Bài tập nâng cao tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10
Ôn thi vào 10 năm 2021: Tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh
Bài tập nâng cao tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10 nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com biên soạn và đăng tải. Tài liệu Tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh - Error identification gồm bài tập nâng cao có đáp án, bám sát chương trình và đề thi giúp học sinh lớp 9 nắm chắc kiến thức phần lý thuyết trước đó hiệu quả.
Mời các bạn tham gia vào nhóm Luyện thi lớp 9 lên lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Luyện thi lớp 9 lên lớp 10
Bài tập nâng cao tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correcting in each of the following sentences
1. Mary was determined to leave (A) the office by (B) 4:30 for catching (C) the early train home (D).
2. I often look into(A) new words in (B) the dictionary whenever (C) I don’t know their (D) meanings.
3. Even(A) on the most careful (B) prepared trip (C), problems will sometimes (D) develop.
4. The existence(A) of many stars in the sky lead (B) us to suspect that there may be (C) life on another (D) planet.
5. It is believed(A) that in the near future (B) robots will be used to doing (C) things such as cooking (D).
6. My father used to give(A) me a good advice (B) whenever (C) I had a problem (D)
7. The teacher asked him why(A) hadn’t he done (B) his homework, but (C) he said nothing (D).
8. Although his family is(A) poor, but (B) he studies (C) very well (D)
9. The package(A) must be wrapped (B) carefully before (C) it is post (D)
10. I am(A) very interesting (B) in problems caused (C) by pollution (D).
1. Either(A) the doctor or the nurses takes (B) care of changing (C) the patients’ (D) bandages
2. They hardly never(A) go to the beach (B) because of (C) their thickness, do they (D)?
3. Most(A) bacteria has (B) strong cell walls much (C) like those (D) of the plants.
4. The(A) first nation park in (B) the world, calling (C) Yellowstone Park, was established (D) in 1872
5. My father used to giving(A) me some good (B) advice whenever (C) I had a problem (D)
6. All the(A) witnesses said that (B) John was blaming for the (C) accident (D)
7. The doctor advised him(A) to avoid eating (B) fatty foods, having (C) more fresh vegetables and drink much (D) water.
8. One of the most(A) popular holiday (B) in the U.S is (C) Thanksgiving, which is celebrated in (D) November
9. Food prices(A) have risen (B) too (C) rapidly that we have to change our eating habits (D)
10. Do you(A) think two hours are too (B) long to wait for (C) someone (D)?
1. My(A) mother still spends (B) 14 hours a day (C) do (D) the housework
2. She asked why (A) did Mathew look (B) so embarrassed (C) when he saw (D) Carole.
3. The girl whom about(A) we are talking (B) used to be (C) a Miss World (D)
4. Newtonian physics accounts(A) from (B) the observation (C) the orbits (D) of the planets and moons
5. Today was such beautiful day(A) that I couldn’t bring myself (B) to complete (C) all my chores (D)
6. We were(A) advised (B) not drinking (C) the water in (D) the bottle
7. Not until (A) I was on my way(B) to the airport that I realized (C) I had left my passport at home (D)
8. If a person really wants(A) to succeed, they (B) must always work (C) hard (D)
9. The number of wild condors, an endangered species of(A) bird, have been (B) increasing steadily (C) because of (D) the work of scientists and environmentalists.
10. The(A) result of (B) that test must (C) be inform (D) before August
1. The(A) man whom (B) I want to meet him (C) was away on business (D)
2. Vietnam exports(A) a lot of rice is grown (B) mainly in the south (C) of the country (D)
3. I didn’t(A) feel like to go to (B) work (C) this morning because it was raining hard (D)
4. Each of the members(A) of the group were (B) made to write (C) a report every week (D)
5. Why don’t(A) you congratulate our son about (B) passing (C) his final (D) exam?
6. Neither of the girls(A) have (B) turned in the term papers to the (C) instructor yet (D)
7. The(A) little boy’s mother brought him (B) a five-speeds (C) racing bicycle for (D) his birthday
8. Either (A) Mr Anderson or (B) Ms Wiggins are (C) going to teach our class today (D)
9. My parents(A) often take careful (B) of me when (C) I am ill (D)
10. Have you(A) ever read (B) any (C) novels writing (D) by Jack London?
1. No one would have attended(A) the lecture if you told (B) the truth about (C) the guest speaker (D)
2. Because(A) his sickness (B), he didn’t take (C) part in the English competition (D)
3. The tongue is the principal(A) organ of taste (B), and is (C) crucial for chewing, swallowed (D), and speaking
4. Student suppose(A) to read all the questions (B) carefully and find out (C) the answers to them (D)
5. There are(A) probably around (B) 3,000 languages speaking (C) in the world (D)
*Tải file để xem đáp án chi tiết*
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung bài tập và đáp án của Bài tập nâng cao tìm lỗi sai trong Tiếng Anh - Ôn thi vào 10. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào 10 hay như Câu bị động - Passive Voice và bài tập nâng cao có đáp án, Chuyên đề Ngữ âm - Ôn thi vào 10... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.