Đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Sở GD-ĐT Bình Phước năm 2021
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Thí điểm Sở GD-ĐT Bình Phước năm học 2020 - 2021 có đáp án với nhiều dạng bài tập hay giúp các em cùng ôn tập hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em cùng làm bài nhé!
A. LISTENING (2 points)
You will hear two tasks TWICE. After each task, you will have a ten-second pause to do.
Task 1. Listen to the conversation carefully and choose the best answer.
1. How are smartphones, laptops and tablets for learning?
A. useful B. dangerous C. horrible D. enjoyable
2. How about laptops?
A. take photos B. make a call C. store information D. record work
3. Who bought Phong his laptop?
A. His grandparents B. His teacher
C. His parents D. His brother
4. What can a tablet be called?
A. smart tablet B. computer tablet
B. phone tablet D. tablet computer
5. How many people are using smartphones, laptops and tablets?
A. a lot of people B. no one
C. a few people D. few people
Task 2. Listen to the recording carefully and complete the table below.
B. PHONETICS (1 point)
I. PRONUNCIATION. Choose the underlined word which is pronounced differently.
1. A. affect B. ancestor C. aware D. address
2. A. grooms B. devices C. editors D. animals
3. A. income B. proposal C. inrol D. photo
4. A. bride B. digital C. triple D. interest
5. A. technology B. search C. school D. chemical
II. STRESS. Choose the word which has the different stress.
1. A. affect B. address C. access D. equal
2. A. confuse B. damage C. device D. deplete
3. A. diversity B. disadvantage C. education D. conservation
4. A. ecology B. pollution C. environment D. energy
5. A. famous B. forget C. remove D. enjoy
C. USE OF LANGUAGE (1.5 points)
I. VOCABULARY. Choose the suitable word provided in the box for each question below. Note that there is one unnecessary word in the box.
1. This year, more girls are expected to ___________________ in the first grade.
2. I think that ___________________ comes to those who have enough courage and will.
3. There are numerous ___________________ related to daily activities in Vietnam.
4. Smartphones and tablets are the electronic ___________________ that are effective in learning.
5. Costa Rica is one of the world's best ___________________ destinations.
II. GRAMMAR. Read the questions carefully and choose the best answer.
1. Thomas told me__________ the door but __________ it.
A. to shut/ not lock B. to shut/ to not lock
C. shut/ not lock D. to shut/ not to lock
2. We__________ stop when the traffic lights are red.
A. must B. should C. can D. ought to
3. Gender discrimination __________ so that everyone has equal opportunities in education.
A. should eliminate B. should be eliminated
C. should be eliminate D. should be eliminating
4. Brenda Berkman sued FDNY __________ gender discrimination.
A. to B. for C. up D. about
5. The bride is __________ on her wedding day.
A. the beautiful woman B. the more beautiful woman
C. the beautifuller woman D. the most beautiful woman
6. This is __________ latest news that I have ever heard.
A. the B. a C. an D. ø
7. If I __________ you, I'd take part in the green summer activity.
A. be B. was C. am D. were
8. After __________ the night at the bride's home, the newly-weds help with the clean-up.
A. spend B. spending C. have spent D. spent
9. Last but __________, moblie devices can help students communicate with each other.
A. not last B. no least C. no last D. not least
10. Electronics could __________ your body, couldn't they?
A. harm B. harmful C. harmless D. be harmed
D. COMMUNICATION (0.5 points)
Read the sentence in the upper bubble and match to the lower bubble.
1. ____________ 2. ____________ 3. ____________ 4. ____________ 5. ____________
E. READING (2 points)
I. CLOZE TEST. Read the text and fill in the gaps with one suitable word provided below.
A computer is an electronic ___(1)___, which executes software programs. It consists __(2)__ 2 parts hardware and __(3)__ . The computer processes input through input devices like mouse and keyboard. The computer displays output through output devices like color monitor and printer. The size of a computer varies considerably from very __(4)__ to very big. The speed of computers also has a very large range. Computers have become indispensable in today's world. __(5)___ of people use computers all over the world.
Extracted from Tieng Anh 10
1. A. device B. computer C. monitor D. form
2. A. for B. with C. of D. about
3. A. mouse B. keyboard C. screen D. software
4. A. slim B. small C. large D. heavy
5. A. Millions B. Thousands C. Hundreds D. None
II. READING COMPREHENSION. Read the passage and choose the best answer.
1 A typical Vietnamese woman is hard-working, skillful, and devoted to her family. The most prominent characteristic of most women in Vietnam is that they work really hard. In fact, in addition to the eight working hours at a job, they still spend at least four or five hours on different household chores. Moreover, a typical Vietnamese women is also known for her
5 many skills. She can cook tasty meals and decorate her house. A visit to a family in Vietnam will be a good chance to experience how good she is at all these tasks. Finally, she is really devoted to her family. Her biggest concerns are always about family matters like jobs, hobbies, and health of her family members. That is why the majority of Vietnamese women immediately rush home after work to be with their children and take care of them and the
10 other people in the family. In short, these characteristics are typical of the majority of Vietnamese women.
Extracted from Tieng Anh 10, vol 2
1. What is the best title of the passage?
A. A typical of Vietnamese woman
B. The characteristic of a woman
C. Woman nowaday
D. A traditional woman
2. What is Not mentioned as a woman’s characteristic?
A. hard-working B. skillful C. materialistic D. devoted
3. How many hours a day does a woman work?
A. eight hours B. six hours C. thirteen hours D. five hours
4. What does the word “devoted” in line 7 of the passage have the closest meaning?
A. educated B. dedicated C. childborn D. built
5. What does the word “take care of” in line 9 of the passage have the closest meaning?
A. look up B. look after C. take after D. take over
F. WRITING (3 points)
I. REARRANGEMENT. Read the words below and rearrange them in order. (1 point)
1. As / I / believe / a lot of / people / far / in / as / superstitions / Vietnamese / know, /.//
2. The / World / organization / for / Nature / is / a non-government / Wide / Fund /. //
II. REWRITING. Read the sentences below and rewrite them with the following cues
without changing their meaning. (1 point)
1. I don’t know how to swim, so I can’t go scuba-diving with you. (use “Conditional Sentence”)
2. “We are discussing the protection of the natural environment now,” the students told their teacher. (use “Reported Speech”)
The students ............................................................................................................
III. PARAGRAPH WRITING (2 points)
Write a paragraph at least 40 words and express the advantages of the electronic devices
such as smartphones, tablets and computers,… .
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Thí điểm có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã thành lập group chia sẻ tài liệu học tập lớp 10 THPT miễn phí trên Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10. Mời các bạn học sinh tham gia nhóm, để có thể nhận được những tài liệu đầy đủ các môn học mới nhất.