1. Please go to _______ to pick up your ID card.
2. May I have two ________ instead of beans, please?
3. If you want to find good information about graduate programs in the United States, look in ________ of the College Blue Books.
4. Let's buy our tickets while I still have ________ left.
5. The assignment for Monday was to read ______ in your textbooks.
6. I always put my best __________ in a safe- deposit box.
7. It's a shame that you have _______ time in New York on the tour.
8. We haven't had ________ news from the disaster site since the earthquake.
9. John Kennedy was _________ of the United States.
10. I'll have a cup of tea and __________
11. The ticket agent said that the plane would be boarding at _________ .
12. I will need _______ about the climate before I make a final decision.
13. Sending_______- "Special delivery" costs about fifteen times as much as sending it "regular delivery".
14. The Chicago bus is parked at __________ .
15. We don't have ______ tonight.
16. __________ is the world's most abundant fossil fuel.
17. ________ energy in a tornado is enormous.
18. The _________ of women earning Master's Degrees has risen sharply in recent years.
19. There is __________ rainfall on the West Coast of the United States than on the East Coats.
20. In 1995, ____ Hawaii was admitted to the Union as the 50th State.