Đề ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018-2019
Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Đề ôn thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm học 2018-2019 được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải, nhằm giúp các bạn học sinh lớp 69 ôn tập Tiếng Anh hiệu quả, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi học kì 2 quan trọng sắp tới. Sau đây mời các em cùng tham khảo nhé!
ĐỀ THAM KHẢO HỌC KỲ 2
MÔN TIẾNG ANH 9 NĂM HỌC 2018 – 2019
I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence.(2.5 pts)
1. We are going to a park ___________ the other side of the river.
A. in B. on C. by D. from
2. Areas around the Cuu Long Delta can expect clouds _________ the day.
A. on B. in C. until D. during
3. The storm last month was disastrous, ________we should organize a show to raise money for the victims.
A. or B. because C. so D. and
4. Hurry up! Don’t walk so ________ , we’ll be late for school.
A. slow B. slowly C. fast D. fastly
5. Ho Chi Minh City will ________temperatures between 250c and300c tomorrow.
A. experience B. has C. occur D. arrive
6. The roof ________ under the weight of snow last night.
A. collapsed B. will collapse C. collapses D.were collaped
7. He is the environmentalist ________ we want to talk to.
A. whose B. which C. that D. where
8. There was a ________ last night because of the violent storm.
A. power supply B. power cut C. electricity D. power
9. A: The market will be closedduring days of a storm. B: ________________ .
A. Let’s buy some canned food B. Don’t worry. Eat out.
C.Just call a restaurant D. No problem.
10. A: The new camera didn’t work. B: _______________.
A. I’m not sure. B. I’ll take it to the shop.
C. I’ll see D. I’ve got it.
II. Look at the sign / picture. Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) for each sign / picture. (0,5pt)
11. What does this sign say?
A. You can park.
B. You can’t park here.
C. You must turn right ahead.
D. You must turn left ahead.
12. This sign says:
A. You cannot park
B. You can’t smoke.
C. You can’t fish here.
D. You can’t turn left.
III. Read the following passage. Decide if the statements from 13 to 16 are True or False and choose the correct anwer (A, B, C, or D) for the questions 17 and 18. (1.5pts)
Environment is something new to many people because they simply think that it is the place where they are living. Actually it is everything around us including the sea, land, air with all the creatures and so on. Anything we can imagine may belong to the environment! Therefore, people may feel shocked when they learn that we are polluting the environment at the moment we are breathing out. It doesn’t mean that in order to keep the environment clean and unpolluted, we have to stop breathing. Of course, it is impossible. What we really need to understand is that our activities all affect the environment and we should have little impact on the environment. We never know whether we are doing right or wrong to the environment until the disasters happens. We have learnt many lessons from our wrong doings. However, some could not be repaired because the damage was so great. It is time we realized that we are only a part of the environment, not the boss.
13. According to the author, the environment is the place where we are living.
14. We can stop breathing if the environment is extremely polluted.
15. We are not sure whether or not we are doing the good thing to the environment.
16. It can be inferred that people did lots of bad things to the environment.
17. The sentence “We have learnt many lessons from our wrong doings” means:
18. The main purpose of the passage is:
A. People have suffered from consequences of what they had done to the environment.
B. People have learnt many things from the environment.
C. Wrong doings have helped people learn many interesting lessons.
D. People have learnt many things from wrong doings.
A. To remind people about the danger of nature.
B. To make people be aware of the importance of the environment.
C. To help people distinguish between right and wrong.
D. To confirm the importance of people to nature.
IV.Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1,5pts)
One of the (19)__________ things that can happen on our earth is an earthquake. When earthquakes take place near large cities, many people may be killed and many buildings are (20)_________ down. Fire may start and (21)_________ more damage than the quake itself. Earthquake comes (22)_________ a shaking of the rocks under the surface of the earth. Forces within the earth push against the rocks until they break. We cannot tell exactly (23)___________ an earthquake is coming, but we can know places on the (24)__________ where they happen most often.
V. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence. (1.5 pts)
25. It was such _________________ news that they all sat there saying nothing. (worry)
26. They saved the paintings from___________. (destroy)
27. Our team played very_______________last week. We lost. (successful)
28. This village has been_________________since last year. (electric)
29. People need to increase their daily ______________of fruit and vegetables. (consume)
30. If we want tohave a(n) __________ environment, we shouldn't drop litter in public places. (pollute)
VI. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order to make complete sentences (0.5pt)
31. he wanted to/ It was such/ a beautiful sight that/ stay longer/. /
32. there was/ she heard on TV/ Lan’s mother told her/ a typhoon coming/ . /
VII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it, (2.0pts)
33. My mother cooked a meal yesterday. It was very delicious.
The meal ___________________________________________
34. We can’t drink the coffee because it is extremely hot.
The coffee __________________________________________
35. He says he will help me, but I don’t believe him.
Although he ___________________________________________
36. Save electricity, or else you will pay much per month.
You won’t pay_______________________________________
Để có một kì thi cuối kì 2 thành công nhất, ngoài việc luyện đề các bạn cũng cần nắm chắc toàn bộ cấu trúc ngữ pháp tiếng Anh đã được thầy cô trau dồi vừa qua. Đề cương ôn thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm đăng tải bao quát đầy đủ ngữ pháp trọng điểm và các dạng bài luyện tập cần cho kì thi học kì 2 sắp tới của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thi tốt!