Đề cương ôn thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Đề cương ôn thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 năm 2016 có đáp án
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề cương ôn thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6 năm học 2015 - 2016 có kèm đáp án cụ thể giúp các em học sinh ôn thi học kỳ 2 đạt kết quả tốt. Sau đây mời các em cùng làm bài và tham khảo đáp án nhé!
A. TRẮC NGHIỆM
I. Choose the best answers:
1. She _________________ some vegetables.
A. not want B. don't want C. wants D. want
2. How _______________ beef do you want?
A. many B. much C. about D. old
3. He needs _____________coffee.
A. a B. any C. the D. some
4. Are there _____________bananas ?
A. any B. a C. some D. an
5. Would you like __________chicken?
A. a B. some C. any D. an
6. She'd like a __________of cooking oil.
A. box B. packet C. bottle D. bar
7. Nga ____________ her bike now.
A. is riding B. are riding C. rides D. riding
8. Her lips aren't full. They are ____________________.
A. short B. thin C. tall D. big
9. How __________ are you going to stay ? – For three days
A. long B. often C. much D. many
10. We ______________ Ha Long Bay next summer vacation
A. are going to visit B. visit C. are visit D. are visiting
11. _____________ is a sandwich ? – It's 5,000 đ
A. How often B. How many C. How much D. How long
12. Nam _________ late for school.
A. never B. is never C. always is D. usually is
13. They often _____________swimming in the summer.
A. goes B.go C. going D. are going
14. It's _________ in the winter.
A. cool B. cold C. warm D. hot
15. Ba often goes swimming in the __________
A. fall B. winter C. spring D. summer
16. Phong usually has a picnic ___________ the weekend.
A. to B. in C. for D. on
17. There __________ some meat and some rice
A. is B. are C. have D. has
18. I want __________ to Hue
A. travel B. to travel C. traveling D. travels
19. How _________ does he listen to music ? – Once a week
A. often B. much C. many D. long
20. Let's ________ camping
A. go B. goes C. going D. to go
21. What about __________ badminton ?
A. to play B. plays C. playing D. play
22. Why don't we __________ Ha Long Bay ?
A. visiting B. visits C. to visit D. visit
23. How much is a __________ of chocolates?
A. can B. bottle C. packet D. box
24. She ____________ aerobics in her free time
A. do B. plays C. does D. playing
25. They never go camping because they don't have a __________.
A. clothes B. boots C. tent D. picnic
26. When it's ___________, I go swimming.
A. hot B. cool C. cold D. warm
27. Nam and Lan sometimes _________ their kites in the fall.
A. like B. play C. fly D. go
28. We _____________ do our homework tonight.
A. is B. are going to C. are going D. going
29. I like ___________
A. weather cool B. hot weather C. weather cold D. weather hot
30. What does he do _____ his free time?
A. in B. at C. on D. for
II. Odd one out:
1. a. aunt b. uncle c. friend d. sister
2. a. take b. vacation c. swim d. bring
3. a. summer b. hotel c. spring d. winter
4. a. see b. watch c. look d. know
5. a. walk b. citadel c. beach d. bay
6. a. travel b. minibus c. walk d. go
7. a. sometimes b. good c. cold d. tired
8. a. river b. desert c. lake d. sea
9. a. buffalo b. cow c. chicken d. egg
10. a. city b. town c. weather d. capital
III. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
1. a. tennis b. soccer c. tent d. never
2. a. fly b. hungry c. usually d. early
3. a. game b. table c. late d. water
4. a. photo b. go c. home d. hot
5. a. uncle b. music c. minibus d. summer
6. a. beach b. season c. weather d. read
7. a. flower b. town c. slow d. now
8. a. ride b. discipline c. drive d. Motorbike
9. a. nose b. color c. mother d. Monday
10. a. round b. house c. shoulder d. mouth
B. TỰ LUẬN
I. Supply the correct forms of the verbs:
1. We (do ) _______our homework now.
2. Lan (like) _______carrots.
3. I (play) __________ soccer with my friends at the moment.
4. Look! She (come) ________.
5. Nga wants (go) __________ to Hue.
6. I (visit) ___________ Ha Long Bay this summer vacation.
7. What about (play) ___________ soccer this afternoon?
8. Let's (go) _______ camping this weekend.
9. I (see) ____________ a movie tonight.
10. Nam usually (go) ________fishing in his free time.
II. Make questions from the words underlined:
1. I'd like some rice and chicken for dinner.
2. A cake is 5,000 đ.
