Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 11
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 khác nhau là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 11, giúp các bạn ôn tập và làm bài thi 1 tiết lần 1 môn tiếng Anh 11 hiệu quả. Đề kiểm tra có đáp án đi kèm rất tiện lợi cho các bạn đối chiếu sau khi thử sức làm bài.
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 11 - Đề 1
I. Chọn phương án tốt nhất để hoàn thành các câu sau.
Câu 1: I was delighted ------------- the result of the final exam.
A to hear
B to be heard
Câu 2: It was a(n) -----situation when I finished meal in a restaurant and I found out I left my purse at home.
Câu 3: Don’t let your brothers ------------ the present.
B to be seen
C to see
Câu 4: My parents didn’t allow her daughter ------------ out last night.
B to go
Câu 5: It is ----------- of you to share your food with me.
Câu 6: The “ ------------- ” is often celebrated on people’s 25th wedding anniversaries.
A Golden Anniversary
B Diamond Anniversary
C Cotton Anniversary
D Silver Anniversary
Câu 7: My mother ------------ to the grocery store on Sunday mornings.
C had gone
Câu 8: Your ---------is the aniversary of the date on which you were born.
Câu 9: Over fifty --------- were invited to Mr. and Mrs. Brown’s wedding anniversary party.
Câu 10: While I -------------- my room, my grandmother ---------- my younger sister.
A tidied/ was teaching
B was tidying/ was teaching
C was tidying/ taught
D tidy/ teaches
Câu 11: Does Dr. Johnson mind -----------at home if his patients need his help?
A being called
B to call
C to be called
Câu 12: The plants want ------------------daily.
B being watered
C to be watered
D to water
Câu 13: She wanted --------home but the boss made her -------until she finished -------those contracts
A to go/ stay/ typing
B to go/ staying/ type
C go/ stay/ typing
D to go/ to stay/ to type
Câu 14: Please don’t --------------- . Everything will be all right.
A make mistakes
B make sure
C make it
D make a fuss
Câu 15: If you only care about your interests and feelings, you are very ---------------------.
Câu 16: Could you tell me some of your personal ----------- in life?
Câu 17: “He got quite a lot of nice presents from his family, and one of them was a beautiful big drum.”
The word “presents” in this sentence can be replaced by ----------.
Câu 18: He was watched ------------- my briefcase.
B to open
C being open
Câu 19: In spite of many changes in her life, she always remains -----------------to her political principles
Câu 20: When we ----------- home, our parents ---------- out for lunch.
A arrived/ had gone
B arrived/ went
C had arrived/ went
D arrived/ have gone
II. Chọn MỘT từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với những từ còn lại.
|Câu 21: A eager||B golden||C idol||D affair|
|Câu 22: A together||B celebrate||C experience||D embarrass|
III. Chọn đáp án đúng nhất để hoàn thành đoạn văn sau.
Linda is seven years old today, and her parents hold a (23)---------------- for her. On the table there is a birthday (24) -------- which there are seven colourful (25) ------------sitting in the middle of the cake. People sing “Happy birthday” to Linda. When they finish singing, she blows (26) ------------ the candles on the cake then she cuts the cake to serve the guests. After that, she happily opens her birthday cards and (27)----------that her relatives and friends give her.
Câu 23: A birthday party
B house-warming party
|C farewell party||D wedding pary|
|Câu 24: A bread||B caddy||C sandwich||D cake|
|Câu 25: A gifts||B rings||C candles||D flowers|
|Câu 26: A off||B over||C out||D down|
|Câu 27: A presents||B complaints||C parents||D helicopters|
VI. Chọn câu hoàn chỉnh nhất trong số các phương án đã cho.
Câu 28: while/ I/ open/ letter/ telephone/ ring
A While I had opened the letter, the telephone rang
B While I was opening the letter, the telephone rang
C While I opened the letter, the telephone rang
D While I was opening the letter, the telephone was rung
Câu 29: they/ invite/ stay/ in Florida
A They invited me stay with them in Florida.
B They invited me staying with them in Florida.
C They invited to stay with them in Florida.
D They invited me to stay with them in Florida.
V. Chọn MỘT từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với những từ còn lại
|Câu 30: A children||B church||C change||D machine|
|Câu 31: A monitor||B month||C monkey||D money|
|Câu 32: A husband||B hold||C happy||D hour|
VI. Hãy xác định một lỗi sai trong số các từ/cụm từ được gạch dưới chân ở mỗi câu sau.
Câu 33: I expected (A) to admit (B) to the (C) school, but I wasn’t (D).
Câu 34: After she buys (A) herself (B) a (C) new motorbike, she sold (D) her old one.
Câu 35: She said the (A) letter was personal (B) and wouldn’t (C) let me to read (D) it
VII. Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cho 5 câu sau.
MISSING THE TRAIN
The train I was travelling on was already half an hour late. I had arranged to arrive in Vienna at 7.15 in time to catch the 7.25 train to Paris, but there was no hope of that now. I explained the situations to the ticket collector who advised me to get off two stops before Vienna Central Station and take a taxi. When the time came, he even helped me with my luggage. He wished me good luck as I jumped off, and a few minutes late I was racing towards the centre of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7.25 when we stopped outside the station, paid the driver quickly, seized my bags and hurried inside. “Paris train?” was all I had time to say to the first official I saw. You could imagine my disappointment when he pointed to a train that was just moving out of the station at great speed!
