Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 3 tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 lần 3 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra định kỳ lần 3 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án với nội dung bám sát chương trình học tiếng Anh Unit 7 - 8 lớp 9 chương trình mới giúp các em nhắc lại kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
I. Choose one option to complete each sentence.
1. She usually eats fat- ___food because she's trying to lose weight.
2. Have you got the ___for that curry? I'd like to know how to make it.
3. Do you like eating vegetables ___or cooked?
4. The food we ate was ____ quality and highly overpriced. It was very disappointing.
5. My diet ____of eating small portions of all the foods I like.
II. Underline the correct option to complete each sentence.
6. Would you like some/ a few rice with your chicken?
7. I mustn't eat too many/ much chocolate - it's bad for me!
8. People who eat too much/ many salt can suffer from high blood pressure.
9. I drink hardly any/ a few coffee; if I drink too many/ much I can't sleep.
10. There is a myth that if you eat a few/ a little cheese in the evening you will have vivid dreams!
III. Read the text below and think of the word which best fits each gap. Use only one word in each gap.
Food, glorious food
These days it's very hard to get people to agree (11) ___anything. But there's one thing we can all accept - people like food! However, what makes good food is (12) ___a universal concept — something considered repulsive in one part of the world is a delicious lunch in another.
For example, many of us (13) ___been brought up to believe that insects are for swatting rather (14) ___eating, but in fact (15) ___are an important part of the diet in many places and provide a valuable source of protein.
Perhaps the problem really is that we have become too unadventurous - we are now so (16) ___to vacuum- packed, tasteless ready-made meals that we are unwilling (17) ___ try anything unusual. Yet many less obvious combinations of food can change our tastes - simple touches (18) ___combining carrots with sugar enhances their flavour - and how about trying strawberries with a bit (19) ___pepper? There's food out there for everyone and if you look hard (20) ___you are sure to find something you love.
IV. Read the passage and decide whether the statements are true (T) or false (F).
Breakfasts around the world
In Russia, breakfast is a big meal. Many people eat black bread or blinis - a kind of pancake. Sausages, fried eggs and cheese are typical accompaniments. Some Russians eat a cereal called kasha. This is usually eaten hot with a soft cheese or sour cream, rather than milk. The most popular drink is very strong black tea.
In China, people eat breakfast very early in the morning. Dishes are different in every region, but the meal is usually similar to lunch or dinner - rice with vegetables or meat, pancakes, soup, and noodles. The Chinese do drink a lot of tea, but they don't usually drink tea with breakfast.
Breakfast isn't a big meal in Greece. Most people start the day with a coffee, which is usually served black, in tiny cups, with or without sugar. They may have something small to eat as well such as fresh fruit and yogurt, or a grilled roll. More common, however, is the Greek custom of a midmorning kolatsio or snack - often a pastry or bread with meat or cheese.
The Australian breakfast is very similar to breakfast in the U.K - bacon, eggs, toast with butter and jam, cereal with milk, and tea or coffee. There are, however, some very Australian additions, such as toast with Vegemite, a black salty spread, or tropical fruits.
21. Some Russian people eat hot cereal with milk.
22. Chinese people eat similar dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
23. It is common for Chinese to have tea with breakfast.
24. People in Greece don't have a light breakfast.
25. Australian breakfast is similar to that in Britain.
V. Complete the second sentence, using the word given, so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence.
26. If you cook the vegetables too long, the vitamins in it will be destroyed. (CAN)
27. They are preparing your food right now. (IS)
Your _________________________________right now.
28. The rice must be cleaned before cooking. (MUST)
You ____________________________before cooking it.
29. They think the café will be busy all year. (EXPECT)
The ________________________________busy all year.
30. It's necessary to order the paella in advance. (NEEDS)
The _________________________________in advance.
1 - D; 2 - B; 3 - D; 4 - C; 5 - B;
6 - some; 7 - much; 8 - much; 9 - any - much; 10 - a little;
11 - with; 12 - still; 13 - have; 14 - than; 15 - they;
16 - used; 17 - to; 18 - like; 19 - of; 20 - enough;
21 - F; 22 - T; 23 - F; 24 - F; 25 - T;
26 - Cooking the vegetables too long can destroy their vitamins.
27 - Your food is being prepared right now.
28 - You must clean the rice before cooking it.
29 - The café is expected to be busy all year.
30 - The paella needs to be ordered in advance.
Trên đây là Đề thi tiếng Anh lần 1 học kì 2 lớp 9 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.