3. I feel tired.
4. I go fishing once a week.
5. Yes. I often play badminton in the fall.
6. It's warm in the spring.
7. They are playing table tennis at the moment.
8. I play soccer.
9. She does aerobics in her free time.
10. He wants a kilo of rice.
III. Arrange the words into the sentence:
1. want / Tom / Mary / and / glasses / two / of / water.
2. children / for / her / oranges / and / some / apples / going / buy / to / is / Mrs Lan.
3. sister / my / going / is / to / live / country / the / in.
4. going / dinner / tonight / is / have / to/ where / Lan?
5. go / to / next / weekend / are / you / going / where?
6. the / spring / in / what / weather / is / like / the?
7. building / tallest / the / is / this / city / the / in / world.
8. Lan's house / smaller / is / house / my / than.
9. she / never / with / camping / goes / her / friends.
10. often / she / go / does / how / cinema / to / the?
IV. Fill in each gap with one suitable word.
I have a mom, a dad and a brother. All four of us live (1) _______ a house. My dad is really tall. He (2) _________ brown hair and he's six foot six, and he has blue (3) _________, and that's where I get my blue eyes. My mum (4) ________ really short. She is five four and she has blond hair, and that's where I get my blond (5) ________. My brother is fourteen-years old, and he is in the grade 9. His name is David. He is going to be a doctor when he (6) ________ up.
My sister is a (1) _________. She teaches English in a secondary (2) ________near my house. She cycles to work. At the moment, she is playing table tennis with her (3) _______. They are competing for a school sports (4) _______. She loves sports a lot. In the evening, she (5) _____ TV or (6) ________ newspapers. She (7) _______ late and goes to (8) _________ at about 11.00.
V. Write the second sentence so that it has a similar to the first.
1. My hair is short and curly.
I have ________________________
2. Ho Chi Minh City is more exciting than Hanoi.
Hanoi isn't _____________________________
3. Hanoi has a larger population than Vinh.
4. Shall we stay at home and play computer game tonight?
5. Let's go to Ha Long Bay next summer vacation.
What about __________________________________?
6. There are a lot of beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
Vietnam has ___________________________________
7. London is smaller than Tokyo.
Tokyo is _____________________________________
8. Where does she come from?
Where is _____________________________________?
9. What about taking some photos?
10. I want some milk.
VI. Read the passage and answer the questions.
I am John from Canada. We have long, cold winter and short, hot summer. In summer I go sailing and play baseball, but in winter I play soccer and volleyball. We have a holiday home near a lake, so I go fishing a lot, too. My favorite season is autumn. I love the color of trees-red, gold, orange, yellow, and brown.
1. What is the weather like in winter in Canada?
2. What does John do in winter?
3. What does he do in summer?
4. Where does he go fishing?
5. Why does he love autumn?
Ba is going on vacation this summer. First he is going to visit Hue for a week. He is going to stay with his uncle and aunt. Then he is going to stay at a friend's house in Nha Trang Beach for three days. There he is going to visit beach and swim.
1. What is Ba going to do this summer vacation?
2. How long is he going to visit Hue?
3. Where is he going to stay in Nha Trang?
4. What is he going to do in Nha Trang?
Lan has three meals a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner. She usually has breakfast at home. She has bread, eggs and milk for breakfast. At school Lan and her friends always have lunch at one o'clock. They often have fish or meat, vegetables and soup for lunch. Lan has dinner with her parents at home at 7 o'clock. They often have meat or fish, bread, chicken and vegetables for dinner. After dinner, they eat some fruits or cakes. Lan likes dinner because it is a big and happy meal of the day. Her family goes out for dinner once a month.
1. How many meals does Lan have a day?
2. What time does she always have lunch?
3. What does she have for breakfast?
4. What do Lan and her parents often have for dinner?
5. What do they do after dinner?
6. Is dinner a happy meal of the day?
7. Why does Lan like dinner?
8. How often does her family go out for dinner?