Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có đáp án năm học 2018 - 2019 số 1
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có đáp án năm học 2018 - 2019 số 1 do VnDoc đăng tải nhằm hỗ trợ học sinh trong quá trình củng cố kiến thức, đạt kết quả cao thi học kì 2 lớp 8.
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 2
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Hóa học
- Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined
- Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others
- Choose the best answer1. I intend _____________ to New York next month.
- 2She said she _____________ to the Moon when she had enough money.
- 3The sight of too many advertising billboards, overhead poles and shop signs causes _____________ pollution
- 4We _____________ with each other by mobile phone in 2050.
- 5The teacher _____________ me that I had better devote more time to science subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology
- Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.Is computer shopping the way of the future? About 37% of American households now have personal computers. And shopping by computer (or “shopping on-line) is interesting to more people every day. Already, shoppers I can use their computers to order many different products, such as computer products, flowers, food, T-shirts, and posters. And new online shopping services appear every day. Soon people may be able to shop for anything, anytime, anywhere in the world.
1. What is the passage written about?
- 2What does the word "their" in line 4 refer to?
- 3Shoppers can buy _____________ by computer.
- 4What does the word "appear" in the sentence “new online shopping services appear every day" mean?
- 5Which of the following is not true?
- Read the text and choose one word/ phrase from the list to fill each gap.that activity, get information, says, the field, addictiveIt is estimated that about three billion people use the Internet around the world. Most people use the Internet to (1) _____________ or for entertainment. A new study, however, shows us that almost ten percent of Internet users are using it so often that it is seriously harming their lives. The study (2) ____________ that these people may find it difficult to stop using the Internet because they have become addicted. Someone who is addicted finds it extremely difficult to stop doing (3) ____________. According to a psychologist in
(4)_____________, thirty percent of Internet users claim that they use the Internet to escape from their problems. The study also shows that having a chat, or discussion, with strangers on the Internet is one of the most (5) _____________ activities.Gợi ý: 1 - ...; 2 - ...; 3 - ....; ....
- Rewrite the following sentences so that their meaning stays the same, using the words given1. “We don’t open the laboratory today,” Mr.Minh said.
→ Mr. Minh said __
- 2“ The film will begin at seven o’clock,” they told me.
→ They told me______
- 3The doctor advised me to have a rest.
→ The doctor suggested _______
- 4Its leaves are damaged. The tree cannot get enough food energy to stay healthy. (because)
- 5Acid rain is dangerous. Trees’ leaves are damaged
→ Because of ___
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn