Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Minh Phú số 1
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Minh Phú số 1 gồm các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 phổ biến, giúp học sinh ôn luyện kiến thức đã học và làm quen cấu trúc đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 12.
- Trắc nghiệm Từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4
- Trắc nghiệm Từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4
- Kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 12 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 12
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong Tiếng Anh 12, giúp học sinh ôn tập chuẩn bị cho các bài kiểm tra sắp tới.
- I. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- II. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
- III. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer
- 5.Mai got up late and rushed to the bus stop.
Whenever problems come up, we discuss them frankly and find solution quickly
- 7. “Where is Dung?” – “He is ___ work. He is busy ___ his monthly report.
- 8. When Thao ___ last night, I ___ my favorite show on television.
- 9. All of the students are ___ to pass the entrance examination in order to attend the university.
- 10. Most adjectives can be used to ___ a noun.
- 11. He ___ for that company for five months when it went bankrupt.
- 12. At this time next week, all of the students ___ for their examination.
- 13. He can’t go out because he ___ his work.
- 14. If she had known how awful this job was going to be, she ___ it.
- 15. Body language is a form of ___ communication.
- 16. “What an attractive hair style you have got, Hoa!” – “_______”
- 17. The mother told her son ___ so impolitely.
- 18. Linh said she had worked on the assignment since ___.
- 19. Manh asked me ___ that film the night before.
- IV. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
The oil price is believing to be rising again.
A B C D
Now that I've become old, I can't read as quick as I used to.
A B C D
Phuong refused taking the job given to her because the salary was not good.
A B C D
Each of the members of the group were made to write a report every week.
A B C D
- V. Read the following passage and choose the best option.
Halloween is one of the most famous holidays in the U.S, and it is on October 31. People carve pumpkins and make funny faces on them. These are called "Jack-O-Lantern". On October 31, children wear a special costume such a witch, ghost, or clown. They go to many houses and they knock on the door saying, "Trick or Treat!" It means that of people don't give them a treat, they will play some kind of trick on the household. So, usually people give candy to them.
I carved my first Halloween pumpkin at my Friendship Family's house. First, I cut open the top of the pumpkin and pulled the seeds out. It was not good for me because it was sticky and smelled bad. I had never carved a pumpkin, so it was interesting for me. Next, I carved the eyes and the mouth. I wanted to make a face like a pirate. When I finished making the face, I put a candle inside. It was very beautiful, so I was happy.
I had a good experience because I learned one new idea about American culture by taking part in it. I think Halloween is an interesting American holiday which involves all family members and neighbors too!
- 24. Which is TRUE about Halloween?
- 25. The word “these” refers to __________
- 26. What is the first step in making a Jack-O-Lantern?
- 27. Which is NOT true about a Jack-O-Lantern?
- 28. The author had a good experience of American culture by __________
- VI. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to complete the sentence.
- 29. Ha started working as a cashier five years ago.
- 30. It is thought that the prisoner escaped climbing over the wall.
- 31. They can’t make tea with cold water.
- 32. Minh finished the test 5 minutes ago.
- 33. “You’d better pay more attention to your study, Ha”
- 34. “Can you lend me some money, Quang?”
- 35. I have someone wash my motorbike once a week.
- VII. Read the following passage and choose the best option to complete the passage.
Five years ago Rachel Lopez graduated from college with a degree in History. Today, she works for a large software company. Now 27, Rachel is (36) ___ classes twice a week after work. She is learning to use the computer program Power Point. "I enjoyed college, but my job does not use information I learned when I was doing my degree", Rachel says. "This (37) ___ is helping me to do my job better. In the future, I might go back to school and get an MBA".
In the past, when students graduated from college and got a job, they usually stopped (38) ___. Today, lifelong learning is becoming more (39) ___. In the US, people can return to school in their late 20s, 30s, or older to get a higher degree such as a Master or Ph.D. like Rachel, many more are taking training course to (40) ___ their skills. With many classes now available on the Internet, it is easier to get degrees by distance learning.
- VIII. Read the passage and decide whether the following statements are true (T), false (F), or not given (NG).Counter-urbanlisationWhile urbanlisation has led to fast urban growth, counter-urbanlisation has resulted in the opposite situation. Counter-urbanlisation happens when a great number of people move from urban areas into rural areas. This phenomenon is linked to the “push” and “pull” factors of migration. Trying to avoid overcrowded inner cities, city dwellers look for larger, clearner and quieter houses with more land at cheaper prices in rural or suburban areas. They want to escape the air and noise pollution, and the crime in inner cities. However, counter-urbanlisation causes serious problems in the shrinking cities. These cities face severe economic strain and sharp increase in poverty. Despite decilining populations, they still have to spend money maining infrastructure, such as roads, sanitation, public transport, etc., built for a much large population. Meanwhile, village in the countryside become increasingly urbanised, grow fast and soon lose their uniqueness and charm. Local prices go up because city migrants have more money. They earn money from well-paid city jobs and high-valued city properties. Villagers often find it more and more difficult to earn a living and provide for their families. Counter-urbanlisation has caused many negative effects. Governments should find urgent short-term solutions before implementing a long-term comprehensive programme to make life sustainable for people in both urban and rural areas.
- 41. Urbanlisation and counter-urbanlisation are two opposite trends.
- 42. City dwellers look for houses in rural or suburban areas just because they are cheap.
- 43. Shrinking cities still face high rates of crime.
- 44. When population decline, cities spend less money on maintaining infrastructure.
- 45. Country villages quickly lose their unique character and charm when they become urbanised and grow fast.
- 46. Government should offer immediate short-term solutions to make life sustainable for both urban and rural inhabitants
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn