1. Young children _________ obey by their parents.
2. Laura, you and the kids just have dinner without waiting for me. I ______ work very hard today.
3. I _________ be delighted to show you round the factory.
4. Leave early so that you ______ miss the bus.
5. Jenny's engagement ring is enormous! It ______ have cost a fortune.
6. You ______ to write them today.
7. I hope I ______ find it.
8. Unless he runs he______ catch the train.
9. ______ you be in Rome tonight?
10. We ______ have time to help you tomorrow.
11. "______ you hand me that pair of scissors, please?"
12. Jeanette did very badly on the exam. She _____ harder.
13. He was very lucky when he fell off the ladder. He _____ himself.
14. Marcela didn't come to class yesterday. She _____ an accident.
15. John still hasn't come out. He ______ everything for the trip now.
16. Thomas received a warning for speeding. He _____ so fast.
17. The photos are black. The X-ray at the airport _____ them.
18. Tom didn't do his homework, so the teacher became very angry. He _____ his homework.
19. My car stopped on the high way. It _____ out of gas.
20. Robert arrived without his book. He _____ it.
21. "Where do you think Rooney is today?". "I have no idea. He _____ late."
22. Berbatov painted his bedroom black. It looks dark and dreary. He _____ a different color.
23. The children _____ "thank you" to you when you gave them their gifts.
24. If we had known your new address, we _____ to see you.
25. These two boys look identical. They _____ twins.
26. There’s lift in the building, so we ________________ climb the stairs.
27. I don’t want anyone to know. You _________________ tell anyone.
28. Whatever you do, you __________ touch that switch. It’s very dangerous.
29. We have enough food at home, so we ____________ go shopping today.
30. This is a valuable book. You ___________ look after it carefully and you ________ lose it.