Câu 36: What does the word “seized” in this passage mean?
Câu 37: Who helped the writer with his luggage?
A. the taxi driver
B. the train driver
C. the ticket collector
D. a passenger
Câu 38: Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A The writer got off the train before reaching Vienna Centre Station.
B The writer wanted to catch the 7.25 train to Paris.
C The train the writer was travelling to Vienna was thity minutes late.
D Finally, the writer caught the train to Paris at 7.25.
Câu 39: How did the writer arrive at Vienna Centre Station?
A. by train
B. by bus
C. by car
D. by taxi
Câu 40: What time had the writer arranged to arrive in Vienna?
A. at 7.30
B. at 7.00
C. at 7.15
D at 7.25
|1 - A||2 - C||3 - A||4 - B||5 - B||6 - D||7 - B||8 - B||9 - B||10 - B|
|11 - A||12 - C||13 - A||14 - D||15 - C||16 - D||17 - B||18 - B||19 - A||20 - A|
|21 - D||22 - B||23 -A||24 - D||24 - C||26 - C||27 - A||28 - A||29 - D||30 - D|
|31 - A||32 - D||33 - D||34 - A||35 - C||35 - C||37 - C||38 - C||39 - D||40 - C|
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 - Đề 2
I. LANGUAGE USE
Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
1. I live in a/an ____ with my parents and my elder sister in the coastal area.
A. extended family
B. nuclear family
C. extended house
D. nuclear house
2. We started ____ out together before we realised we were in love.
3. I have a ____ on a classmate who is very near and dear to me.
4. You seem more ____ now.
5. She said she would become a ____ singer ____.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. The elderly are more _______________ about their eating habit. (CONSERVATIVELY)
2. We are in need of ___________ professionals for this subject. (EXPERIENCE)
3. There are at least three ___________ living under the same roof in my family. (GENERATIONAL)
1. The elderly are more _______CONSERVATIVE________ about their eating habit. (CONSERVATIVELY)
2. We are in need of ______ EXPERIENCED_____ professionals for this subject. (EXPERIENCE)
3. There are at least three ___GENERATIONS__ living under the same roof in my family. (GENERATIONAL)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
1. At last, Huong made a determined effort to get a scholarship so that he could have chance to study overseas.
2. The government found it very difficult to cope with the rising unemployment.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
1. “How often do you have your teeth checked?” – “____”
A. Two months.
B. Not much.
D. They're checked carefully.
2. “How long have you learnt Japanese?” – “____”
A. For 2005.
B. I learnt it at my university.
C. Since I was 10.
D. It lasted 3 months.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
The skills needed to succeed in college are very different from those required in high school.
In addition to study skills that may be new to students, there will also be everyday living skills that students may not have had to use before.
– know how to handle everyday living skills such as doing laundry, paying bills, balancing a checkbook, cooking, getting the oil changed in the car, etc.
– be familiar and compliant with medical needs concerning medication and health problems. If ongoing medical and/or psychological treatment is needed, arrangements should be made in advance to continue that care while the student is away at college.
– understand that the environmental, academic, and social structure provided by parents and teachers will not be in place in college. With this lack of structure comes an increased need for responsibility in decision-making and goal-setting.
– know how to interact appropriately with instructors, college staff, roommates, and peers. Appropriate social interaction and communication are essential at the college level of education.
– be comfortable asking for help when needed. The transition from high school to college can be overwhelming socially and academically. Students should know when they need help and should be able to reach out and ask for that help.
1. According to the writer, if students want to have medical treatment, they should ____.
A. be away
B. be familiar with medical needs
C. make arrangements
D. meet their parents
2. The word “ongoing" is closest in meaning to ____.
3. College students should be aware that ____.
A. everything in college will be different
B. parents and teachers are not in college
C. structures must be provided by parents
D. structures must be provided by teachers
4. Which of the following is NOT true about college life?
A. It is essential to have good communication skills.
B. Students must be responsible for their own decisions.
C. Students should know some living skills.
D. Students should not ask for help.
5. The word “overwhelming” is closest in meaning to ____.
Rewrite these following sentences without changing its meanings
1. I will tell you my secret, but you tell anyone. (mustn't)
2. Students usually ask the teacher a lot of interesting questions. (who)
3. Everybody makes that mistake. (easy)
1. I will tell you my secret, but you mustn't tell anyone.
2. It is the teacher who students usually ask a lot of interesting questions.
3. It's an easy mistake to make.
Listen and choose the correct answer.
1. Where did Enrico’s family move to?
A. The south of Italy
B. The USA
C. A small town in Italy
D. The north of Italy
2. How does Carolina describe Enrico when he was young?
A. Quiet and funny
C. Quite funny
3. What did she study at university?
C. European languages
D. European history
4. What did they arrange to do?
A. Go to a disco
B. Go out for a pizza
C. Go to have a beer
D. Go to see a movie
5. What did they actually do?
A. They went to the cinema
B. They talked in a bar
C. They went to a park
D. They walked on the beach
6. How old is their daughter?
A. 6 months
B. 3 months
C. 1 year
D. 6 years
Trên đây là Đề thi tiếng Anh lần 1 học kì 2 lớp 11 có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.