Trắc nghiệm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10
Ôn tập trắc nghiệm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh
Trắc nghiệm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10 nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com biên soạn và đăng tải. Tài liệu trắc nghiệm giao tiếp trong Tiếng Anh gồm bài tập nâng cao có đáp án, bám sát chương trình và đề thi giúp học sinh lớp 9 nắm chắc kiến thức phần lý thuyết trước đó hiệu quả.
Mời các bạn tham gia vào nhóm Luyện thi lớp 9 lên lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Luyện thi lớp 9 lên lớp 10
50 câu trắc nghiệm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh
Trắc nghiệm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges
1. “It’s very generous of you to offer to pay!”
A. I’m glad you like it.
B. Thanks a million.
C. That was the least I could do.
D. You can say that again
2. “Has an announcement been made about the eight o’clock flight to Paris?”
A. I don’t think that
B. Not yet
C. Sorry I don’t
D. Yes, it was
3. - “Can I take away your dish?”
- “Wait a minute. ________”
A. I can’t finish.
B. I don’t finish.
C. I have to finish
D. I haven’t finished
4. - “Do you need any help, Kate?”
- “ ________”
A. I haven’t got a clue.
B. No, thanks. I can manage
C. That’s all for now.
D. That’s fine by me
5. “Do you think inventions always make people rich?
A. I agree
B. I don’t think so.
C. It sounds great
D. No, not much
6. “I have never been to America.”
A. Me either
B. Me neither
C. I so
D. Me too
7. “I love studying science as it allows me to answer questions about natural world.”
A. No, I won’t.
B. Neither do I.
C. Yes, I like it.
D. So do I
8. “I have taken part in the science club for 3 months.”
A. So have I.
B. So have me.
C. I have so.
D. So I have.
9. “It’s nearly Tet holiday already”
A. How time flies!
B. Thanks a million
C. Don’t make me laugh!
D. No such luck!
10. “You can borrow my book.”
A. There’s nothing to it!
B. You can such that again!
C. No way!
D. Thanks tons.
11. Hoang Ngan: “What do you think about tourists in our country?”
A. There are tourists coming from other countries as well.
B. Our country is a favourite destination for many tourists.
C. The numbers of visitors to our country is increasing.
D. Well, most of them behave appropriately, but some are still very rude.
12. Mr Bean: “How has tourism changed over the past few decades?”
Hoai Khanh: “__________”
A. Tourism is also considered as an industry.
B. In general, people without skills are at risk of being unemployed.
C. There have been new types of tourism, and tourists have become more responsible.
D. Ecotourism is not always beneficial to the local people.
13. Phuc: “What factors affect tourism?”
A. Economic factors are always decisive ones.
B. A strong tourism industry brings the country numerous advantages.
C. It is influenced by so many things, such as weather, people, and administrative policies.
D. People need to be professionally trained to work in tourism industry.
14. Hoai Nam: “Do you think tourism is bad for the planet?” Tue Minh: “_______”
A. To some extent, yes.
B. People need to live in a green planet.
C. A lot of people want to travel around the planet.
D. We should protect our planet from bad tourism.
15. Ngoc Minh: “What are some of the benefits of going away on holiday?”
A. Going away on holiday is getting more and more popular.
B. Ecotourism brings a number of benefits to the local people.
C. It is always expensive if people go to a place of tourist attractions.
D. We may broaden our horizons and experience new cultures.
16. Dania: “Do you always like to go to the same place for your holiday?”
A. It is strange that some people go to the same place again and again.
B. I don’t think so. I always like to experience different places.
C. Preference for certain places is still common among a number of tourists.
D. Different places have different attractions.
17. Binh: “Do you think tourism helps people in the world understand each other?”
A. It is important for people in the world to understand each other.
B. Wars may end when people understand each other.
C. People need sympathy to understand each other.
D. Definitely. Tourism helps people to get to know more about different cultures.
18. Ha: “Is tourism something that only rich people can take part in?”
A. Rich people tend to spend luxurious holidays.
B. Not really. So many cheap holidays are being offered these days.
C. Cheap holidays give you a chance to travel to more places.
D. Places of attractions are always full of visitors.
19. Ann: “___________ is it from here to your school?”
Jack: “About 10 minutes’ walk.”
A. How far
B. How long
C. How often
D. How fast
20. Lora: “How do you do?”
A. I am a nurse
B. I am doing OK
C. I work in a bank
D. How do you do?
21. “Thank you very much for helping the disadvantaged children here!”
A. What a pity!
B. It’s our pleasure.
C. Sorry, we don’t know.
D. That’s nice of you!
22. “Take care! Have a safe trip back!”
A. Thanks for coming.
B. Sounds good.
C. Thanks, bye.
D. Good luck next time.
23. “Who came up with this wonderful idea?”
A. The class monitor did.
B. To protect our environment.
C. Mr. Billy came yesterday.
D. In order to raise some funds.
24. “What can we do for a better community?”
