1) Choose the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019
Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 mới nhất do VnDoc đăng tải, giúp học sinh làm quen cấu trúc đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, nâng cao kết quả môn Tiếng Anh.
- Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 THCS Nguyễn Huệ, Khánh Hòa
- Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có đáp án năm học 2018 - 2019 số 1
- I. Pronunciation:
- 2) Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others.
- II. Choose A, B, C, D for each gap in the following sentences1. Americans rarely shake hands to say goodbye, except___________ business occasions.
- 2__________ at someone is usually considered rude.
- 3The most common way of attracting someone’s attention is by __________.
- 4Lien told me that ___________ a biology teacher.
- 5We reminded Lily_________ late for our appointment the next day.
- 6We _____________ with each other by mobile phone in 2050.
- 7The teacher said we_______ a week off on the occasion of the International Labor Day.
- 8Tomoko and Kiko said that they ___________ cycling the day after tomorrow.
- III. Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences1. The _________________ are concerned about the oil spills in East Sea.
- 2Internet is one of the most_________________of the modern world. INVENT
- IV. Read the text and choose one word/ phrase from the list to fill each gap.It is estimated that about three billion people use the Internet around the world. Most people use the Internet to (1) _____________ or for entertainment. A new study, however, shows us that almost ten percent of Internet users are using it so often that it is seriously harming their lives. The study (2) ____________ that these people may find it difficult to stop using the Internet because they have become addicted. Someone who is addicted finds it extremely difficult to stop doing (3) ____________. According to a psychologist in(4)_____________, thirty percent of Internet users claim that they use the Internet to escape from their problems. The study also shows that having a chat, or discussion, with strangers on the Internet is one of the most (5)_____________ activities.
- Answer the questions1. How many people use the Internet around the world?
- 2Why can’t many people stop using the Internet?
- V. Rewrite the following sentences so that their meaning stays the same, using the words given.1. “We don’t open the laboratory today,” Mr.Minh said.
→ Mr. Minh said ……
- 2“ The film will begin at seven o’clock,” they told me.
→ They told me………
- 3The doctor advised me to have a rest.
→ The doctor suggested…………
- 4The food is contaminated . People's health is poor (results in)
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn