Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Chương trình mới Unit 11: Our greener world
Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Chương trình mới Unit 11
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Chương trình mới Unit 11: Our greener world được sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn hệ thống lại toàn bộ ngữ pháp quan trọng trong bài. Các bạn hãy tải về và luyện tập để có bài học chất lượng nhé!
UNIT 11: OUR GREENER WORLD
I. Complete the sentences with the correct form of theverb.
1. We (do)_______________________this for you if you want.
2. If we (need)_____________ some help, we will ask.
3. If Peter stays with his grandparents, Susan (not be) ______________happy.
4. If we win the money, we (buy) _______________a new house.
5. She (not write) _____________ to you if she leaves.
6. We (go)______________ on holiday if there is time.
II. Match the phrases to form a sentence in the first conditional, and write the answer in eachblank.
1. If we leave now
2. If I give you some money
3. If you wear that shirt
4. If you invite her to the cinema
5. If he drives that car fast
6. If I phone you at nine
7. If it’s hot tomorrow
8. If you touch that dog
a. it’ll bite you.
b. I’m sure she’ll say “yes”.
c. we’ll go to the beach.
d. will you buy some chocolate for me?
e. you’ll look really good.
f. we’ll be home by ten.
g. he’ll have an accident.
h. will you be at home?
III. Choose the correct word.
1. If we miss/ will miss the bus, we take/ will take the taxi.
2. I come/ will come over to your house if you rent/ will rent a DVD.
3. They see/ will see the new Lara Croft film if they go/ will go to the cinema.
4. She goes/ will go to the party if you invite/ will invite her.
5. You are/ will be on time if you run/ will run.
6. If he doesn’t stop/ won’t stop smoking, he has/ will have problems later.
7. If you help/ will help me, I lend/ will lend you that Beyonce’ CD.
8. If you don’t eat/ won’t eat fruit, you get/ will get a cold.
IV. Match the column A with column B to complete the sentences.
1. If the soil is polluted
2. If people use more car
3. If we plant more trees
4. If we borrow books from the library instead of buying
5. If we have a shower instead of a bath
a. We will save our money.
b. We will have more oxygen to breathe.
c. The plants will die.
d. They will make the air more polluted.
e. We will save a lot of water.
V. Write the conditional sentences from the followingstatements.
1. We will plant more trees. The air will be fresher.
2. We will use fewer cars. We will reduce pollution.
3. We will cycle to school every day. We will keep fitter.
4. We will use recycled products. We will save money.
5. People will throw rubbish into the right bin. They will keep the environment clean.
6. We will turn off the tap when brushing the teeth. We will save a lot of water.
7. People will travel more by public transport. The harmful gases in big cities will be reduced.
8. We will start at six. We will arrive there beforenoon.
9. The boy eats so may green apples. He will be ill.
10. We will use reusable bags for shopping. We will reduce waste.