Bài ôn tập ở nhà trong thời gian nghỉ dịch Corona môn tiếng Anh lớp 9
Bài tập ở nhà phòng dịch Corona lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh
Đề ôn tập môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 trong thời gian nghỉ phòng chống dịch Covid-19 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề bài tập tiếng Anh 9 mới năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 với nội dung kiến thức bám sát SGK tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh ôn tập giữa học kì 2 lớp 9 hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
I - Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. (0,2)
|1. A. information||B. informative||C. forward||D. formal|
|2. A. shout||B. through||C. mountain||D. household|
|3. A. teenager||B. message||C. village||D. advantage|
|4. A. control||B. folk||C. remote||D. documentary|
|5. A. access||B. website||C. violent||D. internet|
II - Choose the best answer from the four options given (marked A, B,C, or D) to complete each sentence. (0,2)
6. They _________Ho Chi Minh City last summer.
B. will visit
C. have visit
7. He asked me if I _________to school by bicycle every day.
A. am going
C. was going
8. _________Friday morning, there is a meeting between 11am and 1 pm.
9. The article was posted by Jimhello on Tuesday,_________?
A. didn’t it
B. wasn’t it
C. was it
D. did it
10. She was sick yesterday, _________she was absent from school.
11. You really saw a UFO, _________?
A. aren’t you
B. don’t you
C. didn’t you
D. weren’t you
12. If Mr. John _________rich, he would travel around the world.
B. will be
13. Lan ________the train if she _________in a hurry.
A. will miss/ is not
B. misses/ is not
C. misses/ is
D. will miss/ does not
14. The book _________is on the table belongs to my brother.
15. I didn’t go to the party yesterday because _________.
A. I am sick
B. I will be sick
C. I was sick
D. I would be sick
16. _________it was so cold, he went out without an overcoat.
17. Tom said that he _________in Leeds in England.
A. is living
B. has lived
D. were living
18. He asked me_________.
A. what my phone number
B. what my phone number were
C. what my phone number was
D. what was my phone number
19. Don’t forget to buy me a dictionary,_________?
A. do you
B. will you
C. shall you
D. don’t you
20. The examiner didn’t tell me _________I passed or not.
III - Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one. (0,2)
21. I saw the men (A), the women and the cattle (B) which (C) went to (D) the field.
22. Look at the two dictionarys (A) and you will see (B) they are the same (C) in some ways (D).
23. There is no water (A) in the house. If there is (B), we could cook (C) dinner (D).
24. She did (A) her test (B) careful (C) last week (D).
25. Would (A) you mind turn on (B) the lights, please? It’s too dark (C) for me to read (D).
IV - Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 26 - 30. (0,2)
Today, computer companies sell many different programs for computers. First, there are programs for doing math problems. (26)_________, there are programs for scientific studies. Third, some programs are like fancy typewriters. They are often used by writers and business people. Other (27)_________are made for courses in schools and universities. And finally, there are programs for fun. They include word games and puzzles for children and adults.
There are many wonderful new computer programs, but there are other reasons to like (28)_________. Some people like the way computers hum and sing when they (29)_________. It is a happy sound, like the sounds of toy and childhood. Computers also have lights and pretty pictures. And computers even seem to have personalities. That may sound strange, but computers seem to have feelings. Sometimes they seem happy, sometimes they seem angry. It is easy (30)_________they are like people.
|26. A. Two||B. Second||C. Twice||D. Double|
|27. A. programs||B. people||C. students||D. typewriters|
|28. A. programs||B. reasons||C. games||D. computers|
|29. A. work||B. have worked||C. are working||D. worked|
|30. A. to think||B. thinking||C. for thinking||D. that thought|
V - Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (0,4)
31. Can you use this computer?
- You can________________________________________?
32. I can’t remember the answers to these questions.
- I wish__________________________________________
33. “I must go to Ha Noi tomorrow.” said Nam.
- Nam said_______________________________________
34. Nga spends 4 hours a day practicing English with her friends.
- It takes_____________________________________________ .
35. We take our umbrellas because it is raining heavily.
- It is_________________________________________________ .
Trên đây là Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 trong thời gian nghỉ phòng chống dịch Corona. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.