A. To ensure healthy lifestyles.
B. Why not people public facilities such as kindergartens or parks?
C. I hate collecting rubbish in public places.
D. Doing charity work is a must for everyone.
25. Haven’t you done any volunteer work before, Jen?”
A. No, not now!
B. Yes. I have never done it
C. Yes. I’ve done it once
D. Sure, no problem
26. “Are you teaching English or Math at Hoa Binh Orphanage?”
A. Yes. I am.
B. No. I’m not.
C. English, of course.
D. I’ll choose literature.
27. “Can I join your volunteer group this summer?”
A. Yes, of course.
B. No, not at all.
C. No. I think so.
D. Yes, you are.
28. “Do you mind if I have a look at your project on community development?”
A. No, not at all.
B. Yes, it’s a good project.
C. Yes, you’re welcome.
D. As quickly as possible.
29. A. “I’m afraid I can’t come to your house-warming party next Saturday.”
A. That sounds fun.
B. Oh, what a pity!
C. That’s ridiculous.
D. Oh, what a relief!
30. A: “Thank you very much for coming to our wedding!”
A. Our pleasure! Happy wedding!
B. Don’t mention it. Go ahead!
C. Our pleasure! Good success!
D. Don’t mention it. Just my luck!
31. A: “Why don’t we make a cake for Mom on Mother’s Day?”
A. Sure, let’s plan on it.
B. Thanks, I’d love to.
C. To make her happy.
D. Great! I’d like some flowers.
32. A: “What gifts should I bring to a dinner party in Vietnam?”
A. I don’t care.
B. You should arrive on time.
C. Dress casually.
D. Just some fruits or cakes.
33. A: “Have you heard? Martin and Lisa have just got engaged!”
A. Really? That’s fantastic!
C. Let’s celebrate!
D. Good luck!
34. A: “Well, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have just decided to divorce! Don’t you know?”
A. I couldn’t agree more.
B. Oh, thanks!
C. Really? Are you kidding?
D. No, not right now.
35. A: “Thank you very much for the lovely flowers!”
A. You are welcome.
B. You don’t like flowers, do you?
C. Yeah, I didn’t buy those flowers.
D. It was an excellent choice.
36. A: “Peter and I are going to spend our honeymoon in Jeju Island!”
A. It’s fine for me.
B. Oh, thanks. Good luck!
C. Have you decided yet?
D. Oh, really? Have a nice holiday!
37. Mr Vinh: “Which gender tends to live longer?”
Miss Diep: “________”
A. Women tend to live 5 years longer than men.
B. Women like a peaceful and quiet life.
C. Men want to live an active life.
D. Both men and women tend to live longer.
38. Karen: “As women live longer than men, should they retire later?”
Miss Diep: “________”
A. When women are retired, they want to enjoy life.
B. When men are retired, they still want to continue working.
C. The government is still discussing the retirement age.
D. I don’t think so. Physically, they are weaker and they need to retire earlier.
39. “Thanks for giving me a ride to work today.”
“___________ I was heading this direction anyway.”
A. You don’t need to.
B. Yes, thanks.
C. No worries.
D. I’d love to.
40. “___________?” “Everything is fine. How about you?”
A. How old are you?
B. How’s it going?
C. What’s your life?
D. What’s the matter?
41. Minh: “What clothing is appropriate for women but not for men?”
A. They are long dresses and skirts.
B. Men are also changing their fashion styles.
C. Many clothes now are uni-sex.
D. Men should never wear women’s clothes.
42. Phuc: “Which gender is better at team sports?”
A. Women are better at individual sports.
B. Both men and women can do sports.
C. Physically, men are stronger than women.
D. Certainly, men are better.
43. “Do you think you’ll get better?”
A. I know so.
B. I think not.
C. Well, I hope so.
D. Yes, that’s right.
44. “I don’t think we should exercise late at night”
A. So do I.
B. I think so, too.
C. Neither do I.
D. I don’t neither.
45. - “Would you like to stay here tonight?” the man asked
- “________________. I’d be in the way.”
A. Yes, I’ d love to
B. No, thank you
C. You’re welcome
46. - “Go ahead and jump,” one of the judges said
- “_____________” I said
A. Never mind
B. I’m so sorry
C. I will
D. My pleasure
47. Jenny: “Hi, Mark. Long time no see. What’s going on?”
A. I’m going to see a movie
B. Good morning
C. I saw you yesterday
D. So- so
48. Teacher: “You did a really good job on your midterm exam. Keep going!”
John: “ _____________”
A. I knew it. Thank you, my teacher
B. Thank you for your compliment
C. Yes, sure!
D. Thanks a lot
49. Sally: “Thanks for your gift on my graduation party. It’s absolutely amazing.”
A. I think so
B. I’m glad you like it
C. Yes, of course
D. It’s very expensive, you know
50. Lan: “In my opinion, we should use visual aids to make our presentation more effective.”
Huong: “ ___________”
A. There’s no doubt about it
B. I think we need practice more
C. Don’t mention it
D. Suit yourself
Đáp án trắc nghiệm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung bài tập và đáp án của Trắc nghiệm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào 10 hay như Chuyên đề từ đồng nghĩa trong Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10, Bài tập nâng cao tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10, Viết lại câu Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.