phrase that has the same meaning as the underlined one.We should take care of war invalids and family of martyrs.
- 6. A burglar ________ into the house while we ________ television.
- 7. The teacher ________ them if they had done the exercise before.
- 8. Marry has got three bags and I have only got ________ .
- 9. When Diane won the race, she was given a gold ________.
- 10. Remember not to tell ________ about our project.
- 11. I expected ___________to the party, but I wasn’t.
- 12. Tommy admitted __________the rock through the window.
- 13. You can’t prevent him from ___________his own money.
- 14. My sister reminded me ___________the door before going to school.
- 15. Peter insisted _____________driving Rose to the station.
- IV. Choose the part that is incorrect.
- 1. After she bought herself a new motorbike, she sold bicycle.
- 2. There had been a significant increase in sales since May.
- 3. He said that his wife left two months before.
- 4. I’d like buying some earrings like yours.
- 5. He advised me to not buy a new computer because it was not necessary.
- V. Read the passage and choose the best answer to each question.
- 1. In the United States, Thanksgiving is ______.
- 2. According to the passage, Pilgrims are ______.
- 3. All of the following statements are mentioned EXCEPT ______.
- 4. On Thanksgiving ______.
- 5. Which of the following is NOT true?
- VI. Choose the sentence which has the same meaning as the original sentence.
- 1. Nothing can account for this behaviour.
- 2. Visitors can't see the queen.
- 3. He couldn’t retake the exam because he missed too many lessons.
- 4. Start at once or you will be late.
- 5. “You have just got a promotion, haven’t you? Congratulations!” Peter said to his friend.
- Rewrite the sentences as directed.
- 1. The man began to build his house 2 months ago. (Using Verb tense)The man has built his house for 2 months. The man has built his house for two months.
- 2. The boy can’t go to school on time because he is late for the bus.→ If ___________________________________If the boy weren’t late for the bus, he could go to school on time.
- 3. The young man was dancing very beautifully in the street (Using To V/ V-ing/ V)→ We saw __________________________________________________We saw the young man dancing very beautifully in the street. We saw the young man dance very beautifully in the street.
- 4. “Don’t forget to read the letters, Venus”, said Peter. (Rewrite the sentence using Reported Speech)→ Peter ____________________________________________________________Peter reminded Venus to read the letters.
- 5. “ Oh no. It wasn’t me who took away your coat, Cindy”, said the man. (Rewrite then sentence using Reported Speech)→ The man denied______________________________________________The man denied taking away Cindy’s coat. The man denied taking away her coat.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn