Bài tập thực hành phân biệt Be used to/ Get used to và Used to
Bài tập phân biệt Be used to/ Get used to và Used to
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập thực hành phân biệt Be used to/ Get used to và Used to do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn thực hành nhuần nhuyễn lý thuyết đã được trang bị.
USED TO + V ( Bare –Infinitive )
BE USED TO + V-ING
GET USED TO + V-ING
1. When I was a child, I used _________ (dream) of being an astronaut.
2. I'm terribly nervous. I'm not used ___________ (speak) to a large audience.
3. It took us ages to get used _________ (live) in an apartment house.
4. Lots of trains used ___________ (stop) here, but not many do now.
5. Didn't Nick use _________ (work) on a building site?
6. I'll have an orange juice, please. I'm not used ___________ (drink) alcohol.
7. David doesn't seem to mind being in hospital. I suppose he's got used _______ (be) there.
8. When Laura was at college, she used ____________ (have) a picture of Elvis Presley on her bedroom wall.
9. There used __________ (be) a cinema here but it was knocked down a few years ago.
10. When she arrived in Britain, she wasn't used __________ (drive) on the left, but she soon got used to it.
1. I was used to_____(eat) at noon when I started school.
2. He used to_____(eat) dinner at five o'clock.
3. When I was young, I used to___(swim) everyday.
4. He used to_____(like) her, but he doesn't anymore.
5. Don't worry, some day you will get used to_____(speak) English.
6. Lan can't get used to____(study)
7. He used to___(dance) every night, but now he studies.
8. Adam is used to____(sleep) late on the weekends.
9. Chieks is used to____(eat) American food now.
10. She finally got used to___(eat) our food.