Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2018 có đáp án
Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2018 có đáp án do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm mang đến cho các bạn nguồn tài liệu ôn tập hữu ích, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia quan trọng sắp tới. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest
1. A. scenic B. pesticide C. survive D. fertilizer
2. A. repent B. extinct C. respect D. celebrate
Mark the letter A, B, C, o r D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
3. A. implement B. windowpane C. repentance D. stimulate
4. A. worksheet B. announce C. solemn D. sculpture
Mark the letter A , B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
5. Had you told me that he was going to drop out of college, I……………. it.
A. hadn’t believed B. will never believe C. would have never believed D. can’t believe
6. He daren’t …………… his boss for a rise just now.
A. asking B. be asking C. to ask D. ask
7. The talk show on renewable energy sources might last for two hours, …………….. I’ll have no cancel the flight.
A. in that moment B. in which case C. at which point D. by which time
8. Because the traffic was so terrible, by the time we got to the airport, our airline’s check-in counter had…… …………closed.
A. already B. no more C. still D. yet
9. As a student, you envied your friends who were working and earning their own money, ……………..?
A. were they B. didn’t you C. weren’t they D. were you
10. The conflict between the two countries should be settled by …………… means, not fighting.
A. diplomacy B. diplomatic C. diplomatically D. diploma
11. From the 1980s …………….., the festival has been celebrated annually.
A. onwards B. forwards C. backwards D. upwards
12. He was ………….. from the competition for using drugs.
A. disqualified B. omitted C. sacked D. prevented
13. Flash photography is ………………. prohibited in this museum.
A. rigorously B. strictly C. staunchly D. firmly
14. …………….., I realized I should have applied to the university.
A. As I call B. With hindsight
C. By and large D. In remembrance
15. The poor weather may have ……………. the small population.
A. backed down B. accounted for C. brought in D. let down
16. In general, Japanese people believe that shoes must be worn outside, so …………. before coming into their houses.
A. put off them B. take them off C. put them off D. take off them
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
17. – “By the time I’m 30, I’ll be a millionaire and married to a supermodel.”
A. Yes, take care!
B. In your dream!
C. Hands off!
D. Oh, what a shame!
18. - “I’ve got some amazing news”
A. Get a life! B. No way! You’re pulling my leg.
C. That’ll teach you. D. Fire way, I’m all ears.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. The natives were angry when the foreigners came to their country and took over their land.
A. tourists B. migrants C. members D. locals
20. Alice’s eyes gleamed with pleasure when she saw the diamond ring in front of her.
A. shone B. flashed C. kindled D. glowed
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. Many people perished in the Kobe earthquake because they were not prepared for it.
A. survived B. departed C. suffered D. declined
22. A salesman finally managed to persuade her into buying a skirt that she really didn’t like.
A. convince her of B. talk her out of C. look upon on her D. turn down her
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction.
23. Leonardo is often thought of primarily as an artist, and with masterpieces such as The Last Supper and the Mona Lisa A B
to his credit, his place in art history is assured. C D
24. The longest advertising poster ever produced which was for the Rome Opera House was nearly 300m length. A B C D
25. The funny thing about Chinese food is that it seems to taste different in every country you eat them and yet nothing like A B C D
the Chinese food you eat in China.
Read the passage and mark A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the blanks.
You may have heard that tomatoes and processed tomato product like tomato sauce and canned tomatoes protect (26)______ some types of cancer. The cancer-preventing properties of tomato products have been (27)______ to lycopene. It is a bright red pigment found in tomatoes and other red fruits and is the cause of their red color. Unlike other fruits and vegetables, where nutritional content such as vitamin C is diminished upon cooking, processing of tomatoes increases the concentration of lycopene. Lycopene in tomato paste is four times (28)______ in fresh tomatoes. This is because lycopene is insoluble in water and is tightly bound to vegetable fiber. Thus, (29)______ tomato products such as pasteurized tomato juice, so up, sauce, and ketchup contain the highest concentrations of lycopene. Cooking and crushing tomatoes as in the canning process and serving in oil-rich dishes such as spaghetti sauce or pizza (30)______ increase assimilation from the digestive tract into the bloodstream. Lycopene is a fat-soluble substance, so the oil is said to help absorption to a great extent.
26. A. out B. off C. against D. away
27. A. pressed B. responsible C. attributed D. original
28. A. much more B. as much as C. as many as D. further than
29. A. fresh B. processed C. contained D. raw
30. largely B. chiefly C. mainly D. greatly
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Southern Thailand was hit Thursday by the most severe haze from forest fires in Indonesia, forcing all schools in a province to close and disrupting fights in a popular tourist area, officially said.
The haze that has shrouded parts of Malaysia and Singapore for nearly two months reached hazardous levels in the southern Thai city of Songkhla, with the pollution index hitting a record-high reading of 365. A reading of 101-200 is unhealthy, 201-300 is very unhealthy and above 300 is hazardous.
“This is a crisis,” said Halem Jemarican, head of the Southern Environment Office. He said the pollution index in southern Thailand has never exceeded 300 before.
Halem said his office has worked with other authorities to have all schools in Songkhla province send students home and all outdoor sports stadiums to close temporarily. Warnings have been issued to vulnerable people such as children, the elderly and people with illnesses not to go out of their homes.
“The wind speed is very low this year in the south, causing haze to stay in our skies longer,” Halem said by telephone.
An airport official in Hat Yai, a popular tourist area, said three flights bound for Bangkok were delayed Thursday morning because of the haze. A flight from Bangkok to Hat Yai was diverted to Surat Thani on Wednesday evening. The official declined to be identified because of working rules.
Local media reported that cloud seeding has been discussed as a way to dispel the haze in southern Thailand, which is hundreds of kilometers (miles) from the forest fires in Indonesia's Sumatra island.
Southern Thailand boasts tropical beaches popular among tourists in Surat Thani and Phuket, two of the seven provinces suffering from the haze.
Question 31: What is the event reported in the news?
A: Southern Thailand was hit by the haze from Indonesia.
B: People suffered because of the haze from Indonesia.
C: The flights were disrupted by the haze on Thursday.
D: The haze from Indonesia was the worst ever last year.
Đối với kì thi THPT Quốc gia thì luyện đề là một trong những hoạt động cần thiết và không thể bỏ qua để các bạn có thể tập dượt và đánh giá được khả năng của mình. Bên cạnh đó việc ôn luyện lý thuyết và bài tập theo mảng cụ thể, ví dụ như câu điều kiện, word form, trọng âm, trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, trắc nghiệm ..cũng rất hữu ích giúp các bạn đạt điểm cao trong kì thi quan trọng này.