Đáp án đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 tỉnh Bình Dương năm 2020 - 2021
Mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích, chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 lớp 10 các môn khác nhau hiệu quả.
Chiều 08/07/2020, sở GD&ĐT Bình Dương chính thức tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh. Đề thi & đáp án đề tiếng Anh thi vào lớp 10 gồm 65 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh và một bài tư luận viết lá thư tiếng Anh giúp các em kiểm tra kiến thức tiếng Anh lên lớp 10 hiệu quả.
Đề thi tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 Bình Dương
I. Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Bình Dương
II. Nội dung đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Bình Dương 2020
I. Listening (2.0 points):
Part 1: Listen and choose the correct answer (A, B, or C). You will hear the recording two times.
1. What does the boy need to turn off first of all?
A. His radio.
B. His music.
C. His television
2. What does the boy need to do with his dog?
A. He needs to kiss it.
B. He needs to help it study.
C. He needs to put it outside.
3. What is the name of the dog? A. Spot.
4. What does his mother give him?
A. An orange and a banana.
B. A glass of chocolate milk.
C. An apple and a glass of water.
5. What else does the boy need to turn off?
A. The internet.
B. His phone.
C. The air-conditioner.
Part 2: Listen and choose the correct answer (A, B, or C). You will hear the recording two times.
6. When did the man lose his job?
A. Three weeks ago.
B. A month ago
C. Two months ago
7. What happened last week?
A. His wife lost the car.
B. His car was stolen.
C. The car stopped working.
8. What does the woman say about her older car?
A. She is not using it now.
B. She also lost it last week.
C. She sold it for $2500.
9. What does the woman's older car need?
A. It needs new windows.
B. It needs a new oil change.
C. It needs a new door.
10. What does the woman want for the car? A. Ice cream. B. Peach pies.
C. Chocolate cakes.
II. Reading (3.0 points): Read the passage below carefully and fill in each blank with the correct option A, B, C, or D.
Ways to improve your English by yourself
Virginia Lang, an Australian English teacher, shares her tips on improving your English by yourself.
First, change the language settings on your devices such as phones or laptops to (11)____ It forces you to think in English all the time and it will help you to (12)____ more quickly.
Second, read with your passions. Read something you are interested (13)____. If you're into sport, read a sports magazine. When you read, read actively and consider the tools that you can use while reading. Highlighters are great for highlighting new words (14)____ you do not know. Have a good online dictionary or a good paper dictionary so that you can check the definition and put it to memory as well.
Third, listen to podcasts and watch videos and television in English. You should also write down or say aloud summaries of what you (15)____ heard or watched.
(Adapted from www.abc.net.au)
11. A. Italian
12. A. improving
14. A. which
15. A. can
Read the passage below carefully and choose the correct option A, B, C, or D.
Step 1: Make your own cleaning products. Doing this will reduce the use of plastics because you are reusing plastic containers to hold the cleaning products.
Step 2: Use cloth bags at the grocery store and for all your grocery needs. If you don't have a cloth bag with you when you are shopping, ask yourself if you need a bag at all.
Step 3: Buy energy-saving devices. They may cost more but you will save money because they use less energy. Replace regular bulbs with energy-efficient bulbs. You pay a little more, but the life of the bulb is significantly longer.
Step 4: Set up compost bins. Add fewer things to the landfill sites by composting your kitchen scraps. All plant-derived foods, coffee grounds and tea leaves can be composted. Have small containers in your home to place them in. Use this rich fertile soil in the garden.
Step 5: Grow an organic garden. If you don't have the space or time to grow a garden, shop locally and support local farmers.
Step 6: Reduce the use of car travel. Consider using public transportation, walking, and bike riding to get to where you want to go. If you must travel by car, shop for a fuel-efficient vehicle.
(Adapted from www.ehow.com)
16. What can be the best title for the passage?
A. When to Save the World
B. How to Make Your Home Safer
C. How to Protect the Earth
D. When to Make Your Life Better
17. According to paragraph 1, why should you create your own cleaning products?
A. Because this can help decrease the number of plastic containers.
B. Because making your own cleaning products can save you money.
C. Because your own cleaning products are better for the environment.
D. Because it will protect your family from harmful cleaning products.
18. What does the word "energy-efficient in paragraph 3 mean?
A. using little energy
B. saving almost no energy
C. wasting much energy
D. consuming a lot of energy
19. What does the word "them" in paragraph 4 refer to?
A. Compost bins
B. The landfill sites
C. Small containers in your home
D. Plant-derived foods, coffee grounds and tea leaves
20. According to paragraph 4, which of the following can be composted?
A. Coffee tables
D. Cloth bags
21. According to paragraph 6, what should you do to reduce the use of car travel?
A. Go on foot.
B. Travel by air.
C. Avoid using public transportation.
D. Buy a powerful vehicle.
Read the passage below carefully and choose the correct option A, B, C, or D.
The Secrets of Sleep
Research by the National Sleep Foundation in Washington says that we all need eight hours sleep every night. Scientists have found that people who sleep for less than six and a half hours a night are more often ill than people who sleep for eight hours. Going without sleep also increases the chance of serious illness. People who sleep for less than five hours often die young, and do less well at work.
