Đề thi nói Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 năm học 2020 - 2021
Speaking Topics for English 11 - Second Semester
Tài liệu luyện nói Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 có hướng dẫn chi tiết dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 11 năm học 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com biên tập và đăng tải. Đề thi nói gồm nhiều chủ đề thi nói Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 luyện tập kỹ năng nói Tiếng Anh, đồng thời tích lũy thêm nhiều vốn từ vựng, cấu trúc câu thông dụng hiệu quả.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11
Part 1: Introduce yourself (0.5 point). Your talk should include the following points:
1. What’s your name?
- My full name is ………..
2. How old are you?
- I’m + (tuổi) + years old
3. Where do you live?
- I live in a(n) small house/ apartment in …….. District, Hanoi
4. Say something about your family
- I live in a nuclear family with 4 members. We are very close and love each other very much. My dad and mom are clerks. I also have younger sister. She’s twelve years old. She studies at a secondary school near my house. I have two grandparents as well, but they don’t live with us.
5. What are your hobbies?
- I like to play football at the weekend with my friends. We have a small club and we get together and play a game of football. Nothing serious just for fun, really.
- I am an avid reader and every weekend you can find me with my nose in a book. There is nothing I like better than curling up with a good book in my favourite armchair and losing myself in whatever world the book is set in.
6. What do you plan to do in the future?
- I am going to buy a good camera to become a better photographer. At the moment, I’m just using the camera on my mobile phone, which has many limitations. I thought of this plan when I has travelled with my parents a lot. I took lots of photos for my parents but I realized that these photos were in bad conditions due to darker conditions. I’ll achieve this plan if I can save my pocket money.
7. To prepare for your future, what will you do?
- I want to be a doctor in the future. To make my dream come true, I will try my best and study hard at school to achieve excellent results. Furthermore, I will attend charity activities.
Part 2: Choose one of the topic to talk about
1. What are the problems of the nature nowadays? What can we do to solve the problems?
2. What are sources of energy? State some advantages and disadvantages of one source of energy.
3. If you have collected something, say about your collection. Your talk should include the following points:
- What do you collect?
- How do you collect them?
- How do you classify them?
- How do you keep them?
- Why do you collect them?
- What do you plan to do with your collection?
4. Choose one of the events in the space exploration to talk about.(The first human flight into space, the first human flight to the moon etc.)
5. Talk about a wonder of the world.
TOPIC 1: NATURAL PROBLEMS
- Such as: global warming, acid rain, air pollution, urban sprawl, waste disposal, ozone layer depletion, water pollution, climate change, …
I would like to talk about global warming. In my opinion, it is a big, if not the biggest, problem that we are facing nowadays. The main reason of global warming is the greenhouse effect ... Nowadays people are producing excessive amounts of greenhouse gases, mostly by burning fossil fuels. These gases let sunlight in, which warms the Earth, and then block that heat from leaving... That breaks the delicate natural balance and causes our planet to warm... As global warming changes the climate on the whole planet, it affects all countries in the world and causes many serious problems... For example, global warming causes melting of glaciers, which in turn raises the sea-level... Eventually, coastal areas are flooding and agriculture is damaged unless appropriate measures are taken... As it is a worldwide problem, I think that only joint efforts will help us to overcome this issue.
It is regrettable that Hanoi, where I’m living, is negatively affected by pollution and the major environmental problems it is facing are water pollution, air pollution and noise pollution.
There are various reasons why this city is badly polluted. Firstly, due to modernization, more and more vehicles such as cars and motorbikes are used. This leads to an increase in exhaust emissions which contaminate the atmosphere, not to mention the rising level of noise pollution. Secondly, factories and industrial zones in the city have discharged a huge amount of untreated waste into rivers, causing death to many fish and other aquatic animals.
In fact, pollution makes people here less healthy, and some even suffer from life-threatening diseases such as lung cancer, skin cancer, and so on. Therefore, the government must deal with this problem right away. Cutting down on vehicle use is the best way to reduce air pollution and noise pollution. We can do this by encouraging people to use public transportation. Besides, those who litter should pay a heavy fine. Finally, I think the best solution is to raise awareness and educate people to protect the environment.
