Đề cương ôn tập học kì 1 môn Tiếng anh lớp 11 trường THPT Thuận Thành 1, Bắc Ninh năm học 2016 - 2017
Đề ôn tập học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án
Sau đây là Đề cương ôn tập học kì 1 môn Tiếng anh lớp 11 trường THPT Thuận Thành 1, Bắc Ninh năm học 2016 - 2017 bao gồm cả lý thuyết và bài tập ôn tập có đáp án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kỳ 1. Mời thầy cô và các bạn tham khảo để đạt được kết quả cao trong kỳ thi sắp tới.
Choose the best answer
(Đáp án được bôi đậm)
1. Martin tried on three jackets, ________________fitted him.
A. none B. none of which C. none of them D. all of them.
2. I have two sisters ________________are doctors.
A. both of which B. who both C. both of whom D. whom both
3. We had a river________.
A. where we could swim in B. to swim
C. which we could swim D. to swim in
4. Do you remember the day? I first met you on that day.
A. Do you remember the day where I first met you?
B. Do you remember the day when I first meet you?
C. Do you remember the day on which I first met you?
D. B and C are correct.
5. Mexico City,________ is the fastest growing city in the world, has a population of over 10 million.
A. what B. which C. that D. where
6. We visited the church _____________ in the 18th century.
A. was built B. which built C. building D. which was built
7. Ms Young, to ______ many of her students are writing, is living happily and peacefully in Canada.
A. who B. whom C. that D. whose
8. She is the woman ____________ sister looks after the baby for us.
A. who B. whom C. that D. whose
9. Mr Smith, ______ a retired teacher, does volunteer work at the hospital.
A. that is B. who was C. who is D. is
10. I want to know the reason________ he told you last night.
A. for which B. which C. where D. when
11. I like the teacher. I learnt English with her in high school.
A. I like the teacher with whom I learnt English in high school.
B. I like the teacher whom I learnt English with in high school.
C. I like the teacher that I learnt English with in high school.
D. all are correct.
12. The banker to________ I gave my check was quite friendly.
A. who B. that C. whom D. which
13. Where is the house______________?
A. whom they are living B. which they are living
C. in which they are living D. where they are living in
14. What is the name of the blonde girl ___________?
A. whom just came in B. who just came in
C. when I have just seen D. who she met you.
15. All of us are waiting for the man ___________ son was lost.
A. who B. which C. whom D. whose
16. The girl ______ is our neighbor.
A. talks to the lady over there C. was talking to the lady over there
B. is talking to the lady over there D. talking to the lady over there
17. The student next to me kept chewing gum. That bothered me a lot.
A. The student next to me kept chewing gum, that bothered me a lot.
B. The student next to me kept chewing gum, which bothered me a lot.
C. The student next to me kept chewing gum bothering me a lot.
D. The student next to me kept chewing gum bothered me a lot.
18. My computer, _________ mouse doesn't work, cannot be used now.
A. while B. because C. whose D. which
19. Einstein, ___________ changed our way of seeing the universe, did not learn to read until he was ten.
A. which theories B. whose theories C. that his theories D. who theories
20. What's the name of the man_________car you borrowed?
A. who B. which C. that D. whose
21. He is working in Nha Trang, ______ one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
A. where is B. where it is C. which is D. that is
22. The young woman who lives next door is very kind to my family.
A. The young woman to live next door is very kind to my family.
B. The young woman he lives next door is very kind to my family.
C. The young woman living next door is very kind to my family.
D. The young woman lived next door is very kind to my family.
23. We visited the church _____________ in the 18th century.
A. was built B. which built C. building D. built
24. She didn't tell me the reason _______ she came late.
A. when B. for which C. why D. both B and C
25. This is the best play ________ I have ever seen.
A. which B. what C. whom D. that
26. Birds make nests in trees ______ hide their young in the leaves and branches.
A. can where they B. where they can
C. where can they D. where can
27. I know a nearby restaurant _____ has seafood.
A. that B. who C. where D. whose
28. Taj Mahal, _____ by Shah Janhan for his wife, is thought to be one of the great architectural wonders of the world.
A. being built B. was built C. which was built D. been built
29. Mount Vernon, ______, has recently been restored to its original colors.
A. George Washington lived there
B. it was where George Washington lived
C. where George Washington lived
D. the place that lived in George Washington
30. Pioneers, _______ in isolated areas of the United States, were almost totally self-sufficient.
A. who living B. living C. lived D. who that lived
31. The assembly line, _________ by Henry Ford, has brought about many significant changes in automobile production.
A. that invented B. what was invented
C. was invented D. which was invented
32. Mr. Jones, ______I was working, was generous about overtime payments.
A. he B. for whom C. for him D. whom
33. Is this the address to ____________ you want the package sent?
A. where B. which C. that D. whom
34. There is a crowd of students ________ for the lecturer outside the hall.
A. to wait B. waiting C. to waiting D. are waiting
35. London is the city ________I have visited several times.
A. in which B. where C. in that D. which
36. One of the girls________in that company caused an accident
A. worked B. who worked C. whom worked D. whose worked
37. The computer, _____ hard disk has just been upgraded, is among the latest generations.
A. that B. whose C. of which D. which of
38. It's the English phrasal verbs ________ puzzle me most.
A. whose B. that C. it D. they
39. The girl ________me this gift is my best friend.
A. presented B. was presenting C. presenting D. be presenting
40. He lent me many picture-books, most of________I had read.
A. whom B. who C. whose D. which