Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 7: Neighborhood có đáp án - Số 1
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 7: Neighborhood có đáp án
Với các dạng bài tập Anh văn lớp 8 hay, bao gồm bài tập Anh văn lớp 8 cơ bản và bài tập Anh văn lớp 8 nâng cao được giới thiệu sau đây, các em sẽ có thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích, giúp ôn tập học tốt môn tiếng Anh.
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
1. a. pancake b. surface c. situation d. tasty
2. a. family b. grocery c. try d. happy
3. a. business b. humid c. music d. community
4. a. cheap b. please c. speak d. area
5. a. delicious b. concern c. price d. parcel
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. Martina has been a professional tennis player ________1994.
a. since b. for c. on d. in
7. The city center was_________ crowded than usual.
a. less b. few c. many d. much
8. I never feel very________ in his present.
a. comfort b. comfortable c. comfortably d. comforting
9. It's not warm but it isn't _________yesterday.
a. as cold as b. as cold so c. as cold like d. so cold so
10. ______is it since you last saw Joe?
a. How long b. How far c. What time d. What day
11. You______ be hungry after your long walk.
a. have to b. has to c. must d. ought to
12. I don't know_________ you do.
a. as many as people b. as many people as
c. such many people like d. so many as people
13. _____ is something that people make or grow to sell.
a. Product b. Production c. Produce d. Productive
14. She has been a professional tennis player ____years.
a. since b. for c. in d. on
15. The wallet was ______in my pocket.
a. too big to put b. too big for putting
c. so big to put d. bigger can't put
III. Choose the words or phrases that are not correct in Standard English.
16. She has won many tennis matches since she move from Slovakia.
A B C D
17. Most people want to live in comfortable in their old age.
A B C D
18. The city center wasn't as crowded this morning like it usually is.
A B C D
19. For January, he has taken five exams and hasn't got any poor grade.
A B C D
20. They lived at Barker Street two years ago.
A B C D
IV. Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
We live in the suburbs, and it's just too (21)___! There aren't (22)__shops, and there are certainly (23) ___clubs or theaters. (24) _____ a lot of parks, good schools, and very (25)____crime; but nothing ever really happens here. I would really love (26) _____downtown.
suburb (n): ngoại thành
21. a. noisy b. noisily c. quie d. quietly
22. a. much b. many c. more d. a lot of
23. a. not b. nothing c. none d. no
24. a. Has b. Having c.There is d. There are
25. a. little b. less c. many d. lots of
26. a. to live b. living c. to living d. a & b
V. Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
My neighborhood is very convenient - it's near the shopping center and the bus station. It is also safe. But those are the only good things about living downtown. It is very noisy - the streets are always full of people! The traffic is terrible, and parking is a big problem! I can never park on my own street. I'd like to live in the suburbs.
27. What does the word 'convenient' in line 1 mean'
a. close to something b. beautiful
c. far from other places d. noisy
28. What does the word 'it' in line 2 refer to?
a. the author's neighborhood b. shopping center
c. bus station d. downtown
29. It's easy to ______.
a. find a place to park b. live in the suburbs
c. move to another place d. go to the bus station
30. The author _____.
a. likes to live in the suburbs
b. thinks that his/ her neighborhood is too quiet
c. thinks that living in the suburbs is very convenient
d. feels that his - her neighborhood is not safe
31. Which of the following is true?
a. The author's neighborhood is inconvenient.
b. The author doesn't want to move to anywhere.
c. It's too difficult for the author to find a place to park his - her car.
d. Living downtown is better than living in the suburbs.
Đáp án Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 7
I. 1b 2c 3a 4d 5a
IL 6a 7a 8b 9a 10a 11c 12b 13a 14b 15a
III. 16d 17c 18c 19a 20b
IV. 21c 22b 23d 24d 25a 26a
V. 27a 28a 29d 30a 31c