TOPIC 2: ENERGY RESOURSES
- Such as: fossil fuel, wind energy, solar energy,
Example: Solar Energy
+ one of the renewable energy
+ unlimited energy
+ extremely beneficial - not only for the environment but also financially speaking
+ It can be harnessed in all areas of the world and is available every day.
+ solar reduces carbon emissions and protects the environment
+ Reduces Electricity Bills
+ Solar energy can be used for diverse purposes
+ Save money for maintenance costs
+ Use a lot of spaces
+ Truly depend on weather status
+ Solar panels don’t work for every type of roof
TOPIC 3: COLLETION
- Such as: doll collection, stamp collection, book collection,
The hobby I like most is collecting music of singers whom I like so much. I like studying English so I'm interested in US-UK songs, especially I have passion for Taylor Swift and her songs. I started listening her songs when I was a little girl. Whenever she pulishes new songs, I enjoy them and download them into my cellphone even a special folder and has about 30 songs, but i don't buy any album of her. Listening her songs makes me relax after studying hard, makes friends and especially improve my pronunciation and vocabulary. Thus, I have listened country music at first and have translated it into Vietnamese because they were quite slow and quite easy to hear and understand them. Realizing its benifits, I will go on listening and developing my collection.
1-I have been collecting stamps since I was a child. I've found it quite interesting.
2-There are a wide range of things people like to collect, ranging from stamps to cars ,based on
their interests. But I think people often go to gather small things such as stamps and jewelleries.
3-Most people collect for relaxation and enjoyment although many hope that they will discover
rare things that will make them wealthy.
4- If I were wealthy enough I would like to be an antique jewellery collector, as I think such stuff are priceless and someday you will probably to make a fortune.
During my school days i was very interested for collecting coins from different countries.this hobby was very enthusiastic when we know about the story behind the coins. I think people like to different types of items like stamps,coins and antiques like that. Because people want to improve the knowledge and also want to know the history of the different countries. Some people like to remember the memories for each object. It all depends on person's ideas.
Yes,i would like to collect different types currency notes around the world.It gives knowledge about the purpose of the they printed and will know the history of the olden days.
TOPIC 4: SPACE EXPLORATION
- Such as: The first human flight into space, the first human flight to the moon (Neil Armstrong
TOPIC 5: WONDER OF THE WORLD
Such as: The Great Wall, Ha Long Bay, …
There are many natural wonders in Viet Nam like Paradise Cave, Perfume Pagoda, Cuc Phuong National Park,... but I like visiting Ha Long Bay best because of its attractive scenery, picturesque setting and touring experience.
Ha Long Bay is one of seven natural wonders of the world. It's located in the northeast of Viet Nam. In 1994 and 2000. Ha Long Bay was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Administratively, the bay belongs to Ha Long City, Cam Pha town and a part of Van Don District. It has 1969 islands and thousand of limestone karsts in various sizes and shapes, concentrated in 2 main zones: the southeast (belonging to Bai Tu Long Bay) and the southwest (belonging to Ha Long Bay). Many of them were acquired their names as a result of interpretation of their unusual shapes such as Voi Islet, Ga Choi Islet, Mai Nha Islet. At the centre of the islands, there are wonderful caverns such as Thien Cung, Tam Cu, Dau Go, Sung Sot,... Coming here, you can have unforgettable experience with the peaceful nature, blue sky, white sands and tourist facilities as standardized hotels, restaurants,... Ha Long Bay is famous for its seafoods such as crabs, cuttles,...
In short, tourists should visit Ha Long Bay. I feel comfortable and relax here. Touring experience is very good. Seafoods are delicious and at reasonable price. I love this place and I want to visit Ha Long Bay again.
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của Đề thi nói Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 năm học 2018 - 2019. Ngoài ra VnDoc.com luôn cập nhật liên tục nhiều tài liệu học tập và ôn luyện Tiếng Anh 11 như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download tài liệu phục vụ việc giảng dạy và học tập hiệu quả.