Bài tập Thì quá khứ đơn trong tiếng Anh
Ôn tập Thì quá khứ đơn trong tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập Thì quá khứ đơn trong tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tham khảo hữu ích dành cho các bạn muốn nâng cao hiệu quả học tập. Bài tập có kèm đáp án giúp các bạn dễ dàng đối chiếu sau khi thử sức. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Read what Laure says about a typical working day.
Laure: I usually get up at 7 o'clock and have a big breakfast. I walk to work, which takes me about an hour. I start work at 8:45. I neverhave lunch. I finish work at 5 o'clock. I'm always tired when I gethome. I usually cook a meal in the evening. I don't usually go out, I goto bed at about 11 o'clock and I always sleep well.
Yesterday was a typical working day for Laura. Write what she did ordidn't do yesterday.
1. She got up at 7 o'clock
2. She ..... a big breakfast
3. She .....
4. It ..... to get to work.
5. ..... at 8:45.
6. ..... lunch
7 ..... at 5 o' clock
8 ..... tired when ..... home.
9 ..... a meal yesterday evening
10 ..... out yesrerday evening.
11 ..... at 11 o' clock
12 ..... well last night.
2. had 3. she walked to work
4. It tooks her half an hour 5. She starts work
6. she didn't have any lunch 7. she finished work
8. she was tired when she got home 9. she cooked
10. she didn't go 11. she went to bed 12. she slept
Complete the sentences using the following verbs in the correct form:
buy catch cost fall hurt sell spend teach throw write
1. Mozart wrote more than 600 pieces of music.
2. 'How did you learn to drive?' My father ..... me.
3. We couldn't afford to keep our car, so we ..... it.
4. Dave ..... down the stairs this morning and ..... his leg.
5. Jim ..... the ball Sue, who ..... it
6. Ann ..... a lot of money yesterday. She ..... a dress which ..... £100.
2. taught 3. sold 4. fell ... hurt 5. threw ... caught 6. spent ... bought ... cost
You ask James about his holiday. Write your questions.
Hi. How are things? Fine,thanks. I've just had a great holiday.
1. Where did you go? To the U.S. We went on a trip from San Francisco to Denver.
2. How ..... ?By car ? Yes, we hired a car in San Francisco.
3. It'a long way to drive. How long ..... ? Two weeks.
4. Where ..... ? In hotel? Yes,small hotels or motels.
5. ..... ? Yes,but it was very hot – sometimes too hot.
6. ..... the Grand Canyon? Of course. It was wonderful.
2. did you travel 3. did it take 4. did you stay 5. Was the weather good 6. Did you see
Complete the sentences. Put the verb into the correct form, positiveor negative.
1. It was warm, so I took off my coat. (take).
2. The film wasn't very goor. I didn't enjoy it very much. (enjoy)
3. I knew Sarah was very busy, so I ..... her (disturb)
4. I was very tired, so I ..... the party early. (leave)
5. The bed was very uncomfortable. I ..... very well (sleep)
6. The window was open and a bird ..... into the room (fly)
7. The hotel wasn't very expensive. It ..... very much (cost)
8. I was in a hurry, so I ..... time to phone you (have).
9. It was hard carrying the bags. They ..... very heavy. (be)
3. didn't disturb 4. left 5. didn't sleep 6. flew 7. didn't cost 8. didn't have 9. were