The scientists found that, on average, adults sleep for seven hours a night, with thirty-two percent sleeping less than six hours. It also says that the idea that we need less sleep as we get older is completely untrue. “People have no idea how important sleep is to their lives," Dr Thomas Roth, director of the Foundation says. “Good health needs good sleep."
“But not too much of it,” says Professor Jim Horne of Loughborough University. “Sleep is like food and drink” he believes: “you would always like to have a little bit more, but that doesn't mean you need it." Professor Horne studied a group of people who could spend as many hours as they wanted in bed; after ten hours they didn't find it any easier to get up in the morning. And people who sleep for more than nine hours a night die younger than people who usually sleep for seven or eight!
(Adapted from "New Cutting Edge, Pre-intermediate” by Cunningham, Moor, Carr)
22. What does the word "serious" in paragraph 1 mean?
A. bad or dangerous
B. important and valuable
C. unimportant or unnecessary
D. unique and impressive
23. According to the scientists in the passage, how long do most adults sleep on average?
A. For no more than six hours a night.
B. For less than six and a half hours a night.
C. For seven hours a night.
D. For more than nine hours a night.
24. What does the word “they” in paragraph 3 refer to?
A. Adults who sleep for seven hours a night
B. Adults who sleep for less than five hours a night
C. People who could spend as many hours as they wanted in bed
D. Professor Jim Horne and the scientists of Loughborough University
25. According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. People that do not sleep enough may get sick.
B. Everybody needs less sleep when they get older.
C. People who sleep for ten hours each night are healthy.
D. Everybody knows how important sleep is to their lives.
III. Communication and Pronunciation (1.5 points):
Complete each conversation with a correct response (A, B, or C).
26. “What's your teacher like?” - "____“
A. Five lessons a week.
B. Very nice, I think.
C. Books and movies.
27. "I hope Jack and Jill will get here soon. - "____"
A. I hope to see him.
B. I'm sure they will.
28. "It's not very warm in here. - ”____“
A. It's not mine.
B. Yes, please.
C. No, it isn't.
29. “I love chocolate and coffee." -"____"
A. Who are they?
B So do I.
C. How was it?
30. "When's your birthday?" " -"____"
A. I'm 15.
B. It was last Sunday.
C. Not at all.
Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three words in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
32. A. entrance
Choose the word which differs from the other three words in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
IV. Vocabulary and Grammar (2.5 points):
Choose the correct answer (A, B, C, or D) to each of the following questions.
41. The house comprises three bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. The SYNONYM of "comprise” is
A. rrespond to
B. account for
C. cope with
D. consist of
42. In ancient times, people believed the earth was the center of the universe.
They thought that the sun, moon and stars all orbited around the earth. The ANTONYM of "ancient" is _
43. Find a mistake in one of the four underlined parts of the following sentence.
The new camera that my father bought for $1000 did not work, so he took it back the shop.
C. did not work
D. took it back
44. My best friend's birthday is____ 16th September.
45. She denie anything about the missing diamond.
B. to know
D. to knowing
46. Marie Curie is the woman _discovered radium.
47. Hundreds of thousands of people by the coronavirus.
A. has been killed
B. have been killed
C. has killed
D. have killed
48. When he was a boy, he two kilometers to school every day.
B. can walk
D. will walk
49. He_____ the guitar since he was twelve years old.
C has played
D. was playing
50. Yesterday was so much fun,____?
A. was it
B. wasn't it
C. were they
D. weren't they
51. We should fine anyone who uses______to catch fish.
52. Confidence is the key to his ____
53. The______of professional sports has been increasing recently.
54. The _____ generous and caring man was sadly missed by everyone when he was gone.
55. We've reached our goal of $100,000 ____the help of the public.
A. in spite
B thanks to
C. in addition
D. even though
56. He_____the birthday cake into eight pieces.
57._____at lectures is compulsory. If students miss a class, they lose some points.
58. I ____watch any television because I spend most of my time on my laptop.
59. Tet is the most important_____in Vietnamese culture.
60. One of the many ____of foreign travel is learning how to cope with problems.
Choose the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
61. He said to her, "I'll phone you tomorrow."
A. He promised that he would phone you tomorrow
B. He promised that he would phone you the day after.
C. He promised that he would phone her the day after.
62. Walt Disney Animation Studios produced Frozen II in 2019.
A. Frozen II was produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios in 2019.
B. Frozen II was being produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios in 2019.
C.Frozen II had been produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios in 2019.
63. I can't sleep at night when I drink much coffee.
A. I can sleep at night if I drink much coffee.
B. If I can't sleep at night, I drink much coffee.
C. If I drink much coffee, I can't sleep at night.
64. I wish we had more money to buy a larger house.
A. We would have bought a larger house if we had had more money
B. We might buy a larger house if we had more money.
C. We can buy a larger house if we have more money.
65. I tried to look happy in spite of feeling disappointed.
A. When I tried to look happy, I felt disappointed.
B. I felt disappointed, but I tried to look happy.
C. I tried to look happy because I felt disappointed.
V. Writing (1 point)
Write a letter of about 80 to 120 words to your pen pal about the type of clothes that you like to wear the most and explain why you like it.
You must begin your letter with "Dear John," and end it with the name "Alex". You must not use your real name in tests.
Download đề thi & đáp án tại: Đề thi tiếng Anh vào 10 Bình Dương có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2020 các môn khác nhau như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.