Ôn thi vào lớp 10 chuyên đề Dạng của động từ Tiếng Anh
Mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích, chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 lớp 10 các môn khác nhau hiệu quả.
Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10: V_ing - To V(inf)
Tài liệu Tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 chuyên đề Dạng của Động từ - Forms Of The Verbs nằm trong bộ đề thi vào 10 môn Tiếng Anh theo chuyên đề Ngữ pháp do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Tài liệu Ngữ pháp gồm các động từ đi kèm với to_V hoặc V_ing và nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 nắm chắc cách chia động từ trong câu hiệu quả.
* Xem thêm: Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2021
A. LÝ THUYẾT
- Sau các động từ: Agre , appear, afford, ask, demand, expect, hesitate, intend, invite, want, wish, hope, promise, decide, tell, refuse, learn, fail (thất bại), plan, manage, pretend (giả vờ), remind, persuade, encourage, force, order, urge (thúc giục), seem, tend, threaten,…
- Trong các cấu trúc:
+ It takes / took + O + thời gian + to-inf
+ chỉ mục đích (để)
+ sau các từ hỏi: what, where, when, how, …
+ It + be + adj + to-inf: thật … để ..
Ex: It is interesting to study English
+ S + be + adj + to-inf
Ex: I’m happy to receive your latter.
+ S + V + too + adj / adv + to-inf
+ S + V + adj / adv + enough + to-inf
+ S + find / think / believe + it + adj + to-inf
Ex: I find it difficult to learn English vocabulary.
- Sau các từ nghi vấn: what, who, which, when, where, how ,… (nhưng thường không dùng sau why)
Ex: I don’t know what to say.
- allow / permit/ advise / recommend + O + to-inf She allowed me to use her pen.
- allow / permit / advise / recommend + V-ing She didn’t allow smoking in her room.
2. Bare infinitive (V1)
Động từ nguyên mẫu không to được dùng:
- Sau động từ khiếm khuyết: can, will, shall, could, would,…
- Sau các động từ: let, make, would rather, had better
Ex: They made him repeat the whole story.
- Help + to-inf / V1 / with Noun
Ex: He usually helps his sister to do her homework.
He usually helps his sister do her homework.
He usually helps his sister with her homework.
II. GERUND (V-ing)
- Sau các động từ: enjoy, avoid, admit, appreciate (đánh giá cao), mind (quan tâm, ngại), finish, practice, suggest, postpone (hoãn lại), consider (xem xét), hate, admit (thừa nhận), like, love, deny (phủ nhận), detest (ghét), keep (tiếp tục), miss (bỏ lỡ), imagine (tưởng tượng), mention, risk, delay (trì hoãn), ….
- Sau các cụm động từ: cant’ help (không thể không), can’t bear / can’t stand (không thể chịu được), be used to, get used to, look forward to, it’s no use / it’s no good (không có ích lợi gì), be busy, be worth (đáng giá)
- Sau giới từ: in, on, at, from, to, about …
- Sau các liên từ: after, before, when, while, since,…
Ex: You should lock the door when leaving your room.
- S + spend / waste + time / money + V-ing
Ex: I spent thirty minutes doing this exercise.
III. INFINITIVE OR GERUND
1. Không thay đổi nghĩa:
- begin / start / continue/ like / love + To-inf / V-ing
Ex: It started to rain / raining.
2. Thay đổi nghĩa:
+ remember / forget / regret + V-ing: nhớ / quên/ nuối tiếc việc đã xảy ra rồi (trong quá khứ)
+ remember / forget / regret + to-inf: nhớ / quên/ nuối tiếc việc chưa, sắp xảy ra (trong tương lai)
Ex: Don’t forget to turn off the light when you go to bed.
I remember meeting you some where but I can’t know your name.
Remember to send her some flowers because today is her birthday.
+ stop + V-ing: dừng hẳn việc gì
+ stop + to-inf: dừng ….. để …
Ex: He stopped smoking because it is harmful for his health.
On the way home, I stopped at the post office to buy a newspaper.
+ try + V-ing: thử
+ try + to-inf: cố gắng
+ need + V-ing = need + to be + V3: cần được (bị động)
+ need + to-inf: cần (chủ động)
Ex: I need to wash my car.
My car is very dirty. It needs washing / to be washed.
+ Cấu trúc nhờ vả:
S + have + O người + V1 + O vật ...
S + have + O vật + V3 + (by + O người) ...
S + get + O người + to-inf + O vật
S + get + O vật + V3 + (by + O người)
