Đề thi thử học sinh giỏi lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 số 2
Đề luyện thi học sinh giỏi cấp huyện lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh
Đề bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh 6 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học sinh giỏi lớp 6 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh nâng cao khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
I) Three words have the same vowel sound one word doesn’t. Which one is it? (0) is an example for you.
II) Choose the correct answer for each sentence. (0) is an example for you
0) My mother believes that my brother is __________ than me.
a) good b) gooder c) better d) best
1) They’re getting married _____________ the end of June.
2) I’m sorry but you have to cook dinner _____________
a) alone you
d) on you
3) You use a _______________ to cook rice.
b) rice cooker
d) frying pan
4) Looks! Nam has become ________________.
a) to be tall and taller.
b) to be taller and taller.
c) tall and taller
d) taller and taller.
5) Because he didn’t like the first pair of trousers, he asked for ____________.
a) the other ones
b) other trousers
c) an other trousers
d) an other pair
6) If a patient can’t walk, he can use _____________ to move around.
a) an eye chart
b) a stretcher
c) a wheelchair
d) a scale
7) Would you mind _______ in the front seat of the taxi, Mark?
a) to sit
c) to sitting
8) Lan is ________ and she has a flower shop in Hanoi.
a) a flower seller
b) a florist
c) a flower girl
d) a flower lady
9) The family _____________ when the mailman came.
a) was sleeping
b) is sleeping
c) has slept
d) have slept
10) Paul is said __________ the brightest student in class.
c) to be
d) he was
III) Complete the following sentences with an appropriate form of the word in brackets. (0) is an example for you.
0) They have all been absolutely (wonder) wonderful!
1) I don’t like that film. It’s very (bore) __________________.
2) Ho Chi Minh City is (large) _________________ city in Vietnam.
3) They boy fell asleep during (perform) __________________.
4) They waited for his (habit) _______________ response.
5) The male birds are more (colour) _________________ than the females.
6) Every pupil was very (excite ______________ about the holiday.
7) His parents are very proud of his (succeed) _______________.
8) David Beckham is my (favour) ______________.
9) I don’t know how you (celebration) ______________ your birthday.
10) Some people feel that towns are too (noise) ______________ for them to live in.
IV) Rewrite the following sentences without changing the meaning. (0) is an example for you.
0) Tom wrote that letter.
- That letter was written by Tom.
1) Is this bladder mended by Mr Green.
- Does Mr Green ________________________________________________
2) That girl is very intelligent.
- What ________________________________________________________________
3)This living-room isn’t as big as that kitchen.
- That kitchen __________________________________________________________
4) Khanh said “You ought to take a break, Huy”
- Khanh advised _________________________________________________________
5) We’ve never met such a famous singer before.
- It’s the first time __________________________________________________________
6) Her hair is long and black.
- She has __________________________________________________________________
V) Do as directed in parentheses. (0) is an example for you.
0) I (go) to Dalat 2 years ago. (Supply the correct verb form)
- I went to Dalat 2 years ago.
1) The weather was fine. We could go camping. (Combine into one sentence using “enough . . . . . . . . to”)
2) Everyone stopped (laugh) when we (come). (Supply the correct verb form)
3) He gave him back the money last Sunday. (Change into the passive voice)
4) Putting the knives __________ an electrical socket is dangerous. (Fill in the blank with the suitable preposition)
5) Jeans can’t be worn at work. (Change into active voice)
6) The boy said to the girl “Did you go out last night?”. (Change into reported speech)
VI) Complete the following sentences based on the given cues. (0) is an example for you.
0) get up / six o’clock / I / often / at.
- I often get up at six o’clock.
1) you / mind / the west lake / telling / would / us / about ?
2) could / I / visit / someday / wish / I
3) My brother / in central Vietnam / was / 1972 / in / born
4) Se you / to / I am / how glad / again !
5) A parting meeting / have / before leaving / you’d better
Còn tiếp ...
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi HSG môn Anh văn 6. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 6 khác nhau như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 6, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 6, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.