Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN (11)
Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN (11)
Nếu bạn đang chuẩn bị cho kì thi tuyển vào lớp 10 thì đừng bỏ qua bộ Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh này nhé. Được chọn lọc khá kĩ càng từ nhiều bộ Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh hay của các kì tuyển sinh vào 10 khắp cả nước, từng đề thi đạt chuẩn về phần nội dung cũng như phương pháp ra đề của Bộ GD&ĐT.
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Hưng Yên
I/ (1,0 point) Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest. Write the letter A, B, C or D on the answer sheet.
1. A. Wanted B. Decided C. Needed D. Washed
2. A. Eats B. Stops C. Lives D. Cooks
3. A. Many B. Fat C. Man D. Cat
4. A. Husband B. Humour C. Hurry D. Hundred
5. A. Century B. Structure C. Infectious D. Question
II/ (3,0 points) Choose the best word or phrase to complete the following sentences. Write the letter A, B, C or D on the answer sheet.
1. This machine _______ used since last week.
A. has been B. is C. was D. will be
2. If he _______ hard, he will pass his math test next week.
A. study B. studies C. studied D. is studying
3. We _____ go swimming together when we ______ in the village.
A. used to/ lived B. used to/ live C. are used to/ lived D.get used to/ lived
4. My brother got wet ________ he didn’t bring the umbrella with him.
A. but B. so C. because D. and
5. Mai made a big beautiful cake _______ her mother’s birthday.
A. by B. in C. at D. on
6. They say that solar energy doesn’t cause _________.
A. pollution B. pollute C. polluted D. pollutant
7. Peter fell over while he _______ basketball.
A. is playing B. was playing C. played D. plays
8.The people _______ live in England speak English.
A. whom B. which C. who D. whose
9. Be _______! He is looking at you.
A. carefully B. care C. careful D. carelessly
10. According to the weather _______, it will be raining tonight.
A. forecasting B. forecasted C. forecaster D. forecast
11. Jane speaks English _______ than you do.
A. more fluently B. more fluent C. more faster D. more better
12. Let’s go out for a walk, _________?
A. don’t we B. do we C. shall we D. will we
13. He made an interesting speech in the opening _______.
A. competition B. ceremony C. preparation D. solidarity
14. Due to the bad weather, the flight to Manchester was _______.
A. taken off B. cut down C. turned down D. put off
15. Nam: “Congratulations on your success!” Hoa: “__________.”
A. You’re welcome B. No, thanks C. That’s very kind of you D. Yes, of course
III/ (1,0 point) Read the following passage then answer the questions. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
Mark Twain was a famous American writer. His real name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens and “Mark Twain” was his pen name. He was born in a small town on the Missouri River in the USA. The boy had many friends at school and when he became a writer, he described them in his stories.
When he was twelve, his father died and the boy began to work and learned the profession of a printer. He always wanted to be a sailor and when he was twenty, he found work on a river boat. Then he left the boat and lived in California. Here he began writing short stories under the name of Mark Twain. He sent them to newspapers. The readers liked his stories very much. His best novel “The Adventure of Tom Sawyer” was published in 1876.
1. Who was Mark Twain?
2. Where was he born?
3. How old was he when his father died?
4. Did the readers like his stories very much?
5. When was his best novel published?
IV/ (1,0 point) Choose the word that best fits the blank space in the following passage. Write the letter A, B, C or D on the answer sheet.
If you are (1) ______ to someone's house for dinner in the United States, you should (2) _______ a gift, such as a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates. If you give your host a wrapped (3) ______, he or she may open it in front of you. Opening a present in front of the gift-giver is considered (4) _______. It shows that the host is excited about receiving the gift and wants to show his/ her appreciation to you immediately. (5) ______ the host doesn't like it, he or she will tell a "white lie" and say how much they like the gift to prevent the guest from feeling bad.
1. A. called B. invited C. calling D. inviting
2. A. take B. give C. bring D. make
3. A. gift B. gifts C. flower D. flowers
4. A. funny B. sad C. rude D. polite
5. A. Although B. But C. Because D. So
V/ Fill in each gap of the following sentences with ONE suitable word. Write it on your answer sheet. (1,0 point)
1. It often rains heavily _______ summer.
2. It took me 2 hours to _______ the letter to my best friend.
3. Mrs Phuong always prides ______ on her appearance.
4. Would you _______ lending me your pen?
5. She arrived in Singapore ______ Tuesday morning.
VI/ (1,5 points) Rearrange these words or phrases into meaningful sentences. The first one has been done for you as an example. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
Example: 0. in/ live/ Hung Yen./ I
I live in Hung Yen.
1. journey/ The/ home village/ my/ is/ to/ interesting./ very
2. Mr Ba/ young./ used to/ when/ go swimming/ was/ he
3. interested/ playing/ in/ is/ football./ My friend
4. tired/ he/ now/ because/ Nam/ is/ stayed up/ last night./ late
5. I/ enough money,/ had/ If/ buy/ I/ would/ this book.
VII/ (1,5 points) Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
1. “Let’s go out for dinner” Mary said.
Mary suggested ____________________________________________.
2. John is too young to understand the question.
John is not ________________________________________________.
3. The last time I heard from my sister was 5 months ago.
I haven’t _________________________________________________.
4. Nobody in the factory works more carefully than Mr Thanh.
Mr Thanh is the ___________________________________________.
5. The box was so heavy that my son couldn’t carry it.
It was ____________________________________________________.
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2015-2016 tỉnh Đồng Nai
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others. (0.5m)
1. A. plough B. shoulder C. account D. amount
2. A. brochure B. machine C. mechanic D. chef
II. Choose the word which hats the main stressed syllable different from the others. (0.5m)
1. A depend B. comic C. publish D. campus
2. A experience B. communicate C. profitable D. compulsory
III. Choose the word or phrase that best fits the blank space in each sentence. (2.0ms)
1 Mary am and I an have been pen pals ............ over two years.
A. in B. for C. since D. by
2. She left her keys in the room before leaving home, ...........?
A. hasn't she B. wasn't she C. isn't she D. didn't she
3. What will you do if you ........... the USA?
A. visited B. visiting C. to visit D. visit
4. They will have a meeting ........... 7 am and 10 am.
A. at B. between C. from D. with
5. Mr. Thanh often ........... three hours a week going jogging.
A. spends B. takes C. has D. pays
6. A good ........... of English will help you find a job more easily.
A. expectation B. knowledge C. condition D. satisfaction
7. The boys ........... soccer outsiders when the rain started.
A. are playing B.were playing C. have played D. would play
8. Before coming into the hall, please ........... your shoes.
A. wear out B. put into C. take off D. move out