Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 mới Unit 1 Life Stories
Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1: Life Stories
Nằm trong bộ tài liệu học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12 sách mới do VnDoc.com đăng tải, trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh Unit 1 Life Stories lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
- Bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1 nâng cao: Life Stories CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
- Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1: Life stories nâng cao MỚI
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A. B. C or D to indicate the word or phrase which does not contain the same sound as the other three.
|1. A. aid||B. aide||C. add||D. ade|
|2. A. aisle||B. all||C. isle||D. I'll|
|3. A. they're||B. their||C. there||D. the|
|4. A. bus||B. by||C. bye||D. buy|
|5. A. carrot||B. carat||C. carries||D. caret|
|6. A. sense||B. sent||C. scents||D. cents|
|7. A. does||B. doze||C. doughs||D. dust|
|8. A. form||B. four||C. fore||D. for|
|9. A. praise||B. prays||C. prize||D. preys|
|10. A. cite||B. site||C. sink||D. sight|
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. Martin Luther King devoted his life to the ____ of voting right for black people.
12. His father used to be a ____ professor at the university. Many students worshipped him..
13. Mark Zuckerberg's enormous success has taken a lot of hardwork and ____.
14. I can't believe she didn't do anything for the company. I will ____ and be in charge.
A. take over
B. take on
C. take up
D. take in
15. During the Medieval period, people were made public ____ of being witches.
16. That disable boy's victory in the race set the ____ example to all students in the school.
D. most convenient
17. A ____ once said “It is a sweet and honourable thing to die for your country.”
18. He is ____-influenced by his father and grandfather. His behaviors and decisions are exactly the same.
A. mightily B. strongly C. terribly D. weakly
19. IPhone 7 is the latest ____ in the field of smartphone design of Apple.
20. Einstein ____ a great impact on modern physics.
21. It is the underserved ____ that damaged his life and his family.
22. At the age of 50, Robby William ____ his career after spending his twenty years playing electric guitar.
23. She has a wonderful voice but unfortunately, she never gets the ____ to sing in public.
24. Michael Hart was the ____ of Project Gutenberg, one of the longest-lasting online library projects.
25. She is not a very nice girl. She seems to enjoy the ____ of others.
26. We ____ the kittens carefully and sold them for a good profit.
A. brought up
B. grew up
C . rose
27. The stores will inevitably end up ____ with each other to increase their market shares.
28. Bill Gates has made large donations to numerous ____ organizations.
29. Thanks to the help of the teacher, she is _____ encouraging progress in math.
30. The ____ of the soil reduced the productivity of the farm.
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
31. The speaker paused. He hesitated to answer the direct question raised by the audience.
32. Her courage not only inspired her followers but moved her rivals as well.
33. The government's plans to cut taxes really stimulated the economy.
34. Chauvet Jeans was a well-known nineteen century painter whose paintings are extraordinarily sophisticated.
35. Some rock stars started off as rebels with strong and broad principles.
36. I used to idolize David Beckham because of his dedication and talent.
37. Linda is very outgoing, however, her brother is quite reserved.
38. Ideally, I'd like to work at home but there is no way my boss agrees with that.
39. Morgan Freeman began to land big roles and won critical and popular acclaim after years of small parts and limited success.
40. Recognizable smaller than most of the kids in his age group, Lionel Messi was diagnosed by doctors as suffering from a hormone deficiency that restricted his growth.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
41. During the Great Depression, many people suddenly found themselves jobless after a night.
42. I was relieved by the news that they had gone home safe and sound.
43. She comes from an admirable and respectable family.
44. They are going to have to amputate his left leg which was badly injured in the accident.
C. cut off
45. Her identity will never be revealed in order to protect her children from being judged.
46. There are several interesting things emerging from the report.
C. coming up
47. This boy is poorly-educated and doesn't know how to behave properly.
48. I prefer reading fictional stories to hearing about real events.
49. It is not fair to give such a challenging task to an inexperienced staff like her.
50. White blood cells help defend the body against infection.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề luyện tập tiếng Anh 12 chương trình mới Unit 1. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.