Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11
VnDoc mời các bạn cùng tham gia Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 giúp học sinh ôn luyện kiến thức môn Tiếng Anh 11 đã học và làm quen cấu trúc đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 năm 2020 - 2021 do giáo viên VnDoc tự biên soạn, giúp học sinh lớp 11 có thêm tài liệu ôn luyện môn tiếng Anh hiệu quả và làm quen cấu trúc bài thi học kì 1 lớp 11 trước khi bước vào bài thi chính thức.
- Exercise 1: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others in each group1
- Exercise 2: Pick out the words whose main stressed syllable is different from the rest.4
- Exercise 3: Fill in each gap with the correct form of the given word(s)6.Although Tom is ill, he (know) __________________ what's happening around him.knows
- 7. Why don't you braid your hair? You (look) _______________ better if you do so.look
- 8. I'm telling you the truth. Why (you/ not/believe) __________ me?don’t you believe
- 9. Can we go somewhere else? I (hate) __________________ this place. It's so boring.hate
- 10. My son (seem) _______________ nervous when I asked him who had broken the window.seemed
- Exercise 4: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D11. In the Philippines, there are many local and regional basketball _______, comprising various teams competing for a life.
- 12. There are some specific strategics that are useful in teaching a group which includes students with physical _________.
- 13. Although the countries of Southeast Asia have developed their own sports, football and basketball _______ popular culture.
- 14. The capital still _______ considerable charm with plenty to see.
- 15. I ______ with you that people shouldn’t drink and drive
- 16. The two decades of Vietnam’s participation in the bloc have seen the country’s maturity in ___________.
- Exercise 5: Decide whether the following statements are True, False or Not given.
Graduating from high school is one of the most important milestones in your life. It's when you have to decide whether you should go to university or you should stop going to school and get a job or attend a vocational training course. Each system has its own focus, style of learning and unique strengths to offer, which can make choosing the right option for you a challenge. The most important factors to consider are your strengths and your interests. If you have a specific career in mind like one in medicine or science, going to university is the best choice, because these jobs really need the academic knowledge only a university education can give you. However, if you simply want to enter higher education because you believe that a degree will open doors for you once you enter the job market, you should think it over. You can go straight into a job and take evening classes to gain qualifications. If you start work and take a break to study when you are older, you can save your money for your studies and get practical experience. Now it's time for you to make an important decision.
17. High school graduation marks a turning point in a person's life.T
- 18. Most people choose to go to university after finishing high school instead of starting to work.NG
- 19. If a person wants to become a physician, going to university is the best choice.T
- 20. If someone only thinks of obtaining a degree as a privilege in the job market, they can land a job and take evening classes to gain qualifications.T
- 21. The writer knows some people get a job after graduating from high school and then come back to their studies later in their lives.NG
- Exercise 6: Choose the best answer to fill in the blank
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is an organization of ten Southeast Asian countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, (22) ____ Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. It promotes political, economic, cultural and social cooperation (23) ____ its members. Although ASEAN works for peace and stability in Southeast Asia, it is not a defence organization.
The members of ASEAN cooperate in such fields (24) ____ population control, prevention of drug abuse, (25) ____ research and combating terrorism. Teachers, students and artists of the member nations exchange visits. In addition, the organization develops plans to promote tourism in ASEAN countries and to encourage programs of Southeast Asian studies. It works to (26) ____ trade barriers among the members.22
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn