Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Số 1 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án
Ôn tập với Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Số 1 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án, giúp các em làm quen với cấu trúc đề kiểm tra, ôn tập thêm nội dung lý thuyết, tiếp cận với một số dạng đề chuẩn. Từ đó rút ra kinh nghiệm cũng như nâng cao kỹ năng giải đề. Ngoài ra, bộ đề kiểm tra này sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích dành cho quý thầy cô tham khảo.
I. LISTENING. Listen to 5 conversations and choose the best answer (1.25)
1. What time does the football match start?
A. 7.00 B. 7.15 C. 7.45
2. What is the 1st girl doing?
A. go shopping B. do homework C. study with her sister
3. What is the boy planning to do?
A. go into town with friends B. go to the cinema C. go to a party
4. When is the girl's party?
A. Friday B. Saturday C. Sunday
5. What is the boy going to do this weekend?
A. visit his grandparents B. go to the girl's party C. go to another barbecue
LANGUAGE USE (5.25)
Choose the best answer to fill in each of the blanks (3.0)
6. After the two families _____ on the wedding, the couple went shopping for their future house.
A. had agreed B. was agreed C. agreeing D. agreed
7. Alan: A happy marriage should be a partnership of equals. Mary: _______.
A. I'd like to B. That's right C. Never mind D. I need agree
8. In America, asking questions about age, marriage and income is considered _______.
A. suitable B. appropriate C. impolite D. acceptable
9. If you don't mind ______, just sit down here until I come back.
A. wait B. to wait C. having wait D. waiting
10. I haven't met him since we _______ school ten years ago.
A. have left B. had left C. leave D. left
11. The doctor advised his patient _______ up late.
A. not stay B. not to stay C. not staying D. did not stay
12. If I had enough time, I _______ to visit you.
A. will go B. would go C. would went D. would have gone
13. If the factory _______ down, over 100 people ________ their jobs.
A. closes/ will lose B. closed/ will lose C. will close/ lose D. had closed/ would lose
14. An increasing number of men _______ willing to share the housework with their wives recently.
A. have been B. is C. are D. has been
15. She had revised the lesson carefully, so she did the test with_____.
A. confide B. confiding C. confident D. confidence
16. Jack: "Wow! This new hairstyle makes you look awesome!" Jill: "____________."
A. You're welcome B. Congratulation! C. It's a pleasure D. Thanks. It's nice of you to say so
17. Whistling or head nodding is also a (an)______form of communication.
A. oral B. verbal C. non-verbal D. tongue
Choose the words whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others' in the same groups. (1.0)
18. A. likes B. hopes C. serves D. writes
19. A. helps B. sends C. seeks D. laughs
20. A. looked B. admired C. missed D. hoped
21. A. confided B. determined C. obliged D. maintained
Read the passage and choose the best answer (1.5)
Sue Povey gets up at six every morning and makes breakfast for fifteen people. Sue has a difficult job – she works hard every day. Why? Because she's a mother with fifteen children, and thirteen of them live at home.
Sue Povey and her family live in Swindon in the south of England. After breakfast, her husband, Ian, goes to work. Sue drives the children to school. (She needs a minibus for this!) Nine children go to school and she drives home with the other four children. Every weekday she looks after the children and cleans the house. She does the washing eight times a day, and she irons clothes for three hours.
Every afternoon at 3.30 she collects the children from school in the minibus. Then she helps them with their homework. After that she cooks dinner for fifteen. Her husband comes home at six. After dinner, she goes to the supermarket with two of her sons. They help her with the shopping. She buys 50 litres of milk a week!
Sue says: 'I love my family. All the children help me and help each other. I want more children!' Her husband Ian says: 'It's never boring in this family.' Thomas, 7, says: 'I always have someone to play with.' Katie, 5, says: 'I like having new babies in the house.' And Matt, 9, says: 'It's very noisy!'
27. Sue has a difficult job because____.
A. two of her children don't live at home B. she has got a very big family
C. she makes breakfast every morning D. she has to work hard in an office
28. Sue has got____ children.
A. 11 B. 13 C. 15 D. 17
29. After breakfast Sue____
A. looks after the children B. drives her husband to work
C. drives the children to school D. does the shopping
30. The children come home from school____
A. bus B. by minibus C. with Sue's husband D. on foot
31. Who helps Sue with the shopping?
A. two sons B. two daughters C. all the children D. her husband
32. What is NOT true about Sue's family now?
A. Only the father works. B. Nine children go to school.
C. The mother wants more children. D. The youngest child is 5 years old.
Choose the answer that best fits in each gap in the text below (1.0)
We can communicate either through words (33)_______ through body language. Body language includes our posture, facial expressions, and gestures. Because body language is so important, you'll want (34)_______ what yours is saying and how to interpret other people's, too. Here are some examples of body language and its meaning. If your posture is slumped and your head is down, this could mean that you are sad or you lack (35)________. If your posture is straight but relaxed, you are expressing confidence and friendliness. A smile is a sign of friendliness and interest. But people sometimes smile just to be polite. Friendliness and interest are expressed when a person's eyes meet yours and then look away and meet yours again. A person (36)_______ doesn't look away is expressing a challenge. Hand gestures can mean a person is interested in the conversation.
33. A. and B. nor C. or D. but
34. A. to know B. knowing C. to knowing D. to know
35. A. confidence B. confiding C. confide D. confident
36. A. who B. which C. whom D. whose
IV. WRITING: Choose the sentence that best paraphrases the one given (1.0)
37. " It was kind of you to help me with my homework" Lam said to Hang.
A. Lam thanked Hang for helping him with his homework
B. Lam thanked Hang for helping me with his homework.
C. Lam thanked Hang for helping me with my homework.
D. Lam thanked Hang for helping him with my homework.
38. I haven't been to Ha Long Bay for 6 years.
A. It is 6 years when I last went to Ha Long Bay.
B. The last time I was to Ha Long Bay was 6 years ago.
C. I last visited Ha Long Bay 6 years.
D. The last time I went to Ha Long Bay was 6 years ago.
39."Why don't you ask the teacher for help?" Peter asked me.
A. Peter told me the reason why I did not ask the teacher for help.
B. Peter suggested that I should ask the teacher for help.
C. Peter recommended me not to ask the teacher for help.
D. Peter advised me not to ask the teacher for help.
40 . They started living here three years ago.
A. They lived here three years ago. B. They have lived here for three years.
C. They had been living here for three years. D. They had lived here three years ago.