Đáp án Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Quảng Nam năm 2020
Sáng 24/7/2020, Sở GD&ĐT tỉnh Quảng Nam chính thức tổ chức kì thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 môn tiếng Anh chung. Đề tiếng Anh thi vào 10 Quảng Nam diễn ra trong thời gian 60 phút. Đề thi & Đáp án chính thức môn tiếng Anh thi vào lớp 10 Quảng Nam sẽ được VnDoc.com đăng tải ngay sau khi hết thời gian làm bài.
Xem thêm: Đáp án Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Quảng Nam 2021 HOT
Các em học sinh gửi đề thi cho Fanpage VnDoc.com tại: VnDoc.com để có đáp án NHANH và CHÍNH XÁC nhất.
Đáp án Đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh 2020 Quảng Nam
I. Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào 10 Quảng Nam 2021 có đáp án
Câu I. Chọn một phương án A, B, C hoặc D ứng với từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với các từ còn lại.(0,8 điểm )
1. A. stopped
2. A. wants
3. A. rather
4. A. butcher
Câu II. Chọn một phương án đúng A, B, C hoặc D ứng với từ hoặc cụm từ thích hợp để hoàn thành các câu sau. (3,2 điểm )
1. I didn’t do well the written test. I __________ so many mistakes.
2. Wearing uniforms helps poor students feel equal _________ others.
3. When did you pick ______ those English words?
4. The girl is so ______ that everyone likes her.
5. Thousands of lives were saved________ the scientists had warned them about the tsunami.
6. No house in the village is ________than mine.
A. more beautiful
D. as beautiful
7. Mary often drinks coffee in the evening, ________?
A. doesn’t Jane
B. does not she
C. does she
D. doesn’t she
8. The ________ will judge you on your quality and performance.
9. I wish Miss Brown _______ come here and stay with us next week.
10. - John: “I have never traveled to America.” - Peter: “_________”
A. I have, either.
B. I have, too.
C. I haven’t, neither.
D. I haven’t, either.
11. If I were you, I ______ English newspapers to improve the reading skill.
B. will read
D. would read
12. She looked so beautiful in her ______ dress.
A. white long wedding
B. long white wedding
C. wedding white long
D. white wedding long
Chọn một phương án đúng A, B, C hoặc D ứng với từ/cụm từ đồng nghĩa với phần gạch chân.
13. I'll take a new job whose salary is fantastic.
14. Mr. Parker grows maize on his farm.
Chọn một phương án đúng A, B, C hoặc D ứng với câu đáp lại phù hợp trong các tình huống giao tiếp sau.
15. A: “Thank you very much.” - B: “______________”
A. That's very kind of you.
B. You’re welcome.
D. Well done!
16. - Mother: “Could you do me a favor?” - Kate: “______________”
A. No, thanks. I’m fine.
B. Yes, that’s kind of you.
C. Yes, sure.
D. Thanks. I'd love to.
Câu III. Tìm lỗi sai trong bốn phần gạch chân A, B, C hoặc D trong các câu sau đây. (0,8 điểm )
1. Smith (A) is an (B) old customer and (C) the (D) honest man.
2. Our teacher said (A) that all the exercises (B) should done (C) at home (D).
3. She doesn’t (A) have (B) money enough (C) to buy (D) that expensive car.
4. We are going (A) to have (B) all the windows repaint (C) next week (D).
Câu IV. Viết dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn chỉnh các câu sau. (0,8 điểm )
1. At 6.30 last night, when I (have) ______ dinner, my friend phoned me.
2. They (move) _______ three times since they got married.
3. Mrs Thanh suggests (take ) _______ showers to save water.
4. I used (live) ________ in the countryside when I was a child.
Câu V. Viết dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc để hoàn chỉnh các câu sau . (0,8 điểm )
1. She is one of the greatest __________ to appear on this theatre. (perform)
2. We took part in the __________ activity at school last week. (culture)
3. They were criticized for having acted __________ towards the environment. (responsible)
4. The Internet is one of the most important __________ of our life. (invent)
Câu VI. Chọn một phương án đúng A, B, C hoặc D để điền vào chỗ trống trong đoạn văn sau. (0,8 điểm )
Although most families in the United States enjoy a high living standard, many American women have to work hard at home and in their offices. Despite their husbands' share of the housework, it is women (1) ______ have to do most of the housekeeping tasks. In single-parent families, the mothers may not have many children to (2)_______ care of, but they have to raise their families alone and have to provide for all the housekeeping money. Therefore, the single mothers have (3) ________very hard to earn their living. (4) _______, in spite of the fact that the single mothers have all the modern conveniences at their homes, they find that bringing up their teenage children alone is not easy.
1. A. which
2. A. keep
3. A. work
B. to work
4. A. Because of
Câu VII. Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi. (0,8 điểm )
Ted Robinson has been worried all the week. Last Tuesday he received a letter from the local police. In the letter he was asked to call at the station. Ted wondered why he was wanted by the police, but he went to the station yesterday, and now he is not worried any more. At the station he was told by a smiling police-man that his bicycle had been found.
Five years ago, the policeman told him, the bicycle was picked up in a small village four hundred miles away. It’s now being sent to his home by train. Ted was most surprised when he heard the news. He was amused too, because he never expected the bicycle to be found. It was stolen twenty years ago when Ted was a boy of fifteen.
1. Why was Ted worried all the week?
2. What was he told at the police station?
3. Was Ted surprised when he heard the news?
4. How old is Ted now?
Câu VIII. Đọc đoạn văn sau và chọn câu trả lời đúng cho các câu hỏi. (0,8 điểm )
Every nation and every country has its own customs and traditions. In Britain traditions play a more important part in the life of the people than in other countries. Englishmen are proud of their traditions and carefully keep them up. It has been a law for about 300 years that all theaters are closed on Sundays. No letters are delivered; only a few Sunday papers are published.
To this day, an English family prefers a house with a garden to a modern house with central heating. English people like gardens. Sometimes the garden in front of the house is a little square covered with cement painted garden in imitation of grass and a box of flowers.
Holidays are especially rich in old traditions and are different in Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England. Christmas is a great English national holiday, and in Scotland it is not kept, except by clerks in banks and all shops and factories are working.
1. What is the best title for the passage?
A. British traditions
B. British houses
C. British holidays
D. British people
2. What often happens on Sundays in Britain?
A. Gardening is done
B. Letters are delivered
C. Most papers are published
D. Theaters are closed
3. What does the word “it” refer to?
4. What does the word “published” in line 5 mean?
B. brought out
Câu IX. Hoàn chỉnh câu thứ hai sao cho không đổi nghĩa so với câu đã cho. (1,2 điểm )
1. My father planted that tree in the garden last spring.
-> That tree was …………………………………….............................
2. She said: “My children are reading books in their room now.”
-> She said that ……………………………………………………......
3. If you don’t put too much salt in the soup, we will eat it at all.
-> Unless …………………………………………………………………
4. The last time we taught in this school was in 2010.
-> We haven’t ……………………………………………………………
5. Muong Thanh is higher than the other buildings in Viet Tri city.
-> No …………………………………………………………………………
6. He was punished because he behaved badly.
-> Because of …………………………………………………………………
II. Đáp án Đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Quảng Nam năm 2020 - 2021
Đáp án kèm hướng dẫn giải chi tiết sẽ được cập nhật liên tục ngay sau khi thời gian làm bài thi kết thúc.
III. Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Anh Quảng Nam năm 2020 chính thức
F5 liên tục để cập nhật nhanh nhất.