I. Em hãy tìm từ có cách đọc khác ở phần in đậm trong mỗi dòng sau.
III. Hãy chọn đáp án A, B, C, hoặc D để hoàn thành những câu sau đây
1. The school is near our house,_________________ we often walk to school.
2. When_________ your birthday?
3. There is a picture_______________ the wall.
4. How many floors___________ your school____________ ?
5. My family live in Hanoi but my aunt______________ in Quang Ninh.
6. Are you a primary student? Yes,_______________ .
7. ____ is your school ? It is very big.
8. There ______ any milk in the bottle.
9. ____ I go out ? I need some water.
10. ______that? That is our new teacher, Mr Hung.
Hãy đọc đoạn văn sau và chọn True ( Đúng ) hay False ( Sai) :
Britain is rather small, only 242,000 sq km. It is 500 km wide and nearly 1,000 km long. Great Britain is the largest island in Europe and the eight largest in the world. Britain is an industrialized country. There are many parks in Britain, National Parks and conservation areas cover 20% of the land. There are two parts in Britain, including Highland Britain and Lowland Britain. The highest mountain is Ben Nevis in Scotland, one of the mountainous regions of the UK. It is 1,343m high. The largest cities in Britain are London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, and Glasgow.