Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Thí điểm Sở GD-ĐT Bình Phước năm học 2014 - 2015
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Thí điểm năm 2015
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Thí điểm Sở GD-ĐT Bình Phước năm học 2014 - 2015 với nhiều dạng bài tập hay giúp các em cùng ôn tập hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em cùng làm bài nhé!
A. LISTENING (2 points)
You will hear two tasks TWICE. After each task, you will have a ten-second pause to do.
Task 1. Listen to the conversation carefully and choose the best answer.
1. How are smartphones, laptops and tablets for learning?
A. useful B. dangerous C. horrible D. enjoyable
2. How about laptops?
A. take photos B. make a call C. store information D. record work
3. Who bought Phong his laptop?
A. His grandparents B. His teacher
C. His parents D. His brother
4. What can a tablet be called?
A. smart tablet B. computer tablet
B. phone tablet D. tablet computer
5. How many people are using smartphones, laptops and tablets?
A. a lot of people B. no one
C. a few people D. few people
Task 2. Listen to the recording carefully and complete the table below.
B. PHONETICS (1 point)
I. PRONUNCIATION. Choose the underlined word which is pronounced differently.
1. A. affect B. ancestor C. aware D. address
2. A. grooms B. devices C. editors D. animals
3. A. income B. proposal C. inrol D. photo
4. A. bride B. digital C. triple D. interest
5. A. technology B. search C. school D. chemical
II. STRESS. Choose the word which has the different stress.
1. A. affect B. address C. access D. equal
2. A. confuse B. damage C. device D. deplete
3. A. diversity B. disadvantage C. education D. conservation
4. A. ecology B. pollution C. environment D. energy
5. A. famous B. forget C. remove D. enjoy
C. USE OF LANGUAGE (1.5 points)
I. VOCABULARY. Choose the suitable word provided in the box for each question below. Note that there is one unnecessary word in the box.
1. This year, more girls are expected to ___________________ in the first grade.
2. I think that ___________________ comes to those who have enough courage and will.
3. There are numerous ___________________ related to daily activities in Vietnam.
4. Smartphones and tablets are the electronic ___________________ that are effective in learning.
5. Costa Rica is one of thte world's best ___________________ destinations.
II. GRAMMAR. Read the questions carefully and choose the best answer.
1. Thomas told me__________ the door but __________ it.
A. to shut/ not lock B. to shut/ to not lock
C. shut/ not lock D. to shut/ not to lock
2. We__________ stop when the traffic lights are red.
A. must B. should C. can D. ought to
3. Gender discrimination __________ so that everyone has equal opportunities in education.
A. should eliminate B. should be eliminated
C. should be eliminate D. should be eliminating
4. Brenda Berkman sued FDNY __________ gender discrimination.
A. to B. for C. up D. about
5. The bride is __________ on her wedding day.
A. the beautiful woman B. the more beautiful woman
C. the beautifuller woman D. the most beautiful woman
6. This is __________ latest news that I have ever heard.
A. the B. a C. an D. ø
7. If I __________ you, I'd take part in the green summer activity.
A. be B. was C. am D. were
8. After __________ the night at the bride's home, the newly-weds help with the clean-up.
A. spend B. spending C. have spent D. spent
9. Last but __________, moblie devices can help students communicate with each other.
A. not last B. no least C. no last D. not least
10. Electronics could __________ your body, couldn't they?
A. harm B. harmful C. harmless D. be harmed
D. COMMUNICATION (0.5 points)
Read the sentence in the upper bubble and match to the lower bubble.
1. ____________ 2. ____________ 3. ____________ 4. ____________ 5. ____________
E. READING (2 points)
I. CLOZE TEST. Read the text and fill in the gaps with one suitable word provided below.
A computer is an electronic ___(1)___, which executes software programs. It consists __(2)__ 2 parts hardware and __(3)__ . The computer processes input through input devices like mouse and keyboard. The computer displays output through output devices like color monitor and printer. The size of a computer varies considerably from very __(4)__ to very big. The speed of computers also has a very large range. Computers have become indispensable in today's world. __(5)___ of people use computers all over the world.
Extracted from Tieng Anh 10
1. A. device B. computer C. monitor D. form
2. A. for B. with C. of D. about
3. A. mouse B. keyboard C. screen D. software
4. A. slim B. small C. large D. heavy
5. A. Millions B. Thousands C. Hundreds D. None