1. Why did you leave your previous job?
2. What is the best way to tell the interviewers about yourself?
3. You will be paid during your internship.
Which idiom fits best with this expression?
4. “What are your weaknesses?”
5. What is the question you should NEVER ask the employers during an interview?
6. "What is your strength?"
Which of the following words is NOT a synonym of "strength"?
7. "Why should we hire you?"
8. The interviewer asks you to define your future career objectives. What is the correct answer?
9. "What is your salary expectation?"
Which is the best way to answer this question?
10. “I want to provide your company with the best possible _______”
11. "I chose this company because I think I can make the most of my _______ here."
12. When should salary be discussed in an interview?
13. I developed good communication skills _______ as a customer service representative.
14. "The ability to _______ is one of the strengths that has brought me many achievements."
15. When are you available for this position?
All answers are correct, except: