Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 6 có đáp án số 2
Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 6: Viet Nam Then And Now
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Unit 6 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh được biên tập dưới nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 khác:
- Choose the correct answer for each following question.
- 1. Before the 1990s, trams _____ a popular means of transport in Ha Noi.
- 2. It was _____ to be able to solve the maths problem.
- 3. Viet Nam _____decades of fighting for freedom before the country became totally independent.
- 4. In 1995, I went back to Viet Nam after 30 years and to my _____, the population was three times higher but the country no longer suffered illiteracy.
- 5. Ten years later, when I came back, the city_____, with 800,000 motorbikes and two million bicycles on the roads.
- 6. Everyone was _____ that the government had decided to invest more in education.
- 7. Before the invention of television, people _____ films at the cinema.
- 8. _____ used to be an image associated with our soldiers in the past.
- 9. We live in a(n) _____ family with only my parents and me.
- 10. The clanging sound of the Ha Noi _____ in the 1970s has gone deep into people’s collective memory.
- Put the verbs in brackets in the present perfect tense, past simple tense or past perfect tense.
- 1. Why your father (lock)_______all the windows before he went to bed?
- 2. Tom (break) _________his leg after he (fall)______off though the rock.
- 3. Nam (not know)______who the man was. He (not see)______him before in his life.
- 4. Oh! You (paint)______the kitchen. I like the colour.
- 5. My uncle (visit) ______over 20 countries by the time he was 30 years old.
- Read the passage and do these following tasks.Ha Noi had its first tramways in 1990. The tram system was a major means of transport in the city for nine decades and thus the image of the tram and its clanging sounds have gone deep into the hearts and minds of Hanoians. Since it was convenient and cheap to get around the city and to the suburban areas by tram, the system was very popular. However, due to the population boom and the need for a wider road system, the last rail track was removed.
Now, after more than 20 years, the population of Ha Noi has risen from about two million people to more than six million people; therefore, the number of vehicles on the roads has increased dramatically. To meet the increasing travel demands, Ha Noi is launching its first skytrain system, connecting Cat Linh and Ha Dong. The system is expected to begin operations by 2016, with initial four-compartment skytrains. Furthermore, a new rail system project including around eight kilometres of skytrain rail and four kilometres of subway rail, connecting Ha Noi Central Station and Nhon, has also been under construction and is expected to be completed in a few years.
- A. Answer these following questions.
- 1. In which century was the tram system built?
- 2. What was the role of the tram system in Ha Noi?
- 3. When was the system removed?
- 4. What has happened to Ha Noi’s population over the last two decades?
- 5. How has the tram system in Ha Noi been improved recently?
- B. Decide if the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
- 1. The purpose of the passage is to persuade people to go by skytrain.
- 2. Hanoians were deeply attached to their tram system.
- 3. The tram system of Ha Noi only operated in the downtown area.
- 4. There has been a sharp increase in the number of vehicles in Ha Noi.
- 5. The new skytrain has been running for two years.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn