Bộ 30 đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích, chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 lớp 10 các môn khác nhau hiệu quả.
Đề tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh 2020 có đáp án
Bộ 30 đề thi tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. 30 Đề tiếng Anh thi vào 10 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
I. Bộ đề thi vào 10 môn Anh năm 2020 có đáp án
Với mong muốn giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 luyện thi lên lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh hiệu quả, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều đề ôn thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án khác nhau. Mời bạn đọc nhấp vào từng đường link dưới đây để tham khảo & download từng đề thi kèm đáp án chi tiết.
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 có đáp án số 3
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 số 2
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 có đáp án số 2
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 có đáp án
- Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào 10 năm 2021 có đáp án
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021
- Đề mẫu thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh THPT Chuyên Ngoại ngữ năm 2021
- Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2020 FULL
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 18
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 17
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 16
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 15
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 14
- Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 18
- Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 17
- Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 16
- Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 15
- Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 14
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 18
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 17
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 16
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 15
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 14
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh sở GD&ĐT Hà Nội năm 2020 số 14
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Thành phố Hà Nội số 14
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh sở GD&ĐT Hà Nội năm 2020 số 13
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Thành phố Hà Nội số 13
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh sở GD&ĐT Hà Nội năm 2020 số 12
- Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Thành phố Hà Nội số 12
II. Nội dung 30 đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
I- Choose the best answer:
1. Doctors _____ a cure to AIDS yet.
A. have found
C. haven't found
D. hasn't found
2. Do you mind _____ up?
D. to wash.
3. He _____ to give up smoking since last week.
A. was trying
B. have tried
C. has tried
4. He enjoys _____ in the rain.
C. to walk
5. Would you like _____ to my party?
B. to come
6. My sister likes _____ and _____.
A. dance/ sing
B. to dance/ sings
C. dancing/ singing
D. dancing/ to sing
7. This school _____ ten years ago.
A. be built
B. is built
C. was built
8. He _____ since the day we left school.
A. hasn't seen
B. hasn't been
C. wasn't seen
D. hasn't been seen
9. We spent half a year _____ this hotel.
A. to build
D. with building
10. My friend is fond of _____ TV in the evening.
B. to watch
11. There is a _____ on the table.
A. lamp reading
B. read lamp
C. reading lamp
D. reading lamps
12. While I _____ TV, my sister _____ to music.
A. was watching/ listening
B. watched/ listened
C. was watching/ was listening
D. watching/ listening
13. She is bored _____ getting up early.
14. I am not used _____ up early.
B. to get
D. to getting
15. She can't stand _____ her at home all day.
C. to see
16. He drives very _____ and has got two accidents this year.
17. You'd better _____ at night. It's dangerous.
A. not go out
B. don't go out
C. to go out
D. not to go out
18. I'd rather _____ at home than _____ to see that film.
A. stay/ to go
B. staying/ going
C. to stay/ to go
D. stay/ go
19. He was surprised _____ her action.
20. He feels like _____ in a big city.
B. to live
21. They are trying to look _____ new jobs.
22. They are looking forward _____ Tet holiday.
A. to have
C. to having
23. He looked at me_____.
24. This is Kensington Garden _____ every visitor from abroad admires.
C. from where
25. This is a store _____ you can buy almost everything from.
D. in which
26. It is in this house _____ he was born.
D. in which
27. He is the most intelligent student _____ I've ever taught at school.
28. Uncle Ho was born _____ Kim Lien village.
29. That man can tell us where _____.
A. does John live
B. is John living
C. John lives
D. John living
30. When I saw him, he _____ a black suit.
B. was wearing
31. Your car is different _____ mine.
32. I found history very _____.
D. to amuse
33. Her _____ include swimming and reading.
34. Great Opera _____ of the world can be heard at the Sydney Opera House.
D. to sing
35. English is the _____ language on one- fifth of the land area of the world.
36. English tends towards _____.
37. He looks _____ today than yesterday.
38. There is a _____ difference between the north and the south.
39. He went to a seaside resort because he was keen on _____.
C. to windsurf
D. to windsurfing
40. The teacher told the boys to stop _____.
A. to make
D. being played
41. Mark Twain is a famous _____.
A. American writer
B. American playwright
C. English writer
D. English playwright
42. He used _____ next to me in class.
A. to sit
C. to sitting
D. to sat
II- Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
James Cook was born in England (43)_____ 1728. His parents (44)_______ poor farm workers. (45)______ James was 18, he found a job on a coastal ship. He worked (46)______ ships until he was 27 years old, and then he joined the navy. He fought (47)_______ Canada in a war against France. In 1768 King George III made him the captain of a ship and (48)____ him to the Pacific. He was gone (49)_______ nearly three years when he (50)_________, he was a national hero.
43. A. in B. at C. on D. during
44. A. are B. be C. were D. was
54. A. while B. when C. because D. during
46. A. in B. on C. for D. under
47. A. at B. in C. to D. against
48. A. got B sent C. send D. sending
49. A. in B. since C. for D. during
50. A. got B. came C. returned D. arrived
I- Choose the best answer:
1. Are you looking for my sister? - She isn't at home now. She _____ to the library.
A. went B. goes C. has gone D. is going
2. While I was swimming yesterday afternoon, someone else _____ my clothes.
A. stealed B. was stealing C. was stolen D. stole
3. She said she met you once at the Hilton last year _____ since
A. have you met her B. had you met C. did you meet D. have you met
4. I can't remember the name of the man _____ I gave the money.
A. who B whom C. whose D. which
5. Here is the address to _____ you should write.
A. which B. whose C. whom D. who
6. We had a river _____ we could swim.
A. in which B. on which C. to which D. at which
7. I won't be able to very much but I'll do the best _____ I can.
A. that B. who C. what D. when
8. It is in this house _____ he was born
A. that B. where C. which D. what
9. Who _____ the bicycle?
A. invents B. was invented C. invented D. did invented
10. Do you still have a headache? - No, it _____ I am all right now.
A. went B. has gone C. goes D. is going
11. I like your car. How long _____ it?
A. have you had B. did you have C. you have had D. do you have
12. I bought a new jacket last week but I _____ it yet.
A. didn't wear B. not weared C. haven't wear D. haven't worn
13. This is the man _____ my brother is going to marry.
A. whose B. who C. which D. whose daughter
14. Thank you for _____ me about the meeting this afternoon.
A. remind B. to remind C. reminding D. remembering
15. He couldn't go far because he was afraid of _____
A. to fly B. flying C. be flying D. fly
16. I can't help _____ at her mistake.
A. laugh B. laughing C. laughed D. to laugh
17. He couldn't stand _____ for her so long.
A. to wait B. waiting C. wait D. waited
18. It's not worth _____ a tax home.
A. taking B. to take C. take D. took
19. Are you interested in _____ football.
A. play B. to play C. playing D. played
20. There are many _____ in this city.
A. pool swimming B. swimming pool C. swimming D. swimming pools
21. "Don't _____ in class" said the teacher.
A. speak B. talk C. tell D. say
22. A lot of trees _____ in the garden at the moment.
A. is grown B. is being grown C. are grown D. are being grown
23. The letter _____ by her for 20 minutes.
A. was written B. has been wrote C. has written D. has been written
24. This church _____ in 15th century.
A. built B. has been built C. was being built D. was built
25. A road to school _____ next month.
A. is going to widen B. is going to be widened C. is going to widened D. is widened
26. An intelligent life _____ on other planets.
A. is likely to be discovered B. is unlikely to be discovered
C. likely to be discovered D. unlikely to be discovered
27. Who _____?
A. was this book written B. wrote this book by
C. was this book written by D. this book was written by
28. If it _____ fine tomorrow, we'll go shopping.
A. was B. were C. will be D. is
29. If it stops _____, we'll go camping.
A. rain B. to rain C. raining D. rained
30. If I _____ you, I would forget to buy that house.
A. was B. were C. am D will be
31. A person who studies philosophy is a _____.
A. physician B. philosopher C. physicist D. physical
32. The visitors found the story very _____.
A. amuse B. amused C. amuses D. amusing
33. The little village is very quiet and _____
A. peace B. peacefully C. peaceful D. peaceless
34. Julia sings _____ than Susan does.
A. more beautiful B. beautifullier C. more beautiful D. more beautifully
35. He is today _____ than yesterday.
A. happier B. more happy C. more happier D. happily
36. Do not give up because of _____.
A. fail B. to failing C. failure D. to fail
37. Paster, whose _____ of a cure for a rabies made him _____ was a French scientist.
A. discover/ famous B. discovery/ fame C. discovery/famous D. discovered/ famous
38. In the world today there are more than 350 __ people speaking English as their first or native language.
A. millions B. thousand C. billion D. million
39. I am out of work. I get _____ every week but isn't much.
A. benefit unemployment B. employment benefit
C. unemployment benefit D. benefit unemployed
40. I'm really ____ looking through the "Situations Vacant" column because there are 50 applicants for every job.
A. fond of B. bored C. fed up D. tired of
II. Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
There are many ways of spending free time (41)________ Australia. Some people are (42)_______ of riding in Snowy Mountain or riding a surfboard in Queensland. Others loves love watching kangaroos and koalas (43)__________ wild forests. My sister says she only enjoys (44)________ Sydney from the skywalk. But I myself like (45)________ to the Sydney Opera House (46) ________ the great opera singers of the world (47) ______. If you are (48) _____ with listening to the opera singing, (49) _______ will always be at least two (50)______ three other shows to suit your taste.
41. A. in B. at C. of D. for
42. A. tired B. interested C. surprised D. fond
43. A. at B. in C. to D. of
44. A. watch B. looking C. watching D. to watch
45. A. to go B. went C. going D. go
46. A. which B. that C. where D. at where
47. A. be B. can C. can be D. was
48. A. bored B. fed C. tired D. interested
49. A. it B. that C. there D. this
50. A. and B. or C. with D. to
I- Choose the best answer:
1. I can't reach the phone because I _____ a bath.
A. am having B. have C. was having D. be having
2. Don't turn off the light. I _____ a report now.
A. read B. is reading C. am reading D. be reading
3. He _____ his house at seven a.m each day.
A. left B. leaves C. leave D. is leaving
4. When she _____, I was reading upstairs.
A. was coming B. is coming C. came D. comes
5. My mother is cooking now. She always _____ dinner for my family.
A. cooks B. cooked C. cooking D. is cooking
6. I _____ in England for a few weeks now.
A. has been staying B. am staying C. have been staying D. stay
7. It _____ hard all day last Sunday.
A. rained B. was raining C. has rained D. has been raining
8. If he knew the facts, he _____ us what to do.
A. told B. will tell C. would tell D. tells
9. Let's hurry up! We must finish _____ the wall before ten o'clock this morning.
A. to paint B. painting C. paint D. painted
10. If you _____ work hard, you'll fail the exam.
A. not work B. don't work C. won't work D. work
11. I must say that my great passion in my life is _____.
A. studied B. to studying C. studying D. studies
12. He'd rather _____ books _____ watch TV.
A. read/ than B. read/ to C. reading/ to D. reading/ than
13. Would you mind _____ me to take these chairs away.
A. help B. to help C. helped D. helping
14. Mr. Kent has been out of _____ for a year.
A. a work B. the work C. work D. works
15. I am sorry I can't help you now. I'm busy _____ my lesson.
A. to B. X C. with D. for
16. She is very _____ up with doing the same thing everyday.
A. bored B. tied C. hate D. fed
17. she doesn't enjoy looking _____ the children.
A. for B. in C. after D. at
18. The long walk is tiring. We are very_____of the long walk
A. bored B. fed C. tired D. hated
19. His friends are surprised _____ his success.
A. in B. with C. at D. for
20. He was born _____ 2nd May 1987.
A. in B. on C. at D. since
21. She has been teaching _____ school for ten years.
A. at B. in C. on D. with
22. My father has been working in a bank _____ we moved here.
A. for B. during C. since D. in
23. I stopped in Maid Stone _____ my sister owns a shop.
A. which B. who C. where D. that
24. Several guests _____ cars were parked outside were questioned by the police.
A. who B. which C. that D. whose
25. Picaso, _____ works inspired many artists, lived until he was a ripe old age.
A. who B. that C. whose D. which
26. He _____ to stop drinking by the doctor.
A. was advised B. advised C. is advised D. be advised
27. A lot of new machines _____ by the farm.
A. was bought B. has been bought C. have been bought D. have bought
28. The price of wheat exports _____ by the government.
A. is increasing B. are increased C. will be increased D. have been increased
29. We _____ by her because she doesn't feel well.
A. can't help B. can't be helping C. can't are helped D. can't be helped
30. His success is _____. A. surprise B. surprised C. surprising D. surprisingly
31. We should _____ this road for better use. A. wide B. to widen C. width D. widen
32. He finally _____ in finding a new job. A. success B. succeeded C. successful D. successive
33. There is a _____ between the North and the South.
A. different B. differ C. differently D. difference
34. The North can be characterized as _____, cooler, hillier.
A. more industry B. industrial C. more industrial D. more industrially
35. People in the North say they work much _____ and speak more directly and honestly.
A. more hard B. more hardly C. more harder D. harder
36. This park is very _____ to visitors.
A. attract B. attraction C. attractive D. attracted
37. Here, in fine weather, can be seen hundreds of _____ people who have escaped for while from the noise and bustle of the town.
A. luck B. unlucky C. lucky D. luckily
38. In the world today, there are 5000 to 6000 living languages, of which English is by far the ___ used.
A. widely B. most widely C. most wide D. widest
39. He went to work as a driver on the Italian front where he was _____ wounded.
A. bad B. badly C. worse D. badder
40. I liked the T- shirt _____ he was wearing.
A. what B. which C. who D. whose
II. Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
No writer in American literature is (41) or more loved than Samuel Longhorn Clements. (42) in Missouri in 1835, he grew (43) on the bank of the Mississippi river and later adopted the (44) Mark Twain. The (45) environment inspired the two novels (46) made him famous.: "Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn"
":Life on the Mississippi", told of his adventures on the river (47) of that period. Mark Twain's life as a writer started during the Civil War. At that time he (48) as a newspaper man in
Nevada and California. (49) short story "The celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County" was an immediate (50) and his new career began.
41. A. more fame B. famous C. more famous D. fame
42. A. was born B. born C. is born D. be born
43. A. up B. of C. to D. with
44. A. pen name B. surname C. name D. real name
45. A. village B. city C. river D. town
46. A. where B. who C. whose D. which
47. A. ships B. trains C. boats D. planes
48. A. works B. worked C. is working D .was working
49. A. one's B. their C. his D. our
50. A. success B. successful C. succeed D. succeeding
Còn tiếp ...
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi và đáp án tại: Bộ đề thi trắc nghiệm vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2019 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.