Đề thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 1
Đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 6 chương trình mới có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh được với cấu trúc đề thi và các dạng bài ra sát với nội dung chương trình học sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích cho các bạn học sinh ôn tập và làm bài, chuẩn bị kiến thức cho kì thi học kì 2 sắp tới.
Các bạn có thể tải toàn bộ đề thi và đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 2 lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh.
- Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently
- Find one odd word in each line
- Match the beginnings and the endings
- Match the beginnings and the endings.
l. You shouldn't play games too much
…………+ A. in 1973.
2. We often call Pele
…………+ B. "lhe King of football"
3. Sydney Opera House was built
…………+ C. in 1070
4. Temple of Literature was built
…………+ D. because it can do harm to your health.
- 1. You shouldn't play games too much
- 2. We often call Pele
- 3. Sydney Opera House was built.
- 4. Temple of Literature was built
- Give the correct tense of the verbs.
- 1. My mother (not go) ________________ shopping yesterday. She (be) _____________ tireddidn’t go - was
- 2. You ever (sing) ___________________ karaoke?Have you ever sung
- 3. They often (play)___________ soccer but last Sunday they (play) ______________ volleyball.play - played
- 4. They (be) ____________________ late for class yesterday morning.were
- 5. Tom (never eat) ________________ Vietnamese food before.has never eaten
- 6. People (start) ____________________ to use computers about 50 years ago?Did people start
- Rewrite these sentences using the words given
- 1. I like watching that film. I have to do homework. (but)I like watching that film but I have to do homework.
- 2. The girl is so cute.What a cute girl!
- 3. Why don't we go fishing? => What about ……………………………………………….?What about going fishing?
- 4. Thu is more intelligent than any students in her class. =>Thu is the…………………………Thu is the most intelligent student in her class.
- Read the text and answer the questionsLondon is Britain’s biggest city. Oxford University is the oldest university in Britain. It was built in the 12th century. The play wright William Shakespeare (1564-1616) is the most popular British writer in the world. Britain’s most popular food is fish and chips. Tea is the most popular drink. Britain’s most common leisure activities are watching TV and listening to the radio.
- 1.Is London the second biggest city in Britain?No, it isn’t.
- 2. When did Shakespeare die?Shakespeare died in 1616. He died in 1616.
- 3. What is the most popular drink in Britain?Tea is the most popular drink in Britain.
- 4. Do the people in Britain often watch TV and listen to music in their free time?Yes, they do.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn