Bài tập ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 6
Bài tập ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 6
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 6 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây với nội dung bài tập ra sát chương trình sách giáo khoa giúp các bạn nắm chắc hơn kiến thức được thầy cô trang bị trên lớp, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho các bài kiểm tra và bài thi.
I. Complete the sentences. Use the present simple or present continuous
1. My brother ________ (watch) TV most evenings.
2. Ly _______ (play) with her friends most days?
3. Our children ________ (listen) to music at the moment.
4. Anna ________ (do) her homework now.
5. Ms Mai ________ (write) an email right now.
6. My daughter ________ (stick) pictures in her book at the moment.
7. They ________ (go) on a summer holiday every August.
8. He ________ (learn) to play tennis in school at the moment.
II. Write the sentences. Use the present perfect
1. The students/ decide/ to make a doll’s house.
2. Finn/ find/ a hammer.
3. Tim/ measure/ the pieces of wood.
4. Mr Break/ buy/ some paint for doll’s house.
5. Martin/ painted the walls.
6. Beth/ make a mistake.
7. Katie and his friends/ finish/ their homework.
8. The little boy/ give/ the doll’s house to Julia.
9. I/ live/ in Ha Noi/ 10 years.
10. Ms Billy/ build/ a sandcastle.
III. Complete the sentences. Use for or since.
1. She hasn't phoned home………………..Christmas.
2. They've been here…………….nine o'clock.
3. Lisa has worked for HB bank ………………….more than eight years.
4. I haven't visited my grandad …………………….I left school.
5. We haven't been to the cinema ………………….ages.
6. The boys have studied non-stop ………………….9.15.
7. My Dad has had a driving license ………………… he was eighteen.
8. They haven't had a day off ………………1999.
9. Moran has been in France ………………more than two weeks now.
10. Billy has been my best friend …………………..we were nine.
IV. Write sentences. Use the comparative or superlatives.
1. Pedro/ old/ boy/ in the class.
2. Her school/ big/ in the town.
3. Birds/ beautiful/ elephants.
4. February/ short/ in the year.
5. My teacher/ drive/ fast/ my mum.
V. Fill in the correct word (tooor enough).
1. I left the coffee for a minute to cool because it was hot to drink.
2. He wasn't strong to lift that heavy box.
3. There aren't policemen in our town.
4. Do you have information to help me with this problem?
5. It is difficult to do for a little child.
6. I do not have much time to prepare dinner.
7. I didn't buy the car because it was
8. He didn't work hard to pass the exam.
9. My mum can't sleep because she drinks much coffee.
10. She isn't old to start driving.
VI. Rewrite the sentences
1. Football is very popular. Baseball is not very popular.
Baseball ___________________________________________________ (popular)
2. Footballs cost four ponds. Baseballs also cost four pounds.
Baseballs (cheap) ___________________________________________________.
3. Playing chess is safe. Riding a horse is not.
Playing chess (dangerous)_____________________________________________.
4. Men run fast. Horses run faster.
Men (fast) _________________________________________________________.
5. Soccer is a very old game. Volleyball is a new game.
Soccer (new) _____________________________________________________.
6. You’re late again. You’ve been late once this week.
It’s the ____________________________________________________________.
7. She started driving 1 month ago.
She has ___________________________________________________________.
8. The CD is 35.000 dong, the cassette tape is 15.000 dong. (expensive)
9. It takes two hours to go by car and five hours to go by train. (slow)
Going by train ______________________________________________________
10. Does Nam’s school have fifty classrooms?
VII. Read through the text below and choose A, B, or C to fill in the gaps
Shillong 1) __________ north east India 2) __________ the world record yesterday for the largest number of people 3) __________ the drums together. People travelled 4) __________ long way, many 5) __________ foot, from villages in the state in order 6) __________ in.
A total of 7,951 people played the drums at 7) __________ same time, over seven hundred more than the old record.
The state now 8) __________ two world records - it is the wettest place in the world as well.
1. A. in B. on C. at
2. A. breaks B. broke C. broken
4. A. play B. plays C. playing
5. A. a B. an C. the
6. A. by B. on C. in
7. A. join B. to join C. joining
8. A. the B. a C. as
9. A. hold B. holds C. holding