B. BÀI TẬP
Chia động từ trong ngoặc
1. When will you finish (repair) _____________ my car?
2. Don’t forget (do) _______________ your homework.
3. Would you mind (buy) ____________ me a newspaper?
4. I’m interested in (play) ______________computer games.
5. My father likes (read) ___________ newspapers before going to work.
6. My grandfather is used to (get) _____________ up early in the morning.
7. They are looking forward to our (visit) _______________them.
8. He used to fall asleep without (take) ___________ his shoes off.
9. My watch keeps (stop) ___________.
10. I remember (meet) ____________ you somewhere last month.
11. Why do you decide (choose) _____________this book?
12. Would you like (come) _____________to my party?
Chọn đáp án đúng
1. It takes me ten minutes _________to school every day.
B. to walk
2. We expect him ______________ tomorrow.
C. to arrive
D. will arrive
3. Would you mind not _________ the radio on until I’ve finished with this phone call?
B. to turn
C. being turned
D. to be turned
4. Would you like __________to my birthday party?
D. to come
5. I tried ___________the bus, but I missed it.
C. to catch
6. Everyday I spend two hours _________ speaking English.
B. to practise
7. Tommy admitted _________ the rock through the window.
B. being throwing
C. to throw
D. to be thrown
8. He suggested _________ a double railway tunnel.
A. to build
D. that building
9. The children stopped ___________ games when their mother came home.
C. to play
10. I can’t go on __________ here any more. I want a different job.
B. to work
11. My uncle has given up ___________ for 3 years.
A. to smoke
12. Remember _____________Lan a present because today is her birthday.
C. to send
13. We were allowed ___________ photographs in this room.
B. to sell
14. It’s not good to avoid _________ the teacher’s questions in class.
D. to answer
15. Your house needs _________ .
D. to redecorate
16. Please wait a minute. My boss is busy ________ something.
A. to write
17. It is no good _________ sorry for yourself.
A. to feel
Use the correct verb form
1. Tourists could see fish (swim)………………… along the brook.
2. We enjoy (swim) ………………… along this river.
3. The form teacher has asked Jack (write) …………………an essay on the Thames.
4. It sometimes may be difficult (get) ………………… a taxi during rush- hours.
5. The rain has made the children (stop) ………………… their games.
6. She tells the driver(take) …………………….. her to the railway station.
7. Does Mrs. Green have them (carry) ………………………those books back home?
8. The principal noticed those pupils (try) …………………….. harder and harder.
9. Children have just stopped ( play) ……………………….. football.
10. They keep (talk) …………………………… about an old friend they met yesterday.
11. Is Black Pool (visit) …………………………. by thousands of tourists each year?
12. We heard Mr. Brown (park) ……………………….. his car near the gate.
13. They’ve finished (do) ……………………………..their homework.
14. They had their house (paint) ……………………….. before Tet holiday.
15. I advised him (wait) ………………………………. for me at the airport.
16. Would you mind (help) ……………………………. me with this work?
17. Do you smell something (burn) ………………….. in the kitchen?
18. Mother requests her daughter not (come) ……………………back home late.
19. We shall have the grass (cut)……………………. tomorrow.
20. They noticed lots of sheep (graze) ……………………. in green meadows.
Choose the best answer:
1. We are looking forward _____ you again soon.
A. to see B. to seeing C. saw D. have seen
2. My mother was afraid to let the boy _____ the tree.
A. to risk climbing B. to risk to climb C. risk climbing D. risk to climb
3. I remember _____ but he said I did not.
A. to buy him a book B. buy him a book
C. buying him a book D. to have bought him a book
4. Remember _____ john a present . today is his birthday.
A. send B. to send C. sent D. sending
5. I suggest _____ some more mathematical puzzles.
A. do B. to do C. doing D. done
6. Would you mind _____ the door?
A. open B. to open C. opening D. opened
7. You should give up _____ or you will die of cancer.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoking D. smoked
8. The driver stopped _____ a coffee because he felt sleepy.
A. have B. to have C. having D. had
9. That old man tried to stop _____ because of his bad health.
A. smoke B. smokes C. smoked D. smoking
10. There is nothing prevent us from______ the mystery of that palace.
A. discover B. discovery C. discovering D. discoveries
11. Mr. Thomas does not allow people_____ in his office.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoked D. smoking
12. We are not allowed _____ in that restricted area.
A. to enter B. enter C. entering D. to entered
13. You had better _____ at home until you feel better.
A. stay B. to stay C. staying D. stayed
14. The machine needs_____ .
A. B & C are correct B. to be repaired C. repairing D. to repair
15. I couldn’t help _____ when I heard the story.
A. laughing B. to laugh C. laughed D.laugh
16. She used that money _____ a new car.
A.buy B. buying C. to buy D. for buying
17. Rex hotel was the best place for us _____.
A. stays B. staying C. to stay D. stay
18. You can’t stop me from _____ what I want.
A. doing B. do C. to do D. that I do
19. Peter usually help his mother ______.
A. to do housework B. do housework
C. with housework D.all are correct
20. I must go now. I promise _______ late.
A. not being B. not to be C. to not be D. I won’t be
21. Can you manage_____ ______ the report in the morning?
A. finishing / to write B. to finish / writing
C. finishing / writing D. to finish / to write
22. Do you want ______ with you or do you want to go alone?
A. me coming B. me to come C. that I will come D. that I come
23. I’m sure I locked the door. I clearly remember _____ it.
A. locking B. to lock C. to have locked D. to be locked
24. She tried to be serious, but she couldn’t help ______.
A. laughing B. to laugh C. that she laughed D. laugh
25. I like _____ the kitchen as often as possible.
A. not cleaned B. clean C. to clean D. that I clean
26. He tried to avoid ______ my question.
A. answering B. to answer C. answer D. how to answer
27. Could you please stop _______ so much noise?
A. to make B. make C. making D. to have make
28. I enjoy ______ to music.
A. listen B. to listen C. listening D. listened
29. Have you finished ______ your hair yet?
A. wash B. washed C. washing D. to wash
30. If you walk into the road without looking, you risk _____ knocked down.
A. been B. to be C. be D. being
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án, mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung tài liệu tại đây: Ôn thi vào lớp 10 chuyên đề Dạng của động từ Tiếng Anh. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu tuyển sinh lớp 10 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.