Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm 2015 - 2016
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm 2015 - 2016 có đáp án đi kèm là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 12, giúp các bạn ôn tập và nâng cao kỹ năng Tiếng Anh hiệu quả, mời các bạn tham khảo.
HAI DUONG EDUCATION AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT
DOAN THUONG HIGH SCHOOL
THE 2ND 45' TEST – GRADE 12
ĐỀ CHẴN: Dành cho thí sinh có số báo danh chẵn
I. LISTENING (2.0 p)
Part 1: Listen to Gordon Wilson from Aberdeen and fill in eac blank with a missing word
1. I come from Scotland but I live and _______ in London.
2. I'm a _________ and I'm also a drama student.
3. I work in an Italian ___________.
4. I don't drink beer because I don't _______ it.
Part 2: Listen and match the speaker with the correct job
1. Speaker 1 is a............... a) doctor
2. Speaker 2 is a............... b) chemist
3. Speaker 3 is a............... c) teacher
4. Speaker 4 is a............... d) journalist
II. LANGUAGE USE (2.5 p)
Part 1: Choose the word which has different stress position from the others
1. A. mountaineer B. academic C. statistics D. education
2. A. concentrates B. vacancy C. candidate D. psychology
Part 2: Choose the best answer to complete each of the sentences below.
1. I would like to work as a _________ because I would have a chance to apply new farming techniques.
A. farmer B. journalist C. policeman D. tourist guide
2. Recently, food________ direct to the market by trucks.
A. delivered B. be delivered C. has been delivered D. delivers
3. _________, I would have told you the answer.
A. If you asked me B. You had asked me
C. If you had called me D. Unless you had called me
4. You should show that you might be the most suitable _________ for the job.
A. employees B. candidate C. employer D. person
Part 3: Fill in each of the blanks with ONE suitable relative word: who, whom, which, or whose
1. The little girl from_________ I borrowed this pen has gone.
2. She told me her address ________ I wrote on a piece of paper.
3. J. S. Bach had two sons ________ music was better known than his for many years.
4. A meteorologist is someone ________ predicts the weather.
Part 1: Lily and Evan are talking about a year off before entering university. Read the text and use the words provided to fill in the blanks (1.0 p)
A. fees B. work C. programmer D. leave E. earn
When I (1)______ school, I really want to take a year off and travel. In four years' time, when I finish my degree, I'll probably start a job immediately because I need to (2)______ money. So the best time to travel is before university. My best friend wants to do the same thing. We'll start in France and then we'll go easily through Germany and Poland. After that, who knows? (Lily)
I'm going to spend a year working when I leave school. It isn't just because I need money for the (3)______. I also want to get experience. My ambition is to be a (4)______, so I'll look for jobs at IT companies. But first, I'm going to do a training course in programming. It will take two months and will help me to get a better job. (Evan)
Part 2: Read the passage and decide whether the statements that follow are True or False (2.0 p)
Last week I went to visit Atlantic College, an excellent private college in Wales. Unusually, it gives people much needed experience of life outside the classroom, as well as the opportunity to study for their exams. The students, who are aged between 16 and 18 and come from all over the word, spend the morning studying. In the afternoon they go out and do a really useful activity, such as helping on the farm, looking after people with learning difficulties, or checking for pollution in rivers.
One of the great things about Atlantic College students is that they come from many different social backgrounds and countries. As few can afford the fees of £20,000 over two years, grants are available.
A quarter of students are British, and many of those can only attend because they receive government help.
"I really admire the college for trying to encourage international understanding among young people", as Barbara Molenkamp, a student from the Netherlands, said. ''You learn to live with people and respect them, even the ones you don't like. During the summer holidays my mother couldn't believe how much less I argued with my sister."
To sum up, Atlantic College gives its students an excellent education, using methods which really seem to work.
1. Atlantic College is an excellent state college in Wales.
2. The students at the Atlantic College only come from Britain.
3. According to Barbara Molenkamp, she learns to live with people and respect them, even the ones she doesn't like.
4. Atlantic College uses methods which really seem to work.
Part 1: Combine the sentences, using a relative clause or Shorten the relative clause in the sentence (1.0 p)
1. What did you think of the film? It was on TV last night.
2. Students who pass the GCSE examination can have one year free before they continue their higher education.
Part 2: Write a paragraph of at least 120 words about the general education system in Vietnam. (1.5 p)
You may follow the suggestion below:
- Level of education: primary (5 years; start from the age of 6)
Lower secondary (4 years)
Upper secondary (3 years)
- Compulsory education: 9 years (primary and lower secondary)
- The academic year: 37 weeks
- School terms: 2 terms (1st term: late August – December; 2nd term: January – May)
- Time of the national examination for GCSE: early July.
Đáp án đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
I. LISTENING: 0.25 x 8 = 2.0p
1. work 2. waiter 3. restaurant 4. like
1. b: chemist 2. c: teacher 3. d: journalist 4. a: doctor
II. LANGUAGE USE: 0.25 x 10 = 2.5p
Part 1: 1. C 2. D
1. D 2. C 3. C 4. B
1. whom 2. which 3. whose 4. who
Part 1: 0.25 x 4 = 1.0p
1. D (leave) 2. E (earn) 3. A (fees) 4. C (programmer)
Part 2: 0.5 x 4 = 2.0p
1. F 2. F 3. T 4. T
Part 1: 0.5 x 2 = 1.0p
1. What did you think of the film which was on TV last night?
2. Students passing the GCSE examination can have one year free before they continue their higher education.
Part 2: 1.5p
Form: 0.25 p
- levels of education and details (0.5 p)
- school year, terms
- GCSE exam
Spelling and Grammar: